管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
. r+ Z& Z7 V' d) N8 ~) N0 F, V( E- X
! c, R) P% S) f5 c7 u. q$ L& {! G7 g; Z& o/ O
* i+ c5 A7 g9 I4 R
在R&B/Hip-Hop排行榜冠军单曲《Need U Bad》的帮助下,今年刚刚21岁的R&B唱作人Jazmine Sullivan的处 子专辑《Fearless》在美国一经上市就大受欢迎。在本周的Billboard 200专辑榜中,《Fearless》凭借6万6千张的销量成绩空降本周榜单第六位。与此同时,在本周的Top R&B/Hip-Hop专辑榜中,这张《Fearless》更是成功登顶。
- \$ y$ a1 _# p4 Z% r. l, x4 }5 d6 N* H4 N. O9 v! x7 v& ?
  《Fearless》的初获成功当然与主打单曲《Need U Bad》的突出表现脱不了关系,但实际上,这首《Need U Bad》并不是费城姑娘Jazmine Sullivan音乐生涯中第一首出色的单曲。在此之前,她曾为Christina Milian创作过一首打入Club单曲榜第四名的《Say I》,还与Fantasia一同录过音。此外,她还为一些精选集创作过一些成 人R&B风格的歌曲。可以说,在这张正式的个人处子作之前,Jazmine Sullivan的音乐能量已经积蓄了很长一段时间。
& a( e% T# c. K7 M
% t# }, B8 I' a# h: }   在2000年之后,除了Alicia Keys等极个别的几位以外,美国流行乐坛涌现出的R&B女歌手能让人一致叫好的还不多。有备而来的Jazmine Sullivan的出现让人眼前一亮,跟一般那种只唱不作的R&B歌手相比,Jazmine Sullivan显得更加全能。在这张专辑的12首歌中,Jazmine Sullivan一共参与创作了七首。而如果单比唱功的话,Sullivan也丝毫不落下风。无论是演唱《Bust Your Windows》、《Need U Bad》这些节奏型的曲目还是《After The Hurricane》和《In Love With Another Man》这种慢版的情歌都具有一定水准。这或许就是她被很多前辈看好的原因,本张《Fearless》的制作阵容中包括了Missy Elliott、Stargate、Tricky Stewart、Wyclef Jean、Salaam Remi和Jack Splash等诸多实力派老将。在已经加冕NO.1的《Need U Bad》之后,本张专辑第二首打榜单曲将是那首弦乐打底、旋律大气的《Bust Your Windows 》
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I bust the windows out your car / @7 B8 J& x; ~. q3 X+ k
And no it didn't mend my broken heart
- o5 h+ c( Y0 ^$ Q% @I'll probably always have these ugly scars
7 Y5 I- F# [" p  J3 Z, ^  CBut right now I don't care about that part
1 j3 q+ g& i( J9 y7 r* v3 ]; z6 V6 R$ o0 {9 M- x1 i( _' G: k! i
I bust the windows out your car   j( [; t3 t7 T7 W: J  C# j3 R0 F
After I saw you laying next to her
% C' H9 l! X# J" S9 II didn't wanna but I took my turn ; x4 P* M* c% F/ q* d
I'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn / Z0 E- @. B$ F! S4 t7 ]6 X
  ]/ |5 h" W- }# {9 t: s( U9 g0 }
I must admit it helped a little bit 6 H5 b( R; T* P, b, T2 f
To think of how you'd feel, when you saw it
% e. r& F( }1 C1 w5 V- B: [9 M" M. tI didn't know that I had that much strength
  U; b2 r5 s/ J. D: }* x% }But I'm glad you see what happens when * r! f) `. H* U0 O! ]

5 V. Y* V! F5 c% D2 AYou see you can't just play with people's feelings 3 n3 u! F; K  i
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
, c" d" W2 J+ m% k1 e5 VYou'll probably say that it was juvenille , u6 I7 o, n3 B
But I think that I deserve to smile - t4 W: A  @0 l
ha ha ha ha ha - }5 Y7 M0 `1 f$ P8 f: M& H6 r

