管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

1. I see. 我明白了。
% ~  q( i6 Y) b6 D/ C2. I quit! 我不干了!
& H2 Q$ c, ^: \) S: Q, g! S3 Z3. Let go! 放手!
- F+ v. U0 y6 g3 W6 J7 a% C4. Me too. 我也是。
: U1 E0 |4 F3 g2 ~% v5. My god! 天哪! 8 s% W( V  Y' J) Z: h  b" @  K
6. No way! 不行!
: y% s- |9 x8 G' \' E7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 2 W5 R/ ~: v' X  h* P9 ]
8. Hold on. 等一等。
  G8 z, {) [; v9 w9. I agree。 我同意。
7 Z* s& r9 G$ h4 b% J10. Not bad. 还不错。 % f1 u8 _5 v( u5 b( Y" h
11. Not yet. 还没。 : J  L* _8 \+ P& {# i! H5 L1 G
12. See you. 再见。 4 h1 Y2 o$ n( m; q4 {. H; r0 U
13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 1 t+ x, U0 n9 g1 U5 M8 h
14. So long. 再见。
8 A+ x' H. \- s7 @8 t; }# A+ M15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) % }9 a0 i# ?6 S' U5 Z4 K. C% e# u5 E
16. Allow me. 让我来。 2 U6 q( r6 [/ i8 F7 ?
17. Be quiet! 安静点! * t9 z  k0 `5 W/ F1 }
18. Cheer up! 振作起来! / A5 Y" k# Q% G  L- b
19. Good job! 做得好!
/ q2 j/ ]" n6 A; X20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 8 i' Q# [5 p. i  O7 m; }3 q0 A
21. How much? 多少钱? * m) R5 k$ X5 s+ e/ o8 U2 f
22. I'm full. 我饱了。 2 O" D. Z9 ?, X" u* Y5 H
23. I'm home. 我回来了。 4 u9 t+ V9 ?& v( \& \! K
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ; W) E: l; F* L. a. J0 L, _
25. My treat. 我请客。
( M. m3 F( i# L: r6 t& w% a  E26. So do I. 我也一样。 * T/ I9 w; K2 v6 f6 e$ y. K+ L
27. This way。 这边请。
( k, U' T; ^2 k2 Z5 H28. After you. 您先。
2 Z7 f5 _2 k  T4 {# s& y3 \3 }29. Bless you! 祝福你! ( j" T# Q+ Q3 G0 _9 K
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
% h: e: b' d9 k% h1 g31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) . N: u% Z1 g, A+ r
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
% Z4 ], S; d. C3 i; M2 @33. I decline! 我拒绝! 2 J4 w* P4 b1 i" L7 ~
34. I promise. 我保证。
; A6 g/ i7 ]0 A7 A1 k35. Of course! 当然了!
  e5 P, R8 R  R( A: s36. Slow down! 慢点!
4 b. o( {% N' {6 f37. Take care! 保重! , T: [. q- D% U8 S% s/ n4 U2 H: K7 R
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 " ^' _& J0 N4 z7 B# _
39. Try again. 再试试。
# _* e& a. _, c  [$ t4 v/ y  t40. Watch out! 当心。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

