|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:09
| 只看该作者
[Verse 1] " z% Z) Q1 O$ g$ h; E: O8 ]
Are you a man who loves and cherishes and cares for me? 6 O/ X( l6 H" S0 ]' X y$ p9 s
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
) P' Z* E/ [0 W6 ^2 ?9 C# PAre you a guard in prison maximum security?
! a1 U3 R' |% h: }' i4 U" O- ]: @* D2 tIs that you? is that you? Is that you? " P, Y: [9 r" [) I7 P7 T7 I! Z$ l
do we stay home all the time because you want me to yourself? X0 z5 J( L1 Q# z" T$ V1 n, C7 \
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
3 W( x7 o; e4 o! YOr am I stay locked away out of fear I'll find someone else?
9 D' e; G+ N& U7 wIs that you Is that you Is that you? 9 X. q/ y. w6 X' g. R6 R; z3 L; Y8 F
9 M4 U1 ]! E% v3 N# K6 |
[Chorus] . K$ o$ v7 I) T
Well I don't like (o-hoo)
( S" j8 T! p" H: l: e: O; dLiving under your spotlight (o-hoo) - o3 |" F1 i% s" l- H
Just because you think I might (o-hoo)
6 w) o1 d5 u: l o) UFind somebody worthy
/ N) U% N' O9 P) ^+ T/ E3 x2 Q% e, U; D3 G; Y
O I don't like (o-hoo) 5 Z2 ]* V7 S$ e
Living under spotlight ) b, }8 l* y+ d
Maybe if you treat me right
$ \, K2 f* y6 [: i6 `: ]# W3 iYou wont have to worry
4 l* d% F( u+ M1 ]+ T, L1 y7 T# |+ t- [, L" ~; V
[Verse 2] 4 N$ ?5 W5 c f$ s# J @: g
Is this a relationship
) k+ i1 Z* g8 I7 Q& ]4 UFulfilling your needs as well as mine?
. h$ x; g( n5 i$ BIs that you? Is that you? Is that you? ' w$ r3 c% @7 m3 s; ^# }$ @( {. q
Or is this just my sentence
, C8 s3 c9 l6 fAm I doing time?
& {: Q# |; x, FIs that you? Is that you? Is that you? & Y" n, s* i7 t! q: q Z
Is this love real real love 8 Q% }# v, P( A8 ?
Then I'm staying no doubt : j( p8 B4 j) w/ K# w
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
% w" w7 W# v4 F: vBut if I'm just love's prisoner # E( H) X* p1 ~9 {- Z* c
Then I'm bustin out (oh)
: O4 x1 K2 |6 B' U+ g6 z
7 b1 v/ H; y' A0 a& o[Chorus]
: a6 o& q0 w+ V$ I) H0 _3 T! Y2 B% `' `, z# ?
[Bridge] 4 m4 @# g: J0 p2 h1 m$ P) h# N
Boy you ought to be ashamed of yourself + e! ~ o o1 w1 f6 a5 v
What the hell do you think your doing
( `" a' j6 n* J+ x9 l N, nLoving me, loving me so wrong
- h, |# E( i7 V2 S6 m: ABaby all I do is try (try) . r8 P. q& Q4 T- J
To show you that your mine (mine)
$ f ~) O5 E0 o0 MOne and only guy (only guy)
' U) ^; E1 Z9 |! Q* v/ O' c! GNo matter who may come along
+ z: e$ B& g/ l+ T% j6 WOpen your eyes cause baby I don't like
5 M& O- s: G( ?2 _& [Ooh, ooh (oo,oo)
; \% p" g# ^3 F& B" TOoh, ooh (hey cause I don't like!) # L, x5 ? m7 H5 m2 |9 ~/ Q9 U. z
4 W# i+ I+ B( [7 ~" {6 H( Q# M
Well I don't like - x1 U4 |: B+ Y0 _" ^2 c# g% F/ V" G
Living under your spotlight (no,no) 9 q E. b/ T* ?% x6 o
Just because you think I might (hee) ' o- }& E- U: `, W6 G- j! e7 A
Find somebody worthy (no, I don't like yeah)
( o6 m2 S3 L: @# q) p7 y7 YAnd I don't
$ q, e0 e$ E9 T2 {Living under your spotlight (living under your spotlight)
8 d. @: b2 W, c. x. k* U, A9 \Maybe if you treat me right (treat me right yeah!) - Y6 ^3 U2 N! W/ r! z2 h, t
You wont to worry
# t' `" `% Z7 F5 ]" c$ `+ N1 F. f, @. N! R9 n% j& d
(I don't like) |
|