' J0 N$ t  I& h5 j5 {8 D% jI bust the windows out your car 0 V( `5 X( X; U
You know I did it 'cause I left my mark 0 ^) H, q/ P- a
Wrote my initials with the crowbar
# N! {* a, O" d. ZAnd then I drove off into the dark 8 h5 @  Z7 {# [- K0 Z! P& g
1 C' E2 ]$ n. T7 Y7 ~' \# ?- c7 y
I bust the windows out ya car % n- U/ k6 Y- }3 g' `
You should feel lucky that that's all I did 3 e8 y" e* M& e" n2 W. T
After five whole years of this
) V( N% _1 ^' ]/ k/ y% z% f. IGave you all of me & you played with it 0 `9 _, V) Z7 x, f. M9 I& u

6 o/ z( z4 f5 u, `2 J4 J# p, VOooh ahh... 1 s* x$ \: a- d9 }) R5 l/ o* g7 W
I must admit it helped a little bit
! D) l) D) c+ B" m4 e& nTo think of how you'd feel when you saw it 4 x" C) E7 p! J' o
I didn't know that I had that much strength
" P$ ?/ A" P7 lBut I'm glad you see what happens when...
8 o, \; l& I: H- c) m
* |& t9 ~6 Q9 q0 b2 ?  WYou see you can't just play with people's feelings ) \! r$ e, Q5 q5 T1 Z; x
Tell them you love them and don't mean it 7 L5 U1 b7 i8 g& g6 \0 e7 J
You'll probably say that it was juvenille 8 S5 a$ e: [# Q% t7 ]
But I think that I deserve to smile
6 l4 w& }3 E2 t6 X- p( z2 m1 S  _6 I
Bust the windows out 'cha car.... / }) B* X) K6 X' S
But it don't comfort to my broken heart , U! R3 ^) h7 `" B) m  V
You could never feel how I felt that day ' n1 x8 {  j  r0 R3 R
Until it happens baby you don't know pain 7 x5 ^* [% b7 ?: b

4 l+ k. \% X9 D9 x! mOooh Yeah I did it (Yeah I did it)
# U1 q+ e0 U" uYou should know it (You should know it)
/ s! N9 T, W4 Z3 W& @8 z0 G3 ^$ II ain't sorry (I ain't sorry)
' ~9 O+ B8 a" j8 {9 U7 jYou deserved it (You deserved it) 0 f5 P2 q4 H+ O+ L8 Y( K; O

5 S) I0 @6 @2 E: r4 [; o2 mAfter what you did to me (After what you did)
3 O2 }+ c6 `, I& VYou deserved it (You deserved it)
9 p8 Q) K9 n! z' fI ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) . X( e0 }+ y& t2 V& @, n, R. U
no no oh... (I ain't sorry)
, u# r! |; I7 ]1 F# ~" B) \
, _" S3 g# B& T' [3 Q- V$ {/ Y5 ]3 BYou broke my heart
( z, Z$ V- q+ p9 F3 R! b- T% iSo I broke ya car
/ c! R$ l) a% D0 S9 a6 g& YYou caused me pain (You caused me pain)
  R2 @6 r1 @! g: W: g( M  i9 w" _So I did the same - R4 t2 S% J4 H. S: s: l
, w5 Y, t( w- o( O* D  s
Even though all that you did to me was much worse
: f: N% s8 e9 o' b# X& d) bI had to do something to make you hurt yeah
: @1 B& l+ J5 a' v$ |8 ]* {Oh but why am I still cryin'?
: R* {# X, a, A+ P& }Why am I the one whose still cryin'? " j7 P# ~2 ~( C0 B. Z1 Z

3 L  }: ^: d; g9 h1 m  Z1 ?( {# o4 vOh oh you really hurt me baby
" l% l4 N% e, p% mYou really you really hurt me baby - \5 y) v! O/ l0 {; `
Hey, hey, hey
; i7 K! U% j7 ]6 O1 R6 XHey, hey, hey
* I0 ]. K% E. v4 x- ]# Shey hey hey hey
  y$ p7 j" V6 z) know watch me yua - r4 ]4 [, [* @1 r3 U! Z0 V
now watch me ha ha ha

TOP

支持。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

返回列表