41. What's up? 有什么事吗? , U# B1 b4 M, F5 B# G$ j
42. Be careful! 注意!
2 C6 P/ R4 R% K) H+ n6 t43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
4 b2 c; \* K+ V. Y44. Don't move! 不许动!
$ a# C/ V2 @+ q6 a: N5 p, {45. Guess what? 猜猜看? - N, |9 l7 D0 V& [
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。   `* h3 U" _0 O5 _" o
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
( Q4 ~$ Z  q$ X48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 . V9 u8 Y  X! ]" {2 J
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
- n, X% I: {2 M9 l0 X$ F50. Let me see.让我想想。 ! t! U& d9 P9 E; N' v
51. Never mind.不要紧。 1 E/ ~; V' r; U) {+ E0 W
52. No problem! 没问题!   P  R- i9 O1 d; A, g
53. That's all! 就这样! 1 n# K1 Y7 C! z8 r
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 4 }" T+ A; V$ n4 E9 c
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 7 L  i8 ~( ^5 F6 ~
56. Count me on 算上我。
- V) o% `2 g$ c! ?, Z" G57. Don't worry. 别担心。 9 i4 _0 Z& z, y1 Y" H
58. Feel better? 好点了吗? ! b* I& J0 ]  Z& V
59. I love you! 我爱你! ( B& b* D, w; L) Q
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ' A6 j# @9 W+ Q+ j4 Q; i
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
  t* e, g6 R. N. y62. That's neat. 这很好。 & P3 W# u" Z; E0 \. t7 K
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 5 n* G9 F4 Y( f  w1 F  v
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
/ s; u& T: U' M! Z  ?65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
: i# {4 g, R2 U& j7 v1 D% H66. Here you are. 给你。 . Y% y0 V+ h4 R
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
# P0 G( _) F# T' b5 W68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 & {' q$ a- k5 b! W% _
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! 3 W$ O2 a# L! r) G% ?6 R
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
$ A- K7 a* \- u4 ^2 Y71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ! q( J$ g- \# V# k, \7 F5 B
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? ' a9 I) B4 c6 E4 h  {
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
* J2 m; O- ~8 T2 P5 {4 M74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
! U) Y0 N0 F7 k* b  D75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 ' N3 i: u& s) V1 [2 ^
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 " X" I* \( k; F) }& ]- o
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
  M# ]3 v' A3 p8 I4 o1 o7 O1 f78. You did right. 你做得对。
  U( G/ G! G. y/ r9 j79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
+ {2 ~$ F; Y2 J: w( x$ e80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
: I0 r0 o  B: _4 ]82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。 3 P( r. _+ y& F- L- b
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! 0 [- n0 W6 y! h' \- n4 j0 A
84. How's it going? 怎么样? # O. X8 C: k/ I
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
% m1 T8 V0 o6 L0 e* v, M% m86. I just made it! 我做到了! " c' }9 B; M: ]3 f
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 " L5 z0 R$ H; R! G( r5 q! f' V
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! $ O8 J" o7 P2 f
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
" S& ^7 x- m  T! o2 F3 O( ]1 S) y( u90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
/ b' b8 B& R2 r% w/ ~91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
% d" Y4 X4 n( h. O  K92. What about you? 你呢?
1 j, W7 z) q1 }4 f' E6 Y6 d* Q93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 " X3 c8 J  h+ E# V% Z$ g
94. You're welcome. 不客气。 0 w$ I4 [( h0 e& {. I/ C
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
' E5 j- B8 ~  T0 T5 y) a96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧! 1 p! e: @( D- Z( Y
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你! * i, s3 W8 z0 W! s. J- d: r1 }  z) s
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 : N, i7 t# h! [+ n0 A
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
: c( v7 `8 G1 _$ e3 u# @100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。 6 L1 A0 T9 g9 c2 z* z4 Z; |
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
$ H1 y' Z  c/ `! k5 u) d4 R103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。 7 c/ a/ f6 a& Z$ t' j: O
104. What time is it? 几点了? % ?8 N5 y) |! K) s# H) t
105. You can make it! 你能做到! 3 |8 `0 R( H0 _) n
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
/ Y5 `# s  C2 K' `0 r2 _/ n6 Q% ^107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
1 S$ W  b& L! b1 b' `108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
4 N) X/ i" S6 T2 f' {) H109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。 / H2 t2 g0 v4 l8 d; U# B! {4 b
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
* c  A) G, e* S: w. B* A% {111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
  l0 q8 v$ V7 H3 t112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
5 u+ H6 b7 h6 y' O2 {113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
8 h: g: y  J2 P114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。 % K5 S; Z  h. n) X$ z% _, V9 O9 R
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
1 V, G+ J9 _) C0 R0 m6 d116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
' F' l  K8 z0 J" G: \117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。 ' M/ t7 \: f( Y1 W2 B" X
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。 ( ?- n. }( r: g8 a& D
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 9 A4 f/ e4 b& z: v! s
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! 9 R0 P% W# N6 S. E1 a1 a& {4 @
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? 3 F8 ^7 E3 J7 w
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! 4 {( |% X5 C; D* N* g( M
123. You have my word. 我保证。
' h# Q% Z* z+ V  {/ B' C124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! 7 x) U+ a. O' H% d$ V6 }# S
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。 / h* ^9 R$ `) u0 ]" c6 g. L3 ?! x  J$ j
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
. w1 X( `5 `# G4 b, P1 H, h127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
- c4 c" f6 R) H. H% k" o128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 % J) q0 q" V4 p0 K, k. j8 W
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
: u# S( k4 q2 `8 m130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
  K; V+ B, ]# Z5 M131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
/ i4 j8 G9 m4 y* g132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
, a6 ?0 q8 l" `133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 ( V$ }# s- ?. M
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
8 U2 _  z% x0 k. t135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧! $ s- k) t8 L( J; s5 m) v7 ]( O
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 ' r0 P1 N+ h8 V
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
4 r# _. b0 _2 L138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮! 4 J1 h1 f1 k9 ^+ r. L& }* Q# q  F
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
* C) ?7 w% o7 n$ v140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

