管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
, l! \& o1 G; a' z0 g
- e7 O' Y4 S" g$ k1 X, O$ w- G) n( y4 E5 x2 L4 Y. h( r/ J' n

( v+ {6 x* \+ U在R&B/Hip-Hop排行榜冠军单曲《Need U Bad》的帮助下,今年刚刚21岁的R&B唱作人Jazmine Sullivan的处 子专辑《Fearless》在美国一经上市就大受欢迎。在本周的Billboard 200专辑榜中,《Fearless》凭借6万6千张的销量成绩空降本周榜单第六位。与此同时,在本周的Top R&B/Hip-Hop专辑榜中,这张《Fearless》更是成功登顶。
% N& ~1 M% h6 W: A5 H) J9 G8 Z) O7 A# W
  《Fearless》的初获成功当然与主打单曲《Need U Bad》的突出表现脱不了关系,但实际上,这首《Need U Bad》并不是费城姑娘Jazmine Sullivan音乐生涯中第一首出色的单曲。在此之前,她曾为Christina Milian创作过一首打入Club单曲榜第四名的《Say I》,还与Fantasia一同录过音。此外,她还为一些精选集创作过一些成 人R&B风格的歌曲。可以说,在这张正式的个人处子作之前,Jazmine Sullivan的音乐能量已经积蓄了很长一段时间。 5 t& N5 V4 f5 _. J6 g, M4 A0 _
1 Q& _! X4 ~2 c2 r7 n
   在2000年之后,除了Alicia Keys等极个别的几位以外,美国流行乐坛涌现出的R&B女歌手能让人一致叫好的还不多。有备而来的Jazmine Sullivan的出现让人眼前一亮,跟一般那种只唱不作的R&B歌手相比,Jazmine Sullivan显得更加全能。在这张专辑的12首歌中,Jazmine Sullivan一共参与创作了七首。而如果单比唱功的话,Sullivan也丝毫不落下风。无论是演唱《Bust Your Windows》、《Need U Bad》这些节奏型的曲目还是《After The Hurricane》和《In Love With Another Man》这种慢版的情歌都具有一定水准。这或许就是她被很多前辈看好的原因,本张《Fearless》的制作阵容中包括了Missy Elliott、Stargate、Tricky Stewart、Wyclef Jean、Salaam Remi和Jack Splash等诸多实力派老将。在已经加冕NO.1的《Need U Bad》之后,本张专辑第二首打榜单曲将是那首弦乐打底、旋律大气的《Bust Your Windows 》
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I bust the windows out your car $ |" \# L) G1 g5 N2 W0 _9 E
And no it didn't mend my broken heart 6 w: ~9 v5 P% \  H) y0 I* k
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
3 _# c5 D7 P8 Q$ \But right now I don't care about that part
+ u! c# C$ V% @! F* q0 Z# w
4 q* }% _( u, W5 t- g) ^" B* I& xI bust the windows out your car
/ l/ H5 Q; M- M8 w, \After I saw you laying next to her 3 V# L3 X9 A8 Z* g
I didn't wanna but I took my turn
7 ]; z% [# Z7 b9 c9 A8 j7 V, }% ]) DI'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn 2 B6 h3 c7 l6 G

6 l: ?# v7 ~5 d" g$ pI must admit it helped a little bit % X4 R( W1 t& N5 B
To think of how you'd feel, when you saw it
2 o$ |, H6 l3 EI didn't know that I had that much strength 7 W4 ]- C1 y7 B2 r" w
But I'm glad you see what happens when
* S9 Y! y# o& a5 F9 q# Q1 g5 `6 L/ ~3 \& x
You see you can't just play with people's feelings , ]% X( z$ _/ D/ n) d
Tell them you love them and don't mean it + |7 \8 i/ ~4 L
You'll probably say that it was juvenille ' X1 R( Z% t7 m# _! i
But I think that I deserve to smile : d8 N; a/ S( h% [  j
ha ha ha ha ha & _, i8 t. g/ i) R

