管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Beyonce碧昂斯最新抒情佳作If I Were a Boy

[音乐] Beyonce碧昂斯最新抒情佳作If I Were a Boy

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
& _( g5 X0 ~. u2 v2 x% b. d
3 `4 V# J5 n9 V) x  H2 `' G/ T
& N& w! q2 z7 [6 R3 Y5 o- m+ o/ m, V  A4 ?9 e( r

( U# b, K+ M2 B' e- {: k  碧昂斯,原美国女子偶像团体“真命天女”成员,2002年团体宣布解散,碧昂斯对音乐依旧忠贞,单独在歌坛发展。2003年,她成功发表专辑《危险爱情》,特别是与男友JAY-Z合作的主打歌《疯狂爱情》风靡全球。碧昂斯有着超越常人的音乐天分,有着黑人女歌手中少有的绝美面孔,有着让人难以拒绝的性感身材,不到一年时间奇迹般成为美国乃至全世界的娱乐焦点。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

If I were a boy: n& t$ c- a% z6 R9 A
Even just for a day) m/ g- D7 Q. c! A8 h* q
Id roll outta bed in the morning
. l* e* L9 G0 k) R% M+ v2 T+ F0 UAnd throw on what I wanted then go
$ i) M; p8 L, R9 ]' R4 v$ U( y; L) XDrink beer with the guys
4 _! |' L$ D. ~" ]% `; P0 hAnd chase after girls6 `0 ~( b* h6 S+ n8 f! Z
Id kick it with who I wated8 Z7 W6 }' r- T8 m
And Id never get confronted for it.) u+ @5 S% h1 ?+ a6 U! J
Cause theyd stick up for me.
) _  _/ L7 j8 h7 H7 ~[Chorus]6 x! W, A; i. |) W5 F  i- A
If I were a boy  J7 x, A/ K8 T9 G% F/ Q$ V6 ~
I think I could understand# K6 f3 I' P* G. F* v, j
How it feels to love a girl
" R7 G4 i) K) E9 B3 mI swear Id be a better man.% i- G* l7 H1 j( B
Id listen to her
$ l# {: D4 A  G" @4 YCause I know how it hurts/ @, A2 k( h3 V: S4 \
When you lose the one you wanted
0 R! K' t9 Y" }4 ECause hes taken you for granted3 f9 p$ {) h+ }* r6 y: X
And everything you had got destroyed9 Q" D1 H) M- o- f
If I were a boy, ^; t+ k  R) d6 g3 ~) E! f" w
I could turn off my phone/ L. b, u% d% \) T# s2 h
Tell evveryone its broken1 w* h8 V3 a6 w0 K! I
So theyd think that I was sleepin alone
4 b) H$ }- n% D& L* \Id put myself first$ p4 P) |2 B! P( M; e$ m, t# x
And make the rules as I go& B8 J! {6 n; b* |
Cause I know that shed be faithful
% |% j. g( N8 w, |! p- X! zWaitin for me to come home (to come home)
( z7 A$ u6 N# w7 G% A# a- q" ^(Chorus)/ ]6 J- u- I3 Z8 G+ }
Its a little too late for you to come back
. H3 |& N6 j1 XSay its just a mistake
4 Z+ e( T6 z: VThink Id forgive you like that2 P+ L4 [7 L4 n2 ~
If you thought I would wait for you
) n9 [3 t6 c! F0 U. H& CYou thought wrong
+ x+ A0 w6 e. u+ L. @5 ]8 @# ~# T2 L5 |(Chorus)
8 s% O$ M" E, kBut youre just a boy
3 B' {0 Z0 y+ j( _You dont understand
. q4 k7 c( ?8 p# U  {Yeah you dont understand& W  l& U' V) h; r3 w/ K4 {
How it feels to love a girl someday
0 e' g$ o, E9 {& E/ V$ }, _0 eYou wish you were a better man: [5 D% w# l* v$ Y( R
You dont listen to her
9 f: p8 B/ V! X, b& mYou dont care how it hurts" E/ z! F$ N) |: B! n2 D, i
Until you lose the one you wanted
9 X" T1 z5 ?& [1 wCause youve taken her for granted
- F$ n- T: P0 F' q, G0 CAnd everything you have got destroyed
- s7 a$ _9 E  D$ n* y! S0 J# gBut youre just a boy

TOP

你写的确实不错~~~~~~顶~~~~~顶

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

TOP

返回列表