141. What day is today? 今天星期几? ; O" k1 `5 ]2 }
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为? 7 ^6 ]7 B3 {2 |0 c  N4 `6 ]
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
; T0 Z4 S% Q' v  l" [# d144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? 4 C: G8 w% E7 f, Q9 I
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
" ^9 J$ j0 l, n5 i* p146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
9 q. Q9 e' ^* ]  x2 V7 j147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? + _9 d* z' a2 N! W5 e# ?5 x) a
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。 ) M. ]6 [% O! a, a" E
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
% @7 d( Q4 a( o: L. b/ {' G8 Z. N150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 ' ^5 L( t( U! w7 U  t" m
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。 " v2 B( L; }$ D  T$ Q
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 $ Q3 r: l2 o0 R" m
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 4 I2 y3 B  Y( y, k
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。 : j! m# W% E- E
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
1 M5 F" h8 z5 {7 H6 x9 Z8 Q156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 : m% ]- k3 c' t6 s
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
) O# w' H# z0 e/ R. c' n/ M158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? 6 c2 H; Q' [" ~
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
: z, B, c( G# y% X3 R6 c9 c+ e4 `160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
4 W( N5 g5 N; D  q5 C% {161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
9 q7 {  y! F. X162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
; Q& q' l, n5 _# w) I+ V8 L7 K163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! 6 M& e9 _8 k$ I7 c6 D* }  D
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 , A9 C3 t# V: }3 j' V6 Y
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 : w0 u6 ^+ E* i$ w, T
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。   D+ J# n1 g5 l) l; c# \! E
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
3 i8 b. A# S; }. {168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 ' f6 e2 a/ w- M! V; I
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
$ d+ s6 i5 f, W2 }' S' K170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
- p" G# S, I" N2 |/ N# p171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? 7 I$ F) b' K+ G! U& p
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。 7 i6 w3 z- q4 n- S! H' k- N# l
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
4 v6 C1 J+ G& o174. Move out of my way! 让开! ' P* K% Y* c* z% l; d6 g3 H: b
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。 2 R% j3 ]: f4 o, z0 [8 U
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 ( r6 m4 f3 H4 k; D
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
7 C) v& \9 b  D6 H" b$ F178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1 * ^$ y& \; C4 u- e: _4 Y7 X4 J
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 / z2 m; s$ H7 V: H: y! D
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 " x8 M: P8 n- S5 W8 C  I
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
" @3 E& z2 m$ Y* U- Y, Z183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 $ Q4 c6 {) g& h7 R* d; N+ Y
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?   C  F. J( j' ?3 W4 ]1 E
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
9 \2 p8 Y+ `" J  D( h  f186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
  u# I4 l* Z9 p187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
. T! `" q8 T( |2 P* e1 {' k188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 ) r2 Y( t8 a% `* U$ o9 G) s& ^
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
5 E" p8 C/ N( O) }6 ?5 s; A. j190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 6 K. e) b3 Y2 `7 z. Z
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
* S! c3 {, ^0 S9 d! R" [192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
( G) j6 Z3 ?2 r' v6 ~193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
; {, t' d; ]" Y* p- o194. What happened to you? 你怎么了? ( \& P; e2 h1 P; l8 A: x
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
0 D, D  q; l6 @3 ?7 O& b) s196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
% P  Z# V+ J- t6 w& n197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
5 u0 R( b3 ]8 i  g7 y. O198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。 9 L3 l1 \* \, T# i! j1 Z% T7 X& E
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。 . w5 _0 L: _5 P2 i3 [1 z( l6 r5 }' ~3 D$ X
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 7 V1 `% e1 [& c: i* \$ r! E: w7 q
$ R! U/ T8 A5 l7 g0 ^1 u2 k0 ?
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 + b$ Q3 V" u, S; f7 J8 p
+ e5 D6 D. S$ Q. Y+ b
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
2 `/ d( x0 X" A! D, [* r$ J8 X* L$ o/ W2 C* ]
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
1 ~* f2 r! y- A  n4 g
$ D6 J1 f9 z- e! C205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
  e' H9 u* m; [- W; I3 b- D8 T- b, o6 p0 c8 [" L
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 1 K1 Z. O* L' F0 u6 I, X
8 J9 [' f+ p7 b4 j. d# T( y" y: D
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
' {8 X9 O+ `! Q! f# y% X- A# V; R' z% D: T4 k2 Z% v1 u: z% x
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
! o0 V, e: A$ N3 h
: M7 [& V1 }: g: c209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
, \- P4 P. e4 }
; b  O$ U" K9 `210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
1 o* j) {: m. m- w, i0 R" I1 Y% v, C% N0 p% j0 \
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
; k, I. O9 J  ?
4 C$ W( R% v6 T, R+ w% S0 y212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。   ]& G. k% x. K3 R) X( T
- g- Q, P+ x* X# s1 E9 R
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。 # F2 v& `8 u* |# r8 b
* v, z& g) P9 V+ N" X
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
8 ]8 B' `6 _% V5 Z8 I( v, \" R0 q4 ]" Z# Y8 T. Q
215. None of your business! 与你无关! ) w/ W0 G6 P) \0 u6 @$ O4 o; z

6 G" q4 m" u% t* W0 y2 R. k# w& W216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
: \& l  g- @6 a' @: u
  M  R3 Y$ h: ~" Y) ^% w# z217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。
; b8 ~; x# B3 F4 D% q" [! g( f- Z/ ?8 Q: |7 @, M- P" Z4 V
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
( ^1 O2 T8 P( d* X3 v2 I/ e( z5 q0 N: A3 L& j9 a& e
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
' T( W( X" C& A2 K; Z: N: [$ O+ q1 T/ u( J/ |
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! 3 H. O1 \3 A" u7 n8 F+ P/ U

