|
 
- 帖子
- 12859
- 积分
- 48854
- 管庄币
- 18085 元
- 来自
- 西里
- 注册时间
- 2008-4-14
- 最后登录
- 2016-7-5
|
13#
发表于 2009-8-7 09:21
| 只看该作者
401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。 : a9 R& q! v! s" u
8 {3 [3 d8 W2 g1 v: _8 J: z402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
* I, ^9 }5 _; ], W. X
7 |+ k1 T7 u7 R/ `5 T403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
; h+ Z* E0 a+ J, v) U; t- ]. p% A2 a6 d' \
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
: ^& q- C6 Q# F& U! D! r( L9 j6 s5 {9 j8 c
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
% }4 ^; F+ c) O/ j# c p, _3 x$ F" L! u" E7 i$ ]& \: V
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 1 a& z1 c" K9 C8 a" {# B" c: e
( B' U5 m% ?# v3 `- H: q: `
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。 8 U* H: r) v6 }( D
% d8 v, X$ g7 {* v408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 ' @) m; b7 f2 [7 |" T; w# b
+ ^) h3 K; b$ c% }4 d9 p409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
+ Y: J' L$ i/ u# R b; J$ z$ e8 ?, O6 A% \4 E
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。 1 {4 B( W& j' z5 |) y2 D
1 [6 b$ x" ]2 H; S
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗? : Q; x9 U/ p1 V9 }# h
' v! k* f4 b& T5 v
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。 ) p P, a8 {/ s
^0 e' X5 t0 g. F' ^0 v/ @6 D5 ?
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。 6 y! ?" b# j1 ]$ ]/ P
8 c$ F1 t! p t0 E3 e( U! H" V414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 * ~/ ^! J0 G9 u1 \! n1 O2 j
. ^) Y" O0 @& D, v5 s6 L' g- L8 j415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。 / Q8 n6 t6 a/ Y/ L' e2 |
3 L1 k) j% ]5 A. T9 e: y. e; j2 e
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
5 G9 M; y8 r- G0 h
6 D/ K9 j/ H$ v! X% Q417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。 " Y8 N4 X2 A4 T7 u
- ?9 D! a+ ~* H- @" _418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。
4 ]7 d$ P% W: F7 O) A* h4 B) C- x8 [6 i
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
( j0 y8 N1 Z' |; I8 F4 y. Y+ w( m2 }- A7 k2 D9 C
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。
/ b+ @; \4 J5 D$ s6 o: U1 o; e7 W: j! K1 n4 @$ q
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗? 4 h6 T# w' O: U7 m' [
* l4 `, ?. E/ R6 g4 t422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
. q0 Q* B3 ^% @' d0 V4 L2 e1 i, C# p0 z# c* G& C
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。
5 ]" T8 l6 @6 Z+ u- r, E2 w& p/ @
6 ~1 X; k3 P# x: a3 V% q9 \424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。 8 N$ \* B7 I- I/ _( c# w' d
- b7 o: y' ^' v6 |
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。
6 o; A3 j' O8 F; k" r: l
2 i* o# P8 |9 G5 \' t7 w426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。
/ N4 _, \4 E0 s! {' i% z; p& Q( S" q. g/ E9 `& N
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。
+ P6 a# H0 Z3 p- q
2 k0 c( v' u; S7 c; { h3 o428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。 % x$ y6 M' R; U6 C! n5 I$ F
% G( ~: c9 e3 ^/ O4 a+ L
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。 ! ?) s/ o7 K9 O/ R* X/ X% z* t
- ~- g2 f4 u( G* @) c
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。
1 [0 ^" |& N) @4 y
7 w, X @( O9 f431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。
' H9 X* E- i. K; w6 u2 I X4 @# |3 B8 k; \
432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。
* e! i/ }0 n9 v) |4 l, Y: }8 U8 }% s
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。 0 P6 P' X4 S$ _' q$ r
& _, \( X# V5 m# z- v# e' L5 _434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。
( ?! C# \$ E$ _+ p l1 q/ G0 G( v* W- r$ T) d3 _
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 ! b _- {3 a, q$ _) V* h
/ p6 f! Q' U4 n$ Y; p436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。
, n: {! ?1 T: j; i9 c/ x! z$ S/ ]1 \# `9 {' ~3 ]7 V/ A
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
. D2 c. L0 @+ z2 g& p/ O3 W0 k, m
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。 6 n. M. l, u# G6 Q% ?2 E/ C) m
" I! y$ B- G2 C% q/ S6 m% u6 G
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。 + }* f+ T8 |6 Q) H
- G1 }9 U$ X1 c B+ h v440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。
3 k4 O# t$ x: f8 K4 t1 {, N/ i
, x) r: Z$ q: E; w441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。 ! q* n2 ~- W- P' p$ T
- ~1 d, K" ~) g% a6 ]6 G
442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。
9 r# L7 `; ~4 C, H7 ?0 s" B" L8 `
3 j' g7 c1 ]7 }. o h' x) H443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。
2 E4 x9 a& P N4 {! ~4 S1 s& z1 {2 R
; o( q1 k. X, w, \; i; q: |444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。 |
|