管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 当红美声新天后 Leona Lewis最新单曲Forgive me

[音乐] 当红美声新天后 Leona Lewis最新单曲Forgive me

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top209 K. ?6 ]/ T" u, n& @, D

/ ?9 |: Z* T* u/ d( g
5 j. C1 @# s) f0 T$ d
. k: k- S; W9 J! y+ K8 v  J/ k
/ _% c" q2 P/ f1 C& }6 ?
4 @/ V. l5 d) Q% h# O  这位被誉为“玛利亚凯莉和惠特尼休斯顿的中和体”一出道就缔造了N多惊人记录- f6 L$ l3 p) ?+ u
4 `/ D5 F3 |& R1 p" P1 \
  在英国本土创造的记录:处女砖《Spirit》创造了英国史上首周专辑最高销量,英国史上单周销量第五的纪录。该数字为375,872。
, K; n( Y& Q+ ^1 C# S! d1 D
  _+ ?! |9 _' ]4 y  该专辑和同时发行的单曲《bleeding love》更是雄踞英国专辑榜/单曲榜榜首多周7 N0 f+ ]+ u+ V: B! n. ~

0 |& l2 S" C5 ]# c) B) t( O, s  凭借惊人的实力,轻易打开了国际市场,并最终在美国引起不小轰动。在美国最权威榜单billboard上也缔造了很多记录:; S1 r. `! U. V
4 r$ J/ [& e/ S" r0 m* @
  纪录一:继1986年金怀德〈Kim Wilde〉后21年来首位英国女歌手拿下美国单曲榜冠军 % J1 U3 u- a1 @# U' {1 z
9 n( x' D. z8 l: W1 V0 |
  纪录二:摇滚史上第三位英国女歌手以初登场单曲拿下美国单曲榜冠军 4 p0 W* e- C( U) P
0 }- p3 x: p! ^! |) Z3 D: R
  纪录三:继1981年的席娜伊斯顿〈Sheena Easton〉后,27年来首位英国女歌手初登场就拿下美国单曲榜冠军 , T$ n, d+ `+ H7 N9 Z

2 q5 |' Y) b& X* x( J  纪录四:十年来第二位英籍歌手拿下美国榜冠军,上一位是2005年的詹姆仕布朗特 ! r) v4 E$ o# ^- X

- n  Y7 n8 E% v  纪录五:艾美怀丝之后一年来首位打入前十名的英国艺人
9 Q, n- ~! [' n; n$ ~* \: @
; P' y  }+ O! _; k8 A- G  纪录六:继1991年乔治麦可后SONY BMG唱片首位夺下美国单曲榜冠军的英国歌手</CC> ( h6 G* I0 J. i: J- I0 S: s
( m. W2 t9 V" Q2 x
  记录七:近30年,《Bleeding love》是第一只登顶后被打下成为亚军然后登顶然后再被打下做亚军最后再登顶(3次登顶)的冠军单曲
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

