|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:02
| 只看该作者
If I were a boy
/ L5 @$ E- u6 [) z( K6 \Even just for a day6 B, [6 G* d5 p
Id roll outta bed in the morning
; t# q& {7 K! g; J, y- EAnd throw on what I wanted then go+ {: _; d& E' W3 m7 k$ L6 q
Drink beer with the guys0 B J( B6 o" e( a, A' ~
And chase after girls
' ?/ d3 T G% _5 g, BId kick it with who I wated S# M# p- G |! _! n* ^
And Id never get confronted for it.1 p1 {+ L8 a1 T f* D1 v
Cause theyd stick up for me.
5 R" U# u! a9 j/ s( [) e' v[Chorus]
# k a: m, x1 {, YIf I were a boy
" l, J3 @- |: Q( ^I think I could understand
4 l/ T C6 U. c' s, |How it feels to love a girl
2 O. U: g& l% W9 BI swear Id be a better man.
K2 S/ v# n l+ L) I2 E/ K; DId listen to her
; ?. \3 T( b8 [+ W/ wCause I know how it hurts
# M) x k7 a% j" k; m, O" UWhen you lose the one you wanted
3 K! T( O* x& E2 U4 ~" jCause hes taken you for granted
' \8 J% [, O! |6 P3 hAnd everything you had got destroyed
4 r: i; m$ ?( D/ t* `If I were a boy
* q5 S/ i, F' D7 b# pI could turn off my phone
) g! ^/ q0 y/ z. h- UTell evveryone its broken0 k( K% x _4 H- K) Z
So theyd think that I was sleepin alone% C$ e% C8 [4 ]: g1 A" Y
Id put myself first
) M1 Y) c# N1 z/ a+ FAnd make the rules as I go
$ Q- E; h3 A% i! Y( D; iCause I know that shed be faithful) S. L5 X7 x2 h$ T9 _5 S. f1 g9 b
Waitin for me to come home (to come home)) U* I& `0 F' Q6 h/ P% V* c( h$ [& V
(Chorus)( s, X6 L! `9 C9 G: H# r! L
Its a little too late for you to come back
. @8 m% B* G$ ]: |Say its just a mistake
1 C$ Y9 e3 R2 l: x' g3 OThink Id forgive you like that
+ q1 P$ C E: \) n; GIf you thought I would wait for you
" `4 h# d( A& L: ?% g8 HYou thought wrong h. L: |+ _+ X! H
(Chorus)/ T" d( b6 T/ b
But youre just a boy
8 {5 e# d# u4 C% a8 V1 Y1 Q% \You dont understand) A& S) ~ J9 G3 X& ? p( S5 L
Yeah you dont understand6 O4 n9 E- q: K f! B* A
How it feels to love a girl someday( A3 `' u* `' I1 }6 `9 _5 P' Z: Y* h% P
You wish you were a better man
- j, O/ j. s& E' ]% E) v0 jYou dont listen to her1 k5 L3 u3 ~6 {: Y+ ^# ^, o
You dont care how it hurts0 v- S5 x4 ^# E3 y* l, X0 P' Z
Until you lose the one you wanted3 |$ {. n/ p9 ^ q4 ?; N. X
Cause youve taken her for granted5 O9 H d3 x/ h, f; R7 ^- i
And everything you have got destroyed
3 r. X$ I9 z: m, `! X T; g; }But youre just a boy |
|