管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Beyonce碧昂斯最新抒情佳作If I Were a Boy

[音乐] Beyonce碧昂斯最新抒情佳作If I Were a Boy

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
6 ~- O9 a+ r6 ~0 @; }5 V2 b7 V. q) I# N7 W5 v% M& e) A& o" }5 U

/ H8 Y: F- `; _  R
+ p3 `* S" c; k/ u4 g
0 J7 k9 z4 X! V/ e  碧昂斯,原美国女子偶像团体“真命天女”成员,2002年团体宣布解散,碧昂斯对音乐依旧忠贞,单独在歌坛发展。2003年,她成功发表专辑《危险爱情》,特别是与男友JAY-Z合作的主打歌《疯狂爱情》风靡全球。碧昂斯有着超越常人的音乐天分,有着黑人女歌手中少有的绝美面孔,有着让人难以拒绝的性感身材,不到一年时间奇迹般成为美国乃至全世界的娱乐焦点。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

If I were a boy$ n8 A+ F" a  y5 U6 D
Even just for a day# s; P  a0 {  K, Y7 h  V' H, f
Id roll outta bed in the morning# b8 V1 `" a% Q0 n9 g+ n- j
And throw on what I wanted then go
! E2 _% R9 o; {2 `& L* F9 DDrink beer with the guys
. I) i! b) K1 |- f. I6 TAnd chase after girls
7 k5 L7 |2 w) ^: S. f- tId kick it with who I wated
) o5 F8 y* @1 d; I+ @. q* W9 yAnd Id never get confronted for it.
* l# _; W# ?4 k3 h$ _Cause theyd stick up for me.
: F( b. j; V" m2 z& m[Chorus]
4 s& C8 R; ]5 F- s9 u  ~6 ^# sIf I were a boy5 W& M% W9 I3 f3 T& ~- g" z+ Y: p
I think I could understand3 ~  O; h! h# s& _
How it feels to love a girl5 ~$ `* m- T: o# ]) m) }
I swear Id be a better man.
& v3 ?; q# D8 x3 QId listen to her
8 |  m* S2 ~! U0 l. ]0 ^Cause I know how it hurts
  X3 \7 X0 q% d4 f' j7 G' hWhen you lose the one you wanted
* ?* g5 ^6 |2 f2 a4 g  ICause hes taken you for granted& }2 l9 f7 Q2 _, }5 c
And everything you had got destroyed, X0 \9 [* I9 L' G( u  a7 K: L: Z
If I were a boy
# t& o( W" c3 p. [4 B# z; m) J' w: BI could turn off my phone; k1 v2 z9 ?$ Q1 x$ ~
Tell evveryone its broken
/ ?& P, ?- o* {: w5 S$ r  \So theyd think that I was sleepin alone
  }3 @. w$ X: j) z6 X" VId put myself first5 Q8 ?# M/ V9 }) X6 ~
And make the rules as I go: B# W' J0 J  N
Cause I know that shed be faithful  b: E- Z0 M3 ^! I: W8 A0 q
Waitin for me to come home (to come home)- d* M0 E% L: e: X2 w/ P- M; A
(Chorus)
7 E- h- ]. T3 {# eIts a little too late for you to come back9 i8 l  l7 ?: b7 a! Z
Say its just a mistake
! ?" Q! w( ~1 G% L/ EThink Id forgive you like that" {6 ?9 A$ U) }, i! d6 d0 j
If you thought I would wait for you) p' e3 \2 h/ Y3 i6 B+ ~( t* @$ m
You thought wrong7 p6 `+ W; s+ s6 ]1 U
(Chorus), F% W" _* n! w1 y$ P
But youre just a boy3 H5 ?- G$ D  x8 C& _7 I" c2 q
You dont understand! D! K1 a/ g: Y$ [9 C3 N3 k
Yeah you dont understand$ q/ t2 U- Q/ H6 ?  W2 [+ l1 u
How it feels to love a girl someday/ q" @% y7 O. b% L7 l+ z1 _
You wish you were a better man9 L( `2 U- c, L, V; G0 V3 N
You dont listen to her. S0 R: [( ~5 e7 p- q: \, _  ^
You dont care how it hurts# W, Q2 p; _9 @, H7 G+ {
Until you lose the one you wanted8 I/ m. Q% S7 ^0 f. O# f4 F
Cause youve taken her for granted
; `; Y. f$ S& C- ^1 D& YAnd everything you have got destroyed6 x/ f) \/ y. a
But youre just a boy

TOP

你写的确实不错~~~~~~顶~~~~~顶

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

TOP

返回列表