' N+ U% w4 L5 @- ~221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲? 8 f! Z7 o7 I: {$ g* y3 x

% D) c% u0 W" P6 |- A222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
6 y7 t+ t4 ~% z9 Z6 P/ `7 B/ m1 ?: {; u9 c9 @  D+ D/ A
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? + T4 E- S& T  _3 w! w
' p2 I& M* \4 z6 w3 w. t
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
% |3 x# [, [4 I2 I# i
. L! e9 X# N: @* V2 W( B225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 ) @% l; f1 M" M1 V( F
( u  ?+ s% P7 x* `
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
3 C% |* c- P) g
( g7 I4 A) y- B5 y" Q" \  }4 d  M5 l227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
1 y+ P4 J: W) I* T8 h% \) b* F, O' T: G! ^4 ~
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
. J& i* r) Z& j/ a( e( Z- |" e; B
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 , J, Z; n+ e3 d6 a9 B5 i* u3 _7 _5 `
  |, p# ?, E* h3 X6 r4 H" M" g
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
; `% {1 t& R! ?" ?
& \) C0 d9 p8 z231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
. K/ A* J6 U, s; |8 c
0 }5 E( L! K& ~9 j$ t232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 : a* @. D* _3 W- ?, P

# k8 a& g- V) n2 e233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 2 w: Q$ C1 K! t7 x4 E3 L' h

/ L* K9 x- v& N3 ~! U234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 ( k3 P4 C' _+ f
- y2 W% I! S) q1 Y8 y, B
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 3 V" g) v, n6 N& B% W, B, c. P' H

( x+ O4 ?! S$ g0 e236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 " n! C: F, _0 P$ e) l6 s
# @/ T0 Z) t  [! a% v# M2 D
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 1 Q9 v% t4 t# y! d, g# ~

1 e  v0 j+ A6 Y2 X9 I4 C238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
* {' @2 Q2 x4 U+ g' C
- Z& t3 P" p# M) K6 y2 e239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
, u1 a6 U8 E- l
; N, u8 M# o$ z) ^8 |240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
  z+ P/ B, a, j2 d+ D! @. ^$ o
: e3 R9 N7 p$ z& N" L1 e# _$ @242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? . R8 F1 Z. G. L
# T5 G2 \2 Y4 ^
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
. e7 a' H/ f% U( i3 G" {" Z  }
% m' L# B6 G4 `/ b$ A244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
% X8 @9 [* z5 [) l* U/ P( `
9 h- y: N: n) i, \2 f' I5 n, I  q) ~245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 ' t( R4 b8 z' ~8 Q* O

2 ~8 j' Y' X$ l/ }# _9 X7 R246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 / Y+ [2 H# E* `& A& {6 ^5 K) E
( u; I) l: b4 [& c9 g4 Z3 G
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 ) T  G' \( n( l. `" K7 ~; y

* h: J1 A8 r/ a# u5 s248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
3 o, h! A. G( Q' {" y0 V% N; C/ d
3 O: d+ D/ s% F% }+ a2 |) Z249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 & K1 V  T% A% c! y, r5 d
  W+ h1 M' W( T( @: q( q  g; B1 E) e, F
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
6 Y: D; F0 @- W) Z( b6 T' E2 {: X# x% h+ h( z3 o8 ~
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 5 U9 M( w1 f( [# L9 p

& s: B9 w$ v6 B+ w, ~6 K, R( p1 S252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
5 \8 D, G4 P) Q+ A( t: w: }% d, q+ r' S1 ^
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
. c: W0 x. J' ~# ?
! c5 |' g" L# F/ o. u- {  |254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
) A' I* Z# h$ Z3 @  }- C5 O/ o( Q% O9 z
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! % z6 [( \% l, B( A0 d$ Y

) \: k  n' O/ m; n  T" t256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
0 Z0 C. ~5 ?: Z- ?0 ]3 r, ?# V7 Z7 `8 D
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ; ?% [: E3 _7 y) K7 C5 ^+ F3 P

/ g( c- o$ R: ~. F: U2 T258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
* a6 L* r0 o* T; {; p% y. d, \8 k
6 ?6 T; _: S9 y: G259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
& o' e. A( `% i! s+ Y
' r& r3 y% \7 [# o260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
0 N9 u! S8 {% j+ X4 I$ n' ~, F$ b+ e" x4 f* M+ X) J9 n
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 2 u' A0 i) E) q+ M: O1 y+ t

) T7 U0 O! n, d1 B6 U+ s2 t  W262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 / x* a1 @0 ^7 w/ v  C' E- l