There's a first time 8 @+ q( z6 \, \0 S0 u& E0 Y$ e
for everything : ^, |+ Z4 j9 {! A
It's definitely one of them nights ; J& ~3 g  P& I! k! }) {
I knew when I looked in his eyes 4 Z0 R3 z7 o7 B# M2 V
That he was gonna be
2 @: }2 X: t) Z% `trouble for me
9 Y  T( U0 \. OI never wanted to lie
4 M& M2 F5 B2 D: ]6 R9 \I knew that my baby would cry
. `' L# q/ _3 D! @- \% sIf he knew what we were doing : M: a& K+ k4 i4 m) |5 B4 T
But if his love don't
( G& n4 N# s* n/ K2 Ppass the test
, [; ]6 z! N9 r* m1 o" o$ CI gotta get it from somewhere else
5 w. b& f) ~1 I7 UWhen I'm gone and I need a man & e; S0 F5 ~' e( v
Hope he understands
/ z  R$ s) D/ D1 N/ L& i! ]7 ZForgive me baby
# c7 z/ g% @  F3 ~7 fI gotta take a chance tonight 6 v; a- q: K9 V1 {' c, w$ c! ]
So I'm doing me, myself and I * ~! ]4 ~. C3 ?% M8 ^9 O; ^
Can wait no more % V( b. G! N/ e, V/ T' a# q
Sitting all alone
' F% T/ m7 l2 J" @2 YMan, I really hope 1 k6 J3 f0 C9 h0 A
Hope you forgive me Oh oh ) A3 y" k5 k+ ~
Hope you forgive me Oh oh ( x* }$ r' @, c; X9 ?$ C6 {7 C
Hope you forgive me Oh oh
4 J8 ]$ V9 e( Z  V8 r" H1 r8 zI can wait no more
) K- W! l; c+ hMan, I really hope 3 ~) `  ?/ d5 t  \- p$ n$ ?0 t
Hope you forgive me 5 n0 L% _. i- c2 z* W7 Y
Been a long time since I & }" b. l: f( s6 u
Did something good for myself
! D4 s. n# v) J7 b/ X9 cBut why should I be
8 I' ]( l* L8 j) e3 Vput through hell?
, S0 D2 c# x+ D) @! lHe's doing what he wanna do % B. e( n) C( `$ J# o: }2 V
I finally found somebody else
9 E7 }" ?$ i/ F0 m4 }1 g' E" {: dWho really wants to make me feel $ C2 g& Y- z# F" }( x6 B, W* B
Things that I've been
! g5 J( m) m8 p' F% Gmissing so long
0 E( U  |! b' ?& @4 X- m& u  iAnd his love always
8 Z! b; X8 C% z, vpassed the test
1 ^: I$ }" n% @. a  ^/ {It's a shame I had to
% N3 T! H' X& ulook somewhere else - a/ D6 @$ L5 c  a: c/ @
When I'm gone and I need a man $ W% y/ E9 N2 X% d4 h6 x+ Q! N
I just hope that he understands , q  s  m7 K: |
Forgive me baby
8 @6 n: T5 o, K8 k5 ^6 ~I gotta take a chance tonight ' l6 _( L4 x& }  q! \& C& E% e7 l
So I'm doing me, myself and I
. r  J' ?2 E- `3 ?8 GCan wait no more % d& x5 Q# p# b6 v; m1 Z4 O" D5 F
Sitting all alone 4 r$ f8 M$ P4 [9 a" B
Man, I really hope
4 k, ?# A! P' D! T+ S* _Hope you forgive me Oh oh
5 O1 G% y6 W/ HHope you forgive me Oh oh 7 N4 D/ F* T3 }( O- I" F" |$ x
Hope you forgive me Oh oh $ H7 z; ?4 \  X6 C1 M3 o
I can wait no more
# ]9 x$ G% M3 FMan, I really hope 2 f: x4 E% X; o! j$ _) S2 C6 ?
Hope you forgive me
, v; m! {$ f5 u# x! }. @Forgive me but I need 4 L2 n9 \+ r( J* f% W* k
to be loved too # }! H& q& C* ?- j
Forgive me but I can't 7 R% q3 s0 T' [8 n: n5 x5 E3 L8 K
wait around for you   w" {) A1 A; Y& _
Forgive me if I found a man
( {" T" D. h0 O! d! UWho understands just what I need
$ b' k, u" ?. D- W# p8 QForgive me but I need
2 A  Y5 @' r+ R; f6 r2 J1 qto be loved too & }- L/ t3 y% ]5 }! x- w
Forgive me if I can't 1 k. u7 n8 n; v5 b
wait around for you
8 {* A) C7 g7 [9 z( nForgive me if I found a 8 ]/ g: t- @' D/ v
man who understands 6 t, Y9 r' `7 `; ~7 E
Forgive me baby # m0 e! S* l+ ?5 d0 c6 c$ m9 @
I gotta take a chance tonight # N& a8 B& s1 B1 G( L& K
So I'm doing me, myself and I : {; Z1 Z. ]& p
Can wait no more
( B+ x. I) o5 F1 DSitting all alone
: l: [0 S* }6 x& f) x. uMan, I really hope ; C: c6 w+ z& w; `* ?2 r
Hope you forgive me Oh oh
% B- L- p, ]1 L; h. S. J; ZHope you forgive me Oh oh
* ?( F  Q+ R9 }! x0 G0 mHope you forgive me Oh oh
6 \+ X9 J/ J1 x" PI can wait no more 9 O* Q; V$ v1 H1 v
Man, I really hope # _; H, `5 @3 g5 ]
Hope you forgive me ! f" R2 U* N7 K1 w) h2 E( T
I gotta take a chance tonight
7 E# u! \  z5 X' G6 r% L" f/ ?So I'm doing me, myself and I
- d; A/ v8 b& ?- a8 \Can wait no more % Q* `* o( i9 |& x" A8 W2 [# }6 u
Sitting all alone
2 c3 L5 G( U) J9 Z8 F2 ?Man, I really hope
' S4 U% n. @4 A/ I, R" ^Hope you forgive me

TOP

返回列表