|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 00:53
| 只看该作者
I just woke up from a fuzzy dream
T* O* Y+ I5 OYou never would believe the things that I have seen
6 l5 S/ r5 s/ u. ?I looked in the mirror, and I saw your face
J0 D& s t" m2 j5 W! JYou looked right through me; you were miles away8 M- i, n* A) L, e* {: n. K
T- H# l; x4 u# P6 x
All my dreams, they fade away
" k0 m9 l2 b5 ]" W4 X jI\'ll never be the same
" \5 Z: v& N/ DIf you could see me the way you see yourself
6 S! g# f T% P& } _, h* ~ vI can\'t pretend to be someone else
4 i5 J/ [' L; c$ n6 |8 E O) ]- W
7 p9 s* H" P. M% c+ I% dYou always love me more * Z( _/ y9 \+ k
Miles away
8 l2 m5 x5 m. X3 f# P }. c$ nI hear it in your voice when you\'re
6 R/ n; Y! J6 y' l0 J% M/ X9 uMiles away $ Y6 }, w0 ~) W: b/ l
You\'re not afraid to tell me ! o+ [7 S8 `% X8 m* u# v y! }7 o
Miles away 5 S" g0 A+ m- u2 a
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
, X! F1 X& m* x) |! yMiles away
- A9 L) X/ ^( l: Q: N4 ?
) K8 Q6 B; }6 h( B1 e0 J9 }So far away, so far away
$ U# k, V/ ` r' y0 e2 jSo far away, so far away
K/ M: h/ {, ?( V' l( wSo far away, so far away
* ?- x4 j- a3 i) q7 X2 _) I9 F. mSo far away, so far away: x5 X8 U9 k: ]
: s. z. P3 t9 s8 U( D
When no one\'s around, and I have you here
, ?$ @$ d- E3 h# P b: M6 uI begin to see the picture, it becomes so clear ) L5 y3 Q+ w3 ?# _& J d
You always have the biggest heart
" ~. D3 c+ @9 `When we\'re six thousand miles apart
, K* ?+ ?4 `( j, |' d! S4 @/ A1 L) j& j0 v2 k+ ]) }# X0 S- l. n {# `
Too much of no sound / j- D, R3 o# Q) b& I7 g
Uncomfortable silence can be so loud
5 v! H7 a9 e6 A5 M6 w& {Those three words are never enough
# W6 B4 J7 O6 f* KWhen it\'s long distance love 7 x7 O3 k( }' L7 f. ]. N
% _# o2 \6 q; ]: k! K5 gYou always love me more
& E- k! Q; Q1 p# eMiles away . D5 W, b, b2 H
I hear it in your voice when you\'re 8 C: F8 W9 T" }$ \5 U
Miles away - K1 u8 O O: E4 z
You\'re not afraid to tell me L4 Y5 ^1 A4 ]8 `8 b2 L
Miles away Q* D* X. e" ]* W: h8 ]
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
' A# h+ F/ e, A$ T. Q x+ aMiles away
9 T. i. [- e7 f
* w; ~# T9 p; L5 F+ B' YSo far away, so far away ) C2 [/ P0 A. P" I1 N' d
So far away, so far away
# D& P- G4 t* FSo far away, so far away
3 [/ ^ c$ N6 g! s! k" P/ u; ^So far away, so far away8 y1 @4 q9 P% U1 l+ k& N
8 B! M/ x/ ]# J$ l# F- B0 H
I\'m alright, don\'t be sorry, but it\'s true - k0 @2 K4 o4 r
When I\'m gone, you realize / e. }8 t! b Q l5 z& A& _
That I\'m the best thing to happen to you
k; p; Z" x2 d" R: j+ {% I. ?5 x, F* t- t, C
You always love me more
( }- a, [. i! `/ ^3 pMiles away
6 p* {- Y8 f# vI hear it in your voice when you\'re . d8 ~* i" S: y
Miles away
# y8 m0 T- b8 V) BYou\'re not afraid to tell me
: D' f: }% v- [$ W k6 l" @Miles away ! p. ?5 Y( |! ^% M
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
- z) A/ U: ^' d* [: M6 G1 {1 yMiles away
. q0 w3 T& K1 n; U" h i: f) N: ]
You always love me more ) k. ~8 {8 D+ E1 W
Miles away
6 m8 d( I# ]( O3 w( JI hear it in your voice when you\'re 0 X. E; \0 h3 W6 g+ F
Miles away 0 {" g1 \9 S0 |5 R9 R& h& |4 U
You\'re not afraid to tell me ( j0 h& \1 r2 e# H- b3 b6 B
Miles away " |; f2 _9 J6 | f1 D
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
# y$ w# H7 S0 t$ I! D# A3 r) vMiles away* m! F7 O4 s- V# G* I+ M, n- U2 D
+ {) w/ ^. P% P7 L3 @; YSo far away, so far away % q" o3 s9 I+ S$ c
So far away, so far away
6 Q6 e7 f: B/ r l$ J3 tSo far away, so far away 6 E/ ]2 r+ c9 Z; l$ K
So far away, so far away
E; }/ K- }8 {# {6 d4 z* U$ e" vSo far away, so far away
! f* f/ \- Y! Y, cSo far away, so far away
9 \: y: y4 { Z- U5 S5 t+ X2 g" J& H, HSo far away, so far away
% Q% O9 W' b+ a, P% k; D1 ]8 zSo far away, so far away " W2 T3 Q" q& h% M/ V
So far away, so far away " c# u% K. `3 X
So far away, so far away… |
|