3 a- n4 ~3 k6 q. M263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 2 M2 A! X8 Q5 a, [  h" `

  m& a0 i2 K. X4 a# A* U( F, o% n) u264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
7 a9 [" t, K0 o6 B7 |. ^) t/ S
/ @8 D8 k6 X. n$ N$ w' Y265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 - [8 v$ h' R( Q
; K* p' V' |. N" n$ e3 [
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 9 B" H( y4 O) V& J

/ }& P0 X6 V5 p# h267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 " I" d' o( y# J
. ^& h% R% {+ b
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 # z2 C, W) R% W+ C
6 S0 c) `& T2 E, C2 b
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 $ P1 }. g4 V- E* \2 R. f
# m# i& A& v( E, F/ D5 _5 `, O
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 9 t. ^/ S6 z  v+ P& f% }" X. v

3 K9 @% j8 ]5 M1 g5 K4 p5 z272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
: H  y  _% x2 o* j" t  k5 c1 C. R, l. Y$ H: ~2 L. R
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 9 m6 X  k8 w! `, V' A

' X0 N$ z) n4 X+ s* G$ W274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
' D6 F( g1 ]  ?9 p2 ?: d( p) W5 `, u1 X8 W  F3 x% ?: g& n
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 4 r9 w$ y: e1 |4 ~4 L% a
9 T3 d) ^: y5 D1 `( x6 N. R, _
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
4 A, X! \. m2 G# j
1 j' c6 t6 [0 E5 O277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
3 l$ X$ W1 s& r- M6 X' t& N6 R" z2 [1 a/ p3 g
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? 3 z( N2 A! P3 U4 K4 s0 n

% _$ B( i" y: O" T% f) v1 S279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
5 ~: R1 i. L- b# e6 m3 v
2 ]2 s3 y& s+ i280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
% z' f' q$ P- U) r4 g1 Z
0 Q- O: F+ r  V, J281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
9 n1 k7 h% F' z3 T! H! Y& M% E
1 Q) c- m& G: S" x0 O3 b: T% \# [282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? ) D: M# i$ ^, D3 r" m4 w
5 }8 M: x  `2 E* Q( j  |
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 2 Q" o; f2 `8 M. S9 ^7 V
, H* l6 K1 I1 z7 H* h8 B4 ?! g' H
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 ( b7 S$ o9 H7 A: C% }* C% S
3 L) R$ z6 X. I+ s4 C
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 ) l# w2 X( E0 H
' Y% m6 L6 ]- r
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 6 x1 Y7 ?* z9 F1 M8 ?; a

9 |0 r. }. b4 `2 x. b/ v' P287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 $ v4 K7 \! e, o9 e

2 b, o- i( x3 \+ {4 h6 |6 t- r& {$ I288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 # p3 p5 {, i4 G9 w5 R7 k, d0 d
  N2 q6 F! `& ~  V+ E, f5 D3 c
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 . p( X8 k0 Z  m7 ^

# y7 H0 }, h% G  B290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
, T5 H2 x" X- f  M2 H  x( w1 {3 v; c. G% Z  V& W+ b# z
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
0 q$ G% O2 ~, C4 s# p. n2 m3 D/ v( J* }4 G0 r
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? % `' @& W% I9 K) @) U
" s% H* c4 j9 B! w: D
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? " O' \9 b8 a3 ]- V& M! k* l0 m) b
" k2 d9 G+ g2 ^; ]4 H
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
4 [7 l/ P7 A- `( c/ J+ i
7 T- z7 h9 y" j0 M! ^1 g295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? * ^' g7 F  R6 a

1 w* T3 J( m0 w296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
. C* Y5 k* S, ?5 r8 l7 ]7 I& {
1 k: s; F, M, `1 y) x/ c297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
4 r% h2 G' r* D* ^
* x8 M9 r& q+ C! K  F298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! 7 q) [% O2 `, @8 o8 k. _# N
  E8 c" e7 j$ v# B: ~
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 % ~! a& q( O; N& D1 E
4 y. ~% v! E& @/ Y7 ~% z( s
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? ) R% M9 t5 ~' [  K3 {
7 R: |6 A; G. ~0 i8 y5 p
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
( R' ?" K2 U, j- W. p
9 ~0 G' U3 G) B5 s7 a+ u* V0 r303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 ! K4 k; L9 q0 @# `
8 a6 v, ~+ P- N, `2 ^
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 & ]) f% U; L6 c

; ?: K4 ^$ r- A1 T6 O305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。
) ?' c5 Q: J" v1 x: R; J7 [% r8 C. P2 @- l2 A/ X8 h1 e
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
! w) ~7 G  h- [8 z) j
/ b( d( F, X7 v. o7 Y7 L307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。
  R  s+ ?# a  w9 h* R( \( a1 u% B8 X( l) l, G' [: i
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
) B, `1 ?! s: G) Q( G% L+ U# b* Q4 H9 i& H1 l7 C+ A
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? 6 z7 ~( I- ^1 o& x; m8 A# i0 A
2 T- h; B, x) Z! ?0 Q/ H# U$ ~
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。
: O% A5 }% X; S- Q7 Y
4 B( D2 i+ R; G6 ^  c8 X- w, y311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 ' U) \. z- |( l2 k4 h8 D, p: S9 e* k