, L: k/ p- G. B& k1 n" |) j6 o9 fI bust the windows out your car ) F& w* n& L! K* |- [
You know I did it 'cause I left my mark
/ A. _' F. h  r! D* @! t$ M5 ^& qWrote my initials with the crowbar $ H* G2 `, o+ ]% d+ j
And then I drove off into the dark " }- ?+ p) `9 {' P) G" I3 W

& c) V5 i0 k# v2 U) HI bust the windows out ya car 1 u' q) W8 D0 `+ m# M
You should feel lucky that that's all I did 4 h, L! n+ }& W2 W' P
After five whole years of this
$ i7 ]" }% m8 oGave you all of me & you played with it . ^+ l& X+ N; Y% k7 _
  w- v: T% i0 u
Oooh ahh... 3 z) a9 k# _2 z! p
I must admit it helped a little bit
4 L+ X* m3 y; c: v6 o' tTo think of how you'd feel when you saw it
* B5 N* Q& B# }. D2 v' VI didn't know that I had that much strength 7 N2 U/ T+ V7 P  ?( b3 N3 Z
But I'm glad you see what happens when... ( y5 `  F8 K6 \4 U

6 B2 k, \3 l8 z, S1 q  HYou see you can't just play with people's feelings , k. [; V5 G" K# j. \/ {* Q
Tell them you love them and don't mean it 6 S* r; o* r: i# L$ ]
You'll probably say that it was juvenille . k6 Z5 [2 U5 i4 u. O4 i
But I think that I deserve to smile 6 J3 A- q9 |" D! m

5 y/ i. R& X( f" r/ H6 xBust the windows out 'cha car.... 4 Q: g, G4 g! F. v$ Y2 ?# \& P# S# r
But it don't comfort to my broken heart
6 `8 J! r) Q- I9 F2 `0 `You could never feel how I felt that day / b4 v% a% Z) O# T0 c: j9 |
Until it happens baby you don't know pain & ]5 Y5 l' c4 c1 b& e: y" e9 |

# n0 G1 J3 c$ G, @" k* yOooh Yeah I did it (Yeah I did it)
& e) M9 u9 P$ N" q+ R# |You should know it (You should know it)
/ c7 F, q5 b) G* e( J5 dI ain't sorry (I ain't sorry)
6 e& _7 M- a; q  uYou deserved it (You deserved it) # b/ j7 v  q3 ?9 n9 g  S" y

9 w$ A0 {5 a6 V  V" HAfter what you did to me (After what you did)
! d" c/ J7 {0 P+ ~3 }. x3 bYou deserved it (You deserved it)
  u* m: A0 ]; c: V5 \) E/ t; }3 {1 aI ain't sorry (I ain't sorry)
( V7 f4 g$ h: h& Lno no oh... (I ain't sorry)
1 N2 ^9 S/ u1 K: ^) t; _$ [
$ [" U9 o4 y' D& K+ F" TYou broke my heart
' u: ?  t: n! |: l" @2 w7 }) BSo I broke ya car
7 b' s# _1 X9 J! ^2 pYou caused me pain (You caused me pain)
5 P# k6 u  S% p$ q4 v9 `So I did the same 0 j  G8 a, ~1 z

% W$ X" a1 {2 f' R1 }Even though all that you did to me was much worse ! u* k- f" d) q0 b  e) I
I had to do something to make you hurt yeah 7 M7 H" X- C. R5 |% v
Oh but why am I still cryin'? 2 k' H1 F5 k7 [7 C5 _5 X
Why am I the one whose still cryin'? * E4 o, Z2 L" t9 F" U( G/ w7 n

  Q. c" s* r% @& Z$ p4 ZOh oh you really hurt me baby ; w% X  f8 B9 c
You really you really hurt me baby 3 i+ e( K/ u! I+ o* Z, j. q/ |& f
Hey, hey, hey
  y2 q3 H3 u& i# u0 G4 w1 s+ H( yHey, hey, hey
# n' b* K% b; {8 [hey hey hey hey
5 _; }9 l) x  a% v3 C7 Nnow watch me yua
9 P' ~7 z/ P. unow watch me ha ha ha

TOP

支持。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

返回列表