|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 00:53
| 只看该作者
I just woke up from a fuzzy dream 1 J) l! h0 c5 T# H% ^ s x
You never would believe the things that I have seen % w- R" P+ |4 Z# G
I looked in the mirror, and I saw your face 1 ^" g0 k9 J8 V, q
You looked right through me; you were miles away7 u3 H# t+ O* ?* u8 d- E! d5 }
7 [/ w& N' t0 N/ R: I, sAll my dreams, they fade away 6 M2 f0 T2 @; W3 O6 \( D5 ]
I\'ll never be the same
" G* R7 {5 p1 l6 C4 ?If you could see me the way you see yourself , i) r9 H! d) S$ D' y2 P
I can\'t pretend to be someone else2 _$ n% N% b2 k6 H2 B" U
/ ?- D% r( D/ x
You always love me more
6 C( @. h3 \: [1 IMiles away $ o; d+ ?8 V! {
I hear it in your voice when you\'re ( X3 [; @/ l* Q( a9 J1 ^+ A
Miles away 4 o1 U6 f4 z7 o1 Q$ X9 u* A% r
You\'re not afraid to tell me ) N- u/ o$ d) C u
Miles away l( P/ X3 o0 \- _! w
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re / I% ]4 V- ?) {) {' S, f$ ?* U- f; @6 I
Miles away/ x+ A# N( l. X
# g) f6 C3 u7 V
So far away, so far away - t7 r) S4 A* s7 X5 @
So far away, so far away : n1 L |% G0 Z ?+ r
So far away, so far away
2 v% d! R/ |1 USo far away, so far away
* @7 ]; J9 `; A+ h
( j. U2 }$ m$ }' c7 N) b$ \When no one\'s around, and I have you here
- z' {# e7 [: ZI begin to see the picture, it becomes so clear
) i) r% X4 v4 |/ r4 m3 q7 y4 B3 QYou always have the biggest heart
: t0 l: c4 J$ z I1 @2 zWhen we\'re six thousand miles apart' ? N# \6 S) e" z! X9 W- m! j
/ o2 S& q$ q/ _7 j$ \1 mToo much of no sound
. G" l( L4 c+ f5 k5 ^, T: LUncomfortable silence can be so loud
0 P8 n/ D w; e; kThose three words are never enough ! S) Z x0 T* G P5 l
When it\'s long distance love
9 ]. B' X( {1 ?) e% j/ g5 @9 ?) b" G1 R J4 y
You always love me more
/ N- K7 [' \! a5 _+ t/ b# }/ nMiles away - x5 O. N7 f+ W+ X
I hear it in your voice when you\'re
; m& h$ f9 }1 f; q! `% _3 PMiles away % o. ~( h& j5 i7 ~( l$ p2 O
You\'re not afraid to tell me
/ p, J; ^- o! jMiles away
% ^& l; [5 `/ Z6 B5 k7 ~2 T LI guess we\'re at our best when we\'re : x, W, S# Z4 K2 e
Miles away1 w n2 S1 t% [8 K8 F+ S
) t; ?' q' a5 |5 r/ J
So far away, so far away
1 C5 f* z# ^; K8 e( r* qSo far away, so far away
4 ?6 i6 i% I5 w% D) Y2 aSo far away, so far away
4 w" H6 f8 \' I2 V6 Q" B0 WSo far away, so far away
7 Z K, ^) K/ w) D. Y% t( |8 s1 A9 i' f
I\'m alright, don\'t be sorry, but it\'s true ( n& l! ~% k9 {# x4 O& w
When I\'m gone, you realize + H( E2 }2 \9 o' Z* R
That I\'m the best thing to happen to you" D6 e# T' V4 ?) R' Y" A
$ K$ x" \$ Y7 H, s* h$ d8 h* qYou always love me more0 W1 [2 t7 I/ e j6 F
Miles away
; @: j& @4 s: ]( I4 FI hear it in your voice when you\'re 5 X+ d# t* v" v) o& S- |6 r6 v. d
Miles away % {+ T% x+ G& ? Z {4 W
You\'re not afraid to tell me
3 }5 G8 N) }2 V7 ]; k$ TMiles away
E0 u8 I+ g1 }- S. b% g; \I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
+ ^6 }9 T; c: P5 p3 b- A" BMiles away
' [& q/ J) j, O) l7 M0 r6 Y5 c0 n3 p; f3 L! a
You always love me more
9 W) T; j9 ?! O8 C4 }Miles away
7 k% v, C# U3 L2 F. R0 O% CI hear it in your voice when you\'re 2 x2 ~) [2 _2 \
Miles away
0 T, Z; Q' N: [2 Z1 _You\'re not afraid to tell me
" T* ?! _3 B% q& O! ]% ?Miles away
- z) z+ w1 Z* a3 t O, ZI guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
) Q- Z" x2 G, \$ u, N7 g) yMiles away
% d2 W g4 I; ~$ D6 \3 f" V2 i( z' o1 [& O4 U6 b/ W
So far away, so far away
N9 U( M( T/ _So far away, so far away
6 t2 d# t6 a( m7 hSo far away, so far away
" z8 x0 U# _& N1 e4 l, Z- wSo far away, so far away 4 t" R2 c* K& Y& X% i* B
So far away, so far away 4 T" ]) i/ ~0 f9 |
So far away, so far away 3 r5 Q2 O& C8 P, ~
So far away, so far away
1 w0 u' W7 M' U$ m1 zSo far away, so far away ! d. L! D- N! k/ r% L% P
So far away, so far away
. ^. T6 P. M( O# H' y2 wSo far away, so far away… |
|