, M' w3 o% {7 o: t- X+ Y/ Z  H7 Y312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
* w% z5 D, J/ F3 s1 w6 l# y
/ v. ?3 w3 v$ o" R: K313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。
2 J+ y, g' F+ f: S
! A) |# q) W' V3 J" U2 q314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 ! b2 G; }/ b% z

$ K  @/ ]+ w: t9 F5 a) Z315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 3 z/ \6 s2 h1 Y: d
) Y' L( @, Y" V) j$ N
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。
9 J6 g9 S+ s0 ~+ q! F5 Z+ C  O! i$ I
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。
8 |. t% p" h) S& f% T
3 H8 }8 w+ _6 J% G318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。
' N$ Z2 U2 r- M" w5 C# ~! I
! H/ i' q" g  X% K( R5 Q; h0 T& v319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。
6 u/ Y  D: ~+ m8 X/ N# Q) R- _4 B1 m9 ]* H. O2 U
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
! y8 I9 X( z5 }3 c( k
$ |3 t: b& |& @! V7 b4 G+ r) ~6 j321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 1 d" d2 g: }+ _7 A' G6 S/ }! `
; ~; F% H; u  H# f( i- u5 D( [0 h
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
* N3 d& N) k' V5 g, O% N
% a) u" n3 _( x0 b: F: r323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 8 }# O' e9 }  i9 L& {! v! u- p
4 M  F, {. n. L3 `
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。
: i. S4 P6 Q5 K' J9 R' D4 V8 Z  {' R: z  w
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 + n2 x$ m. j$ G8 O  }% I- \

. o) d, W- Q* A  j/ S1 {326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
5 U7 T. ~# Y0 ~* M$ B6 {, t7 g  @/ y, d1 w
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。
' D, I! P4 o" K3 I% Z8 a0 n$ D% ]1 A& J( ?1 o
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 ; Z3 o1 \/ P. m- |3 e( }

, L" s& O$ K, t, z' D329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。
: X8 d/ }9 ~* S- U$ u; V
2 t, n7 i5 M4 C' ^; u330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? , {) Z/ w6 @  b

# I5 _5 D; P0 R8 z332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
( h0 P; K8 U) ]* p; E  M8 h( w4 D2 g: {4 F7 k, U  }' G- ]1 h/ X
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
* T& p* o9 Y  [6 f
/ u1 J' q; u. M% x334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
; m2 @+ C$ R5 h0 k8 _2 Z
! Y1 {0 r. _/ C6 K335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 2 }! s0 L4 Y9 v2 I
! j3 l5 U+ ]  ?
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
' o5 ]( R# H- d9 V+ g. W9 l  a$ T1 m$ |0 s4 m  Z
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。
* S# y( c$ ]3 V4 y8 x! ~
0 _$ h! X  R* P338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 ( C* i% ^8 c* M1 a$ ^: y7 F5 n
# U% Y6 T0 g# \: i- P  N7 O
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? 8 g& i# ]3 I. w" W2 B" K
3 a' ?. z. x& W8 [, i9 s3 w
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。
4 L+ ^2 N6 U/ O" Y1 S  b5 r. r) Q
& k4 [/ p$ Y; _8 p) \5 j341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。
8 l$ Z: ~; \+ d7 i- N& L2 z  K$ u( H% ^& B2 F2 v3 W2 z
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 $ @, U4 |9 q% V7 M! f) W5 `' N
4 G5 b, x7 J" l& G. I
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。
% N1 Y  {: M' B7 H  j, n4 B& P
* R$ G  C' q5 c8 f1 C344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
# y9 ^2 b0 P+ R, a. a7 G$ J; s; F. Q  q2 n6 C5 }3 Z1 i
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
' M9 t+ Q9 A) U. o- h3 u% K5 T# [7 N: [: {; a; f
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
' @8 u, N1 b7 T& ]) p9 L; ?+ c( _2 A5 j
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 0 K; K& ]1 Z$ @& a5 f
, Z; i# t0 T9 ~) T0 q' p. `1 d
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
  [7 E! n. K# w( J/ o# Q/ B
; V5 ~) G8 @0 z349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? , n1 A. v1 |$ s" `
* u  o5 @% a9 n9 c( F/ {. L
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
% Y* S/ {) k% [. Q% B* }; z
. m8 j, [4 M, f( G) a7 ~; F! _& G0 k351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。
) f0 [$ _1 @1 q+ t" N/ ]
6 B" ]2 L2 F' K* u3 l352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。 ; [9 q5 i1 o% D0 x" c% T

