管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 美国人气电子Punk团Metro Station 单曲Shake It

[音乐] 美国人气电子Punk团Metro Station 单曲Shake It

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
. b' L# w5 [& W* B+ ?- I: T0 d3 N( {+ ~& B; p* ^

. z: Y/ I4 f6 z$ n# f, u6 }
' D0 P8 Y; z9 |# j; V! d* q他们几个(Trace Cyrus, Mason Musso, Blake Healy, Anthony Improgo)都是10几岁,18-19岁。 8 w/ b' J0 i$ |$ W+ u( n: B. \
他们一开始是在MySpace放了自己的音乐,然后那些听了之后很喜欢的歌迷帮着他们出道的。连他们自己都有点难以置信。他们从来都不出去找场地唱歌,都是歌迷联络那些Club什么的,还帮他们收录。
. O& `4 S, ^2 U5 R乐队是Trace和Mason最早开始的,然后他们就从老家飞到L.A,Mason说“我从没见过任何人像Trace 一样,嘴上有穿孔,有纹身,还去摇滚俱乐部。我只是拿着吉他静静的在家里写歌” (他们两人很有默契的说)
, x$ g5 P) E' E然后他们认识了Blake,Seventeen Forever.” 然后一起想了这个组的名字,除了一张单曲Seventeen Forever。这首歌有点像80年代的POP电音。Seventeen Forever在Myspace的排行榜上获得了第一,后来他们找到了鼓手Anthony。。。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I'll take you home 7 l' j, G! G7 [
If you don't leave me at the front door % A% J' w1 T! c( A, o0 m
(Leave me at the front door)
8 Q6 I1 f+ H, ?& J( x! cYour body's cold 6 @$ g4 P/ ^$ z1 ]  E. E: f6 b1 c( O, L
But girl, we're gettin' so warm " ]/ j" }9 B* U' `2 k
And I was thinking of ways
  B" w$ ?; i% k/ [1 M1 Z, y- v" \That I could get inside * W- V0 N" ^: N7 U% i! ^. _7 K
(Get inside)
: V$ X+ l/ t% _2 t6 V2 O% J. W2 _8 Y
Tonight you're falling in love
& T5 X) u/ z) [Let me go now
8 ?6 v7 n# s4 E( y/ X+ pThis feeling's tearing me up # e/ i: x/ E  U1 L' Y
Here we go now 2 Q" C" _$ N$ b# m1 j
% b* J3 d, P) w) ?8 ^
Now if she does it like this . A" q9 M- G) X2 U6 {, F
Will you do it like that? 8 B+ z& p6 f, @% a4 P5 }. M  W
Now if she touches like this $ p" l5 Q4 R3 S1 ?6 b4 J+ T
Will you touch her like that?
# u  j' Q- a1 J& aNow if she moves like this * t2 j* |, h: Q' q' A
Will you move her like that? $ r+ c/ R' S  h1 ^6 r
Come on, shake, shake 0 V4 I7 w! l, _7 J. r
Shake, shake, shake it
8 f( }4 ~& R2 u8 w( O
4 S. I; A+ G7 I) W/ W$ OShake, shake
7 f( U! B  w- j. s( F! _6 @9 UShake, shake, shake it (x4)
4 w7 G' \  W0 j
2 I5 b4 V, t" h7 u6 o$ J+ H/ xYour lips tremble $ W$ u: d% ?: P6 d( s2 ^
But your eyes are in the streets there
. O+ P% D) E5 A(In the streets there) 6 n' Q& h$ D; `( w) A1 A% B
We're on the bed % e$ U" u1 u7 Q
But your clothes are laying right there
$ j( z; W: m8 @& A4 j* X$ aAnd I was thinking of places
& ^8 R% g9 g% O; t- sThat I could hide
8 `8 f$ i- n. u2 `2 b(I could hide)
. |6 e) \& o/ U7 H, k
1 R7 d0 N1 l9 Z; ?# Z1 ?Tonight you're falling in love
' c" \1 A5 P& K) W! P7 ^7 n  pLet me go now ' p# C( ?) I" d: r
This feeling's tearing me up
2 {; B" C3 I. ~Here we go now
6 P7 {8 K3 C" |& ?
. E1 Y  y3 W' Y& S! u. _! K" M6 zNow if she does it like this
! O9 Q: d  ?' I; RWill you do it like that?
3 g( Q  d! }/ R$ E/ ANow if she touches like this 2 {/ j1 T' S4 V
Will you touch her like that?
+ A3 Y  J" `) K* iNow if she moves like this - u5 n7 A9 I; O0 }5 C
Will you move her like that? 9 W. n1 [# h5 }5 X
Come on, shake, shake
# r$ W+ `5 `# Q. ZShake, shake, shake it $ ~/ q% b( [5 C: k6 h/ E" S; ?& g
0 [, e5 k# K) n' c" Q$ k) y1 u
Shake, shake
* c- }; a# Y6 N( |7 ZShake, shake, shake it (x4) 5 u3 o- v. L* l1 {& I4 ^! Q
0 Q; m7 b3 |( E- X
I saw you dancing ! i, ?2 w: p: h, i0 z
And I couldn't get you off my mind 3 T2 @# i! Z1 y9 Z% n7 i  s5 l! S
I could tell that you could tell 0 Y5 H6 f) A3 P- o
That I was taking my time
% f% X! }4 h' R) N* B! f( v! rBut I was thinking of ways   R# r4 p; f  J( t+ a# O
To get you to stay tonight " j0 e+ l# N$ S, T, i
Body's shaking 7 Q* M: x0 g" F& N1 G% m# p4 i
Tell me off so I can turn off the lights * _; o2 U5 P9 Q0 q

/ h- t0 ]3 x+ l! c5 R7 jNow if she does it like this
, r9 a! r" Z' E/ W# UWill you do it like that?
% b6 K; Y8 E0 a8 [# f: [3 s8 ^3 rNow if she touches like this
$ O, x" h, v; f2 O; ?Will you touch her like that? 8 I- J) E, Q  V1 N% M0 p, Q
Now if she moves like this 6 c* }) B; E5 r8 r. \
Will you move her like that?
9 P. r3 w- T& _% ]" JCome on, shake, shake : y7 A8 c: ^8 a$ q* C
Shake, shake, shake it 2 f. R' E" J0 U  \, v% {

- x% d; C" ?$ M0 \, P7 `Shake, shake : G7 U- V" M$ C
Shake, shake, shake it (x4)

TOP

返回列表