|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:06
| 只看该作者
《The magic key(魔力音符)》歌词: 5 v6 X0 A$ u0 @( Q
Listen up! 听啊! 4 @0 `# K( l Z5 D: E1 ?* f
To my days change my ways 随着岁月变更我的人生之路也发生了变化
' s( g' J/ ?% ?8 x+ @3 H4 p3 z4 {This sudden end to my days 而美好日子的突然结束 ( C/ d. c2 u. l9 ~
Makes me wish I'd changed my ways 让我宁愿过另一种生活
' c# O0 @- s6 p8 f8 LSpent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 * v, Q- J# V' g
One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me 5 {" y7 c" Y1 M* [ p
. b2 L% j6 M0 \6 G& K8 v9 i. d* e$ m
From up here, life seems so small 从这里(天堂)来看,生命看起来是这么渺小 2 B* P U3 ^2 r. P& K. t
what's the meaning of it all? 这一切一切的意义是什么? $ e% z# o7 N3 ?
Miss the way it used to be 我想念以前的一切一切 4 V1 N. h: l3 S3 J" W
One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
/ `+ \) F4 s! a* h3 }8 K6 l3 a) f6 w5 W$ e! ]
Where in the world could I be? 我究竟到了什么地方?
5 D1 l% a, U* u: a! L" D' s' E! @Homies looking so cool, cool, I'm cool-t! 我的家人看起来对我是那么冷漠。 5 b/ |( F" X2 G! W- J
Tuxedos made of snow 白雪做的晚礼服
8 B+ {; E3 H3 l% }' b2 _Is there something I should know? 有什么我是需要知道的? . x6 j9 U1 E4 F# g9 r9 P
Mom and Pop and little bro 妈妈,爸爸和小弟弟 / _9 w' s2 b7 Q% V' S3 V% q
Dead and gone so long ago 他们都已经死去勒很久 ( d2 k6 I) d1 L g, Q
Could this be paradise at last? 难道我来到的就是天堂吗?
* ~& o* m& H4 y0 G9 x5 iThe first test I've ever passed 我曾经通过的第一个测试 % x$ J: b2 C) R- z
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行 0 s( I; u$ t/ ^+ T% D
It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我 $ Z6 m& r6 G. j$ n; l' J
Just listen find the magic key 只需要凝听就能找出触动你心弦的魔力音符 : v4 S0 @" U; H7 C
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行
V. l& r; `6 t& }It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我 , r5 v+ _' _. G" I% e, z
Just listen let your life be free 倾听然后放飞你的想像
1 z0 W3 F& P5 EBlissful days, what you gonna do? 你将怎么度过你极乐的日子呢?
3 d7 q5 f1 @. J( J* s4 OStill I miss my old t-crew 我仍旧怀念我们的T字辈 + Z! j( {4 F- E) Q% d/ R
Can't afterlive without'em (我)往后的日子不能没了他们
/ W! w& F5 i u# Y0 ?I just wish they only knew! 我只希望他们能够知道! ! T9 c+ Z# D' @# b: l( _
May they have lived without a home 希望他们没有受到家宠爱
9 Y- ~ s% s8 d% g i9 h: OBut my homies love me kept me warm 但是我的家人爱我并给予了我温暖 8 E& J# H: ~. e
Taught me to forget 'bout the game 这让我忘记了这个世界的规则 3 ^8 p0 K9 s9 U) f0 }4 h
Money, hatred, hunger, pain 金钱,憎恨,饥饿,苦痛 1 a. y4 @3 _ ], W" H
This sudden end to my days美好日子的突然结束
& o T% p2 W3 x# N) a6 c9 _* YMakes me wish I'd changed my ways让我宁愿过另一种生活 5 e, x# S( X, k( _* |9 u
Spent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 |
|