|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
3#
发表于 2009-7-29 16:50
| 只看该作者
Now it seems to me$ W* l4 ]8 ~+ e% o. |! D# r" E7 B
That you know just what to say0 ~1 i3 M }1 q" R2 q6 S* u% T
But words are only words- S3 t, O: \* x9 v
Can you show me something else: S1 k# d t/ c3 R# V3 s
1 x! d' ^8 a: g5 s
Can you swear to me that you’ll always be this way?' E, V6 P4 H5 r W
Show me how you feel; Z5 h- B5 N3 f6 Q) o
More than ever baby" d/ [# T$ Q9 J4 p- v1 y1 U; r
2 o% V1 A! U* \& c k+ A% [# lWell I don’t want to be lonely no more
/ \8 g/ r0 q6 G. y8 q% x# X' U& WI don’t want to have to pay for this+ |1 r& r0 m" D: N' W3 d: l6 E
I don’t want another lover at my door
: b. |9 q4 a) g7 e# NIt’s just another heartache on my list1 `/ e( |. E4 _3 U. y- e
+ V/ C0 K, R. @. L9 k: d. a2 mI don’t wanna be angry no more
" j. a, Q/ g1 E5 L& i" {$ GYou’re the one who could never stand for this
* p: o$ E7 H+ {3 l* _3 [( P1 i" GSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sure
. K1 Q& y/ H, x. D- X+ M6 \I don’t wanna be lonely anymore+ I# V7 W* m" _7 s/ n! g- q
$ [5 z4 }" t3 [* W. \; p( i( F* ?: N
' z7 f4 H; t; F
Now it’s hard for me
1 j3 y1 F+ D) l; `When my heart’s still on the mend
1 L( n' w4 E+ l1 V+ O/ s: A" S( ]Open up to me
; I0 U7 z( O$ C- z' BLike you do your girlfriends+ ]7 t; {4 f) F/ Q9 p. Y
And you sing to me9 h' f3 B1 X( I' K/ ]
And it’s harmony& _* h, K7 C: c+ ^. W: i( v3 `! A
Girl what you do to me is everything! e& T2 p5 f$ p4 e$ E7 Z4 T5 T8 B6 j
Let me say anything just to get you back again* Q1 ?/ u8 m/ h% {
Why can’t we just try?: f0 R0 O W4 T4 @4 e% |
# d/ [2 q! x; X
I don’t want to be lonely no more J5 q, ?1 \$ |/ u' f: n( I' g4 P
I don’t want to have to pay for this
7 K( V( V; a% }$ PI don’t want another lover at my door
I: e, X0 D% B3 d/ e6 v. mIt’s just another heartache on my list
' j/ E: K, h4 O; w: V( m$ Q3 rI don’t wanna be angry no more0 I: I ?2 y* X6 C2 B/ l, g$ {
You’re the one who could never stand for this
5 c+ S: Z3 G; ^, B5 y8 zSo when you tell me that you love me,know for sure' {1 A9 S4 y" e5 a9 A, x2 q
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore
7 b9 K8 q0 P C/ O# k% u( E7 O1 l* D; Y1 W; _: _/ h( \# b
Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh- e; y8 Z3 O$ Q M
What if I was good to you?: r; d: |1 v$ P
What if you were good to me?
( [. x4 ?/ w5 N& v j% cWhat if I could hold you
# ^& L: [% K3 u: Ktill I feel you move inside of me?- u6 X6 q- |: y; I9 R6 F
What if it was paradise?
: E$ Y! ?" ?% L% q; [. p: e% N- m+ L! A0 FWhat if we were symphonies?; h# T6 j- r, |7 u, J
What if I gave all my life$ d, ]: |5 p) }& R, K$ q0 r
to find some way to stand beside you?
8 ^- v+ x. |4 `( w$ w* q现在看来
2 _! M, m9 Y% a( w7 Y你知道该说些什麼 $ b* c" _9 d W! D5 m% X
但那只不过是空口白话 & c% b) j8 B% f- l& I
你能不能让我看看别的东西
+ d6 i; C7 f4 I' P0 J0 [你能发誓你会永远不变吗 " N; U0 {7 F4 H3 q
让我知道你的感觉
" [# B! r9 r- S' a比以前更多 宝贝 / J( U1 K8 B* J$ _" L/ I
我不想在寂寞了 / A' N0 ~% L4 A6 ?. S8 }& \
我不想为此付出代价
/ ]. i; b$ b* U6 W' A/ U我不想知道在我家门口的爱人
8 V* j- y% \, e' C9 ^( [# @只是又一次的心痛回忆 5 w( h4 o/ ~) H2 R1 |+ h2 N
我不想在愤怒下去 ) h# Y0 b9 z* ^& y
你知道我绝对无法忍受这样 ( f& d) j8 H6 h3 u; V" Z
所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道
1 w( M- r) H# J- c/ n2 x. f我不想在一个人寂寞了
5 }* l8 }2 `( `2 m) g" m5 P6 ]7 m喔.....
3 G# c2 a$ K4 a3 E对我来说很难
1 m5 K6 }- ?2 b( g/ t$ ]我的心伤还没复原 $ N/ g6 o- z* H, t1 _
对我放开心胸
6 L$ B8 Y# J8 s/ s& `/ a就像你对姐妹淘那样 6 _: `6 X" ]* `
你对我唱歌 ! C% \$ Z- u8 P. d/ A
犹如合声
2 O8 r1 l; t# P9 H m女孩 你对我做的就是一切 / J) g% M/ I/ L _! Z5 ?5 H8 p
让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边 m D9 `/ x1 n% c) I1 m' E
我们为什麼不能试一试呢
) }! s* U, ]5 a1 N喔.... W. B$ j1 \0 g/ F5 \. e" ?
如果那时我对你好一点呢
2 \% E1 i3 g) G7 W7 S6 ^如果那时你对我好一点呢 * {3 j2 j2 v2 U# ?" I1 D) G. r
如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢 5 e% ]: t0 I1 ~! H: Y& W
如果那时就是极乐世界呢 ) w3 a* R: u z4 F: w- j' W
如果我们是天生一对呢 , V' _' c6 R* G
如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢
" T7 |1 V$ R& H喔..... ! v- \9 \. W# a1 |
我不想再寂寞了
4 s, |/ u9 w8 v8 ~! @, Q我不想再寂寞了 . a( V4 h: B$ O6 ]. m& \5 {
我不想再寂寞了 % q" M- H% p3 U, U
我不想再寂寞了 |
|