|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
3#
发表于 2009-7-29 16:50
| 只看该作者
Now it seems to me1 w$ d2 Z( G8 _( t6 K+ {8 I& @$ k) `
That you know just what to say
' e' `, T" W& HBut words are only words
1 o6 Q; \8 `7 P/ T' BCan you show me something else1 U; h& a1 S/ f6 y* n
$ F/ d% `# N) e4 n+ S4 {; w, m* DCan you swear to me that you’ll always be this way?
% L; L; E' b% q" NShow me how you feel
+ `1 m5 \( A) V5 ]& @ uMore than ever baby F& j- G9 M! t
! t1 V! h1 B; L# W4 F# j
Well I don’t want to be lonely no more
1 x+ K$ v( A) z o7 CI don’t want to have to pay for this
$ Q, z0 Q) v: ?% SI don’t want another lover at my door
; d2 q+ p+ H8 AIt’s just another heartache on my list
8 c8 t9 H" C# G" c4 b7 N3 I' @# ]9 |/ z3 a$ v4 l$ K
I don’t wanna be angry no more, G6 A# O" W) T7 u
You’re the one who could never stand for this( o7 U% v2 F0 s$ B& M3 `
So when you tell me that you love me, know for sure
! h6 B/ a H0 j4 D$ g2 Z( {I don’t wanna be lonely anymore! J) c$ F& @. X6 B9 z9 I
4 q3 a+ a4 C n% C2 R# D& m) |! p1 b' q" V" r
Now it’s hard for me) ]7 q l# ]6 }
When my heart’s still on the mend1 [; z. d4 g; J1 A0 r+ s+ S# d
Open up to me" n7 V. t" q4 l7 F8 A! \2 s; C
Like you do your girlfriends
8 M2 c8 q+ V1 V6 o/ O2 a. oAnd you sing to me7 o# a9 S4 Y0 B; \4 y6 W8 _" U4 g
And it’s harmony" q( ~# q" l. j0 V% J8 r$ ?
Girl what you do to me is everything
, K' {0 H8 D* Q$ v+ E4 M9 tLet me say anything just to get you back again( V& `: ?% A9 y1 a' b/ C8 C: M
Why can’t we just try?
6 y$ f6 x) R! B& d& D8 Q4 y0 X, f$ ]1 w6 r8 U$ p" g$ B/ u- d
I don’t want to be lonely no more/ C' l2 W _# M% y) d% B1 o
I don’t want to have to pay for this
" H2 d) F7 Y5 P2 Z7 C; q( f) fI don’t want another lover at my door' t3 x1 N/ n6 E- `/ u3 j2 u
It’s just another heartache on my list2 Y: a. f% @1 e1 b2 N/ E
I don’t wanna be angry no more0 K0 G2 W' `. \
You’re the one who could never stand for this1 J6 Q$ z) X/ ~
So when you tell me that you love me,know for sure
1 w) [% R: a% {* v# b8 DI don’t wanna be lonely anymore
/ E; F6 S, X- ~) \+ W! P' v$ N$ ]: P9 c1 P8 p- b; b
Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh# @& o5 r0 U& `# L
What if I was good to you?
' ]* L o' r2 oWhat if you were good to me?, V. [0 Q4 n' W) D6 T( j% e1 n
What if I could hold you
9 h4 J. l: \! S; w& n2 `2 Still I feel you move inside of me?' L x7 G) x+ Y& Y8 ^; m+ Y
What if it was paradise?9 t/ w7 k P: X5 c# l- d
What if we were symphonies?
5 y7 \, Q# L! |4 Z# k: z, NWhat if I gave all my life
# b- _0 F. s% B& uto find some way to stand beside you? # x, _$ l# R+ H0 ~! s L
现在看来
, j e4 r8 ^2 v你知道该说些什麼 : f- k1 L+ o. A- J* P; Z+ D
但那只不过是空口白话
& y5 e/ ~: l& a$ }! O3 g5 y9 G+ W5 F你能不能让我看看别的东西 . U: }7 a# y# \$ ?0 X
你能发誓你会永远不变吗
, z( _; W: X( x2 O让我知道你的感觉 1 \2 A3 B; q0 c" r6 b
比以前更多 宝贝
F, Q5 w6 X+ t9 {& R我不想在寂寞了 7 ?' f$ b+ ~! T
我不想为此付出代价
0 F4 m( h; V9 ^: n" M% R, l我不想知道在我家门口的爱人 + v3 Q6 O$ z: R1 {1 g+ V- O
只是又一次的心痛回忆
4 D" c( K+ I. ?7 b我不想在愤怒下去
& ^ [9 |; t1 X4 I7 x3 Q你知道我绝对无法忍受这样 , E& a& W' S: B2 x; y6 s% [# x) u4 u: \
所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道
2 C) O1 P2 [) Z* q4 G: `我不想在一个人寂寞了 * v: o" ^- z# j& P
喔.....
2 ^( o& ^+ ?# l# `3 g+ L5 W对我来说很难 6 i7 y) ?7 U. _7 \$ K5 w
我的心伤还没复原
! B; o+ q% g( d对我放开心胸
5 y* g8 z3 z" C, `4 P2 O- a就像你对姐妹淘那样
# \3 l1 T, k2 w你对我唱歌
* Q4 i- v0 r9 H( J, h+ V( J犹如合声 9 v. ^, \' f# T# b& B# M
女孩 你对我做的就是一切
8 U4 l$ [6 x5 W让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边
3 I V) G& o* I) u" d% u- n7 F8 P我们为什麼不能试一试呢 1 Q% h4 c% h5 ~* S1 i O
喔.... ) _* k( y' }* a2 M
如果那时我对你好一点呢
. [+ t4 C- O9 Z6 [. e( ]! b如果那时你对我好一点呢 : N) R: ^: o. ]9 W. z
如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢 7 l. P( I9 [# L& V+ ~( i) W+ d
如果那时就是极乐世界呢
3 e m) _8 V5 x& l% u# K如果我们是天生一对呢 8 D/ N& y1 D- _4 ?3 j8 X
如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢
/ y" a* h# E; L9 _* B喔..... 4 s1 W0 K$ Y. S/ ]
我不想再寂寞了 e: c1 n% y) \6 Y! @" b3 U7 \) e+ g
我不想再寂寞了
; I+ W# J1 J7 l- S我不想再寂寞了 . g; {, [/ b" ~- y+ H! W# F; Q- G9 K( k
我不想再寂寞了 |
|