|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:39
| 只看该作者
I used to rule the world
+ w* Q- o1 M0 ]1 }Seas would rise when I gave the word : ]2 S3 f* M9 t! j
Now in the morning I sleep alone
8 E3 Z1 c$ A4 F' p8 U. s# U6 T* H; u+ ySweep the streets I used to own
* L$ \, A; X, ]0 T7 T3 S9 eI used to roll the dice
0 ~* t; r2 T* W) b( E5 R3 k7 zFeel the fear in my enemy's eyes
5 y, B0 d( P/ Q- h TListen as the crowd would sing: 3 Y+ f& [" A. z v/ v
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
7 F8 M+ O& G$ UOne minute I held the key 6 y2 D# I8 ?: e3 v
Next the walls were closed on me
8 Z9 v$ B8 T' ?And I discovered that my castles stand ( [% m4 j4 Z" X- u0 y$ [- {4 a
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand 5 m" b- d$ i) E! ?" w( q
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
2 K" K! \# A+ t \& mRoman Cavalry choirs are singing
5 D( @6 Q% V' L* J; M+ p9 KBe my mirror my sword and shield
4 E& E' X8 X4 C; O8 uMy missionaries in a foreign field
6 c) d0 ^9 [3 ^5 _: k3 W' b' iFor some reason I can't explain 9 T! n; {5 ]1 {8 P4 }, ]
Once you go there was never, never an honest word ) @" v+ r) [( u! X: y- T
That was when I ruled the world
' _2 ~3 I' [# N(Ohhh) F# b2 d9 T) x7 z1 K
It was the wicked and wild wind
; P( g0 g! \" J1 T9 bBlew down the doors to let me in. # g" L$ L5 D' x7 d. ]: ]
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
) N4 c! Q9 [* Q! Y; f7 p5 zPeople couldn't believe what I'd become 3 _3 X; g( B9 f4 d4 F5 i
Revolutionaries wait 5 V5 A8 @' Q+ t1 E" e6 G) h" j, Q
For my head on a silver plate
( _) M9 j6 M- I1 _' Q" \3 H+ @Just a puppet on a lonely string 3 p* m" ]- O5 X6 s4 g' k% d: @
Oh who would ever want to be king?
0 x) W0 ?& {7 ?: E7 A/ m4 K- kI hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
3 g# j. G7 L2 {$ v# e: U6 [Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
. B4 G* ?' y2 L& F0 v" w `Be my mirror my sword and shield
' z; I, U1 u( T. s+ \My missionaries in a foreign field
0 t7 j5 B5 ?8 U9 RFor some reason I can't explain
! h( [5 s6 }$ e) f- P6 u- [I know Saint Peter won't call my name
, R; C1 w5 n. R0 j" r5 UNever an honest word
. A. D" J- F" F. U9 i0 J0 bBut that was when I ruled the world ( s4 }' W2 W1 `1 E' W3 v) Q8 H
(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh)
8 Y& L& H) ]$ i: g# h4 J* b; k2 {I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing ; j0 e3 z5 f) a6 I
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
8 l! f8 E4 e+ X( PBe my mirror my sword and shield ' z* M [3 W: m8 a9 k
My missionaries in a foreign field 2 X: R# U0 k# n7 N. b2 I
For some reason I can't explain * {) S1 ?+ w# v) d8 A5 T- T
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
% F0 p' _! L& \0 \4 lNever an honest word 5 J: Y9 {- p! u( {6 Z- }
But that was when I ruled the world
& }' t9 W; ?, s8 C$ K/ dOooooh Oooooh Oooooh |
|