管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] walking in the air

[音乐] walking in the air

We're walking in the air ! q4 x8 N+ ^7 q" I8 X/ j2 ?: F- s
We're floating in the moonlit sky 9 _6 `9 J0 R! C" X& M) Z
The people far below are sleeping as we fly , n2 Q6 }1 a* S2 C* G) b1 ^" S, e% ?( m% M
I'm holding very tight
' Y( ~4 ~: e3 Q4 ^1 ~" H$ FI'm riding in the midnight blue
1 B. v% |! [3 Q$ yI'm finding I can fly so high above with you
1 G  H, \& V, A3 w/ ?Far across the world * [( |4 j% j  w) S1 I
The villages go by like trees - s8 b- c' ]/ @) z  o. m& k
The rivers and the hills # j" o. ^: B& [9 p
The forests and the streams
$ X5 O. C2 Y1 J4 _! P1 e* bChildren gaze open mouth + q6 e+ P. D8 |" a5 E
Taken by surprise
6 z0 c& |/ m" ^/ Z$ nNobody down below believes their eyes
3 o6 v% k0 e! ~( ?+ u; S/ zWe're surfing in the air 5 |1 H: Z' g% ~: c4 D
We're swimming in the frozen sky ) K: c9 h' ^/ P: W' z
We're drifting over icy # i) j$ t/ x$ m7 z6 _( B$ |+ d0 o  F
Mountains floating by + d3 m1 F2 B" U
Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
! H" p1 N* n' p6 o1 X- Q/ [Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep
/ M3 _/ e" u; P- G& {7 OWe're walking in the air 4 J* T9 Q$ I% Q) Z# U& E
We're floating in the midnight sky
. B, E* K! P3 C8 EAnd everyone who sees us greets us as we fly 7 {2 D5 S/ `; z- i0 S
I'm holding very tight
: {& o' I* ~+ jI'm riding in the midnight blue
$ G& y' e1 ^& L+ G/ bI'm finding I can fly so high above with you
# _8 a& B, u: z* G+ x# S2 Y9 M3 f* r+ V  z( L, D1 H$ ]: f
celtic woman 演唱会,真是天赖啊
专业排版

返回列表