|
 
- 帖子
- 1965
- 积分
- 19432
- 管庄币
- 8917 元
- 注册时间
- 2009-2-5
- 最后登录
- 2018-8-6
|
We're walking in the air ; x+ w' S! d' |
We're floating in the moonlit sky 7 H% W8 ^4 _3 Z" n/ r' {7 Q6 G7 ]
The people far below are sleeping as we fly 7 ^& Q3 l& a( X. ^, e. a
I'm holding very tight
+ ^4 k9 B9 S. J3 j3 a* P+ FI'm riding in the midnight blue
3 f1 k/ D) u7 ]3 eI'm finding I can fly so high above with you
- I. @2 ~- U8 V8 _, D5 |1 m" U# b+ tFar across the world
2 |" F: ?4 y# A, f$ ?The villages go by like trees
) L- @4 D) L; C! @! V$ j/ p. MThe rivers and the hills ( D+ @7 v2 l6 _& i3 x4 X- C
The forests and the streams
. ]) C9 k) O6 p% D: m3 ~) NChildren gaze open mouth
; n% q h( p% Q$ |' Z5 d0 x) ~Taken by surprise
0 [& m7 N4 c4 x- v' q3 vNobody down below believes their eyes 6 ]' s' Z) b4 O9 ^' g5 U
We're surfing in the air : Y2 M0 q4 @% G6 x
We're swimming in the frozen sky
7 p+ Z$ u; a l1 uWe're drifting over icy
8 y+ X; Z, J* xMountains floating by $ {8 I) h/ g/ {4 x3 V8 @
Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep - t; s( v' L/ q a' X6 t$ _
Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep
7 k6 @( t* r- j$ P. p% PWe're walking in the air ( x# ]/ ^' d6 a/ ^. s% j
We're floating in the midnight sky
# s9 O$ }* p6 R) y8 ZAnd everyone who sees us greets us as we fly / @; S2 l4 g* y) R
I'm holding very tight
. K( R& }6 J- l% t- iI'm riding in the midnight blue - I: Y/ j; |, Z- ~) Q P
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you 3 h* ?! P% b! X1 ]
! Z p- c% P. A1 F# bceltic woman 演唱会,真是天赖啊 |
|