7 F% W/ c" D3 Z0 x" q353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。
) R' V8 ?$ `2 v, d( ?/ V' V8 \" R) u3 A
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
( d/ m2 p3 U+ @
; u8 b4 }( e0 D355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!   c7 w5 D% ?  f9 h( f, m$ q  H2 C/ g

) z/ J9 T* R- m0 v7 P* D. X356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
5 V7 p- `0 l" x7 z: J, x4 G9 U
: V2 d$ K; |2 [+ y) l- C357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
/ t5 |/ u" u# ]1 @+ v1 `+ b# S* c; u# t' M
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
( w9 z+ S) Y% N% q0 o& w0 I% {
. X# f7 ]- Z1 F" {) M8 Q359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
9 h0 k. K$ N. L' q" H4 `# @- E7 j- g) t' B! c5 d) Y
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
5 N! m- t9 K! e  B
* {+ G: \) i4 {. [8 r0 [362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。 1 ]  h- i. d: u2 l1 p* S; z
8 ?" Y; A: U' \4 L4 B: b( Y
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。 - }7 F( x+ ?; ~' ^  b

' b) Q3 ~, a. K: a- v* b& T& O8 Q364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。 9 R4 L  h5 O8 T6 j; Z$ t

& E. m# Y8 o. @' h7 A365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。 / N! O3 f+ O& V. E) U

9 Z# }9 z' b* D! W3 ^+ k366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。 3 L1 y# ~# u" g. I( H0 G

6 N5 o6 M4 [4 s8 V4 y! W367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
* A1 D5 w9 M% R6 v
- N( w  X' r" u368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
5 _% g9 W! _# [+ ]& P" L" M. J3 z. w5 f# {  H* J: M) n
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。 , p1 V+ F7 ?; m9 g6 b5 Y$ ~
. t. v) R- U2 Z+ C0 F
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。 * O: \1 X5 l( R

  M7 O4 [& X% a, A' V3 W5 ?371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。
' _% g4 W4 `: K# g3 g
: Q( Y. N5 E; \372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
/ W( ]2 V+ |4 B) E. ?8 O
  J# w4 D" @: U5 J373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。 - B3 d' T9 k- A8 A
  ?7 g/ P9 L0 o/ I, \  z
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
( Q+ h1 c# V* Q! U; l) {
$ T: U/ o1 _% _, w0 ?- P375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。
6 R8 o8 A6 R( r1 \
0 {; |$ P2 u# y+ s376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
; C5 D: ?  B" L& x% ]- c3 \4 m: U! ~0 I: F) s+ ~( }
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。 : |3 U& ?& j" ]% t3 ?' z
: ^8 L9 t8 W  y: V. z
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
& p! i2 e8 a9 |8 ]% @
9 Z) i6 ?1 q4 T( L379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? * e, \. ^8 B/ n" ^. B; t6 F
6 Z: Q4 h/ S2 l& {, N
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。 ( j9 Q7 A+ [; b- U6 h

& C  @7 Y2 u* J+ Z0 f381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。 & [  d' H% A% |. @0 |; ?' _
2 g) I7 g' G& `& R' R8 A
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
" e! j1 B7 H5 \, V% F
6 O) |4 _/ E- f  M, U/ q383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
2 P6 j5 n0 T+ K$ n5 |6 t5 ?% T2 X& G+ z3 n
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。 : u9 P* _; Y4 }9 t. L7 \& I. y" Q

9 B8 z" G% s2 i385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
- ?, p4 H( @4 F1 @1 C; s2 U
+ g; p  K0 M% ?! @6 T2 m, h386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 ' k% ?0 Z9 H4 `

" f0 ?" ^2 E- g1 S& M" q. K% G387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。 5 N3 v4 b7 G' {
: R; h- Q4 G% [0 i% A" _2 N( m" P- f
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。 + D, ?/ O  g! X* Y
3 p% E1 P# I9 q% k1 ~
389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
# r: w3 C8 ]. M6 y' x6 T, X+ y* }: \" Q* k4 z2 g1 D% w
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
7 Q" R* p% o! |4 }9 g7 Q8 O2 g( F/ |& g% e9 o
391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。 1 a& a' p4 k- A( O4 u

3 m( b+ l: H8 @: ^* s* \392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
  T" e" P4 J# k4 ^% U. M
9 W* c+ Z! O' Z, e" W393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
# M2 \' `0 l1 Q3 P: b( M5 A. I+ t, h' |
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。 2 O  R: t2 g2 l1 W( q( G

8 W( k' A3 ^" E% h1 C395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
% W0 I2 u- [+ ^. o- C
5 Y! e$ s+ z: m, F# m396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。 " ~( E/ _9 B/ W1 u2 R. x

3 r* o& z: x3 N3 ^3 Y; |3 [& X397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
. ]2 Z" L# d9 a& k: v) b
  a* ]0 n  ~4 E) S" M398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。 ; L2 P( A/ _9 z
# G  W: g/ r9 n; \0 J2 N. L! J  @
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
3 Y2 Z; n3 i4 [# h& N( w8 y8 n9 Y% a. b! D  e
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。
* z, J2 Z0 M9 X$ m( i
0 n' X: {& m. a1 I, ~3 J402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。 3 t! {2 s: e1 }4 T; n/ C$ I. T

