|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-20 21:13
| 只看该作者
When I'm in Berlin you're off to London当我在柏林时你正起飞去伦敦 + ~& M; y0 l) {
When I'm in New York you're doing Rome当我在纽约时你正在罗马
3 h$ ^4 h- w, zAll those crazy nights we spend together所有那些我们共同度过的疯狂的夜晚 & }* |, A$ h6 C; h
As voices on the phone就像电话里的声音一样飘渺虚幻了 / ?6 x3 y ]. K1 t0 q# p, e7 [- P. z
Wishing we could be more telepathic希望我们能够更加有心灵感应
5 U/ e* \0 u! }( QTired of the nights I sleep alone因为我厌倦了那些独自睡眠的夜晚 , q% L' d: L/ A0 D8 G: U
Wishing we could redirect the traffic希望我们能够改变交通的航道 + X% q/ n4 Z: g# w- n
And we find ourselves a home并且我发现自己在一所房子里 , E- C) z! o3 V6 A% _
Can you feel the raindrops in the desert你能感觉在沙漠中的雨季吗
$ o8 Y* \: G/ }4 xHave you seen the sunrays in the dark你曾看见过在黑暗中的曙光吗 ; t. b' @0 V( T; A: V; D, x
Do you feel my love when I'm not present当我不在的时候你感觉到我的爱了吗
2 ~1 c2 {5 G7 k8 Z' RStanding by your side while miles apart即使远隔千里我也仍旧在你身边
( B' k# m/ |+ T7 l: uSunshine in the rain风雨中的阳光
2 }2 y" x% @- I: Y* n0 _Love is still the same爱依然如故 ; F/ c. D- i: h3 l n* L
Sunshine in the rain
: w' F, r9 c/ ^/ VSunshine in the rain : [+ L6 x' I$ q0 p& l
Love is still the same
% O" s1 Y- T( a; v/ @* @Sunshine in the rain / D, e; H* x7 ^0 R& A8 X: z
: Y/ Q2 c7 J; U: r
' l; Y; z" o8 E7 C( n, ?
Even if we call the highest power甚至我们高声呼唤
o: W* I! j. m- s+ s. _: ^We can only do one town a time尽管只做那么一次 & d0 X6 t2 D, [, p, V
Words are not enough action speaks louder虽然语言不如行动那样深入人心
5 `8 e# t& Q$ v2 z8 D% e- a' {7 ^Second time around但是回音却会久久不散
; U$ G! K) u9 t; r$ z& j; A" s. \$ `$ i- C- B& m2 j, R. ~: ^
Can you feel the raindrops in the desert
. M! H# e# F1 A# A3 |& iHave you seen the sunrays in the dark
* k6 q5 u2 O2 \' H% iDo you feel my love when I'm not present
( ]! }( {" ]8 G( }, ^Standing by your side while miles apart
* F* B* x1 ~. ^8 S+ W" }& g# a% z* j; V e% ^
Sunshine in the rain 1 e8 H. T" }2 M9 A! _
Love is still the same ) ~+ e9 F9 g! f4 S& ~2 A7 K$ F
Sunshine in the rain 9 O5 Q0 A L# [7 f% v Z* q- w! {- Z. m
Sunshine in the rain
+ `1 P1 q2 Z: c3 v1 tLove is still the same
' I. R6 ]/ ~: H1 f* r. }, [7 @" |Sunshine in the rain
H% ~9 a% _' \" m" T9 _* G1 [Oh oh la la la
0 N }# K/ N$ L7 }. J" Z2 ]3 d% GOh oh la la la 2 }& R- r i; K
When I'm in Berlin you're off to London
* U( K2 ]' x: h( zWhen I'm in New York you're doing Rome
5 |4 \( l8 p8 \( n* oAll those crazy nights we spend together
6 i' i- `% k) V/ K6 _% r1 l) |- hAs voices on the phone
& S+ h4 T. G: T: ?+ m
# ^# H2 M- a' q: R$ \/ b1 s* x0 KCan you feel the raindrops in the desert
" G5 n& w. S7 G, w2 GHave you seen the sunrays in the dark & w& c, F2 b2 t/ c
Do you feel my love when I'm not present
) E$ _1 w* p6 P7 v4 fStanding by your side while miles apart
! T2 @1 t+ p7 f8 O! i2 ^8 eSunshine in the rain " u; y* T. V) S9 y9 I
Love is still the same * x2 e* z, a- a0 x2 F
Sunshine in the rain " Y) V0 r0 G( h" |6 h4 H
Sunshine in the rain / N, B8 @' s# L; @7 s0 Z; \7 _& i
Love is still the same 6 N# G; Q7 x1 ~% R
Sunshine in the rain
' K) t3 e. J! n3 m7 bCan you feel the raindrops in the desert * D1 g( i/ M% W) q8 b0 w
Have you seen the sunrays in the dark ( I8 n7 Z" d4 j- b6 P
Do you feel my love when I'm not present ; w+ k: ?& E/ S( w4 d
Standing by your side while miles apart # y7 m- {/ `7 Q* M9 F# ^! _5 j
Sunshine in the rain
) ? l ~$ E; QLove is still the same
8 f( h* x$ k+ k( F- \& TSunshine in the rain
" ?* X; \$ @. K' S" K* bSunshine in the rain % x @. @" Y/ f8 {6 G4 J& O
Love is still the same
/ m) H& m" D3 }: k" O# ]Sunshine in the rain |
|