9 X) G0 ]( a% Q0 u403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 6 T) C" k  y4 w1 _0 S; i. O, n
  R- V, Q5 T, ^$ u
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。 4 ?* }) H  O5 O; `* e

8 C9 }; k  ^4 R405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。 3 U) b6 u- e0 O) Y0 {5 ~: @

* X5 r# M7 g, u# [* ?406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 % f9 @# J% y! |/ L4 b! {, ~) H

, W! y4 l# A8 r0 @. v3 D0 Y& y* P407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。 + Z) P# P0 |: p3 t. Z( k: x

+ M, O) c, P$ z6 L/ m408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。
& B- K- p+ J" H$ q& j+ r. j# S6 B+ I
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。 & I' C1 h3 j/ l& ^
/ ~5 y# J6 P5 j& ]/ ]1 p
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。 , ?8 d  b3 r# C! d
! R! w6 k4 V1 }; m3 ~  v+ H1 P
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?
4 D2 q( G# [7 U% K" C
) q$ V* {4 F. M9 {; B' w412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。   W, E+ _- f1 `# ]9 p  O

2 |9 T# v+ a0 S413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。 6 ^. H  }7 Z" G- z. K
) X3 B, A' W: D, w" c; X
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 " v' V  P, f$ g1 l
' Q% I5 ?. v# Z: G% B
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。
1 m2 u2 y8 Y9 a8 r
* H, w7 B3 Z3 S: X" L416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么? ) ]9 P1 Y$ M+ W5 L9 v
' A2 B5 g+ @. a/ `0 t
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
- h0 @) X+ ]# b, {. A5 n3 o7 t  a- \& v# V
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。
3 T) x: m& N. s  x/ _# u
2 W. _- T, E+ Z1 p. n) ]419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
* W, w% W  r! B; D
! c4 j5 P6 k+ n420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。 ) ~( [- |! \3 ?" G* \9 ?+ Q
. d3 i4 x; x; W- d3 I) o
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗? 9 A' T8 ~1 O8 t% m! h
; J6 {+ Y6 Q0 K7 o" w$ L2 w
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
; b! v, g9 ?1 N/ A2 @+ O9 ?- V1 X; b' ~) t
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。 1 @8 Z# n% Q6 }/ D) ?

3 s: c: W( l2 T* ]/ O1 Y" u" d424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。 4 t5 G! i6 I$ D4 H+ E
7 g+ s, E- `) D# m  C
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。 1 x& H2 _1 I8 U# m7 g+ ^# M( Y5 ]

) [" \4 l8 V0 w7 D1 w5 S426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。 . F' V" u& B; x$ u; Y: q$ t4 ^. Z
" K) W& t" Y/ w
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。 + d  H' l* C. E% f! p
7 f1 Z- p9 K% Y. x% a5 t
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
) y, q& \' N3 E# [9 K2 ?3 v: [5 l2 M) C( }* v
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。 % G* f; x* ~. O( u7 z9 I% q

  W7 {, V/ c* v430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。
7 [4 O3 U$ ^/ ^$ A2 ?. v+ S7 S
  W6 _: l9 T1 D( q% u) R431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。 + o  M1 u* P( M) ^
5 E6 s& K& W) `
432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。
2 K3 B- C* I9 |4 G- i6 v/ h* w
( N6 X2 j, J" }  d* X% T433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。 ( V- @/ b8 p+ G; x

. U+ ^0 K! X; \$ F+ S8 G5 X434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。 * i6 m5 f/ V2 F) }" L) R, V
$ M% t' a/ ~4 l  g, G* p9 P
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 ) ~' m% r* |' S7 O4 c2 Q, \3 p

- l% k) |+ f5 G/ s% z2 y! d% L436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。
1 p8 D! B- `6 j! j5 L4 _, r; }
0 K/ R: n9 t7 q5 ?  g# K437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
% p$ d7 k% |% G6 M; z1 I9 K6 ^$ D1 ~- i# N& {4 C  o
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
- O' Z9 t8 a/ u! o$ q; h. i6 e, W( A5 R7 E2 ^4 O
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。
' J' b$ M: J% \( m- W4 R1 w) K( ~. ]: j6 Z0 @0 a* _
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。 9 B  s# l. X' x: k8 B' r

- g( M6 d6 c1 v& {4 k/ w441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。
, `9 P2 d* v9 m2 l) s- L7 a' v: g, ^
442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。
( k% s! D& S) V- e7 y, o: O# l6 F& p6 H& T0 e: m6 M' z
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。
7 G+ d/ B8 I% E* r4 k- k" h& U( j) T- R" Q+ f. n
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

看一遍都要一天,甭提背了

TOP

每次来记几句就有收获
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

返回列表