|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
3#
发表于 2009-7-29 16:50
| 只看该作者
Now it seems to me3 l! V: X4 _5 p1 v( L
That you know just what to say
6 i @, n5 b W1 @3 f' a8 ]3 h( QBut words are only words
* N- M4 D; h2 U4 o0 P- uCan you show me something else
9 i' E/ q9 }- n8 s3 J% `* N2 C5 ]2 Q- x! j+ ?" c5 |) ~- Q* }
Can you swear to me that you’ll always be this way?
8 Y% g! I8 V5 T0 ^% y0 O, i2 F, sShow me how you feel
7 F( U# M9 B# N' _More than ever baby7 D2 t; I( a$ X2 E Y
s: ]8 V F! q+ nWell I don’t want to be lonely no more& _; W6 e0 }2 ^8 a+ t w" U
I don’t want to have to pay for this
8 `" V8 h7 ^3 A: s6 f2 L; ^# dI don’t want another lover at my door3 T$ \1 |( o7 r% o9 n" i
It’s just another heartache on my list! \4 F5 Z- X$ t9 J
, p3 v T9 D) v9 y
I don’t wanna be angry no more
6 }: U* @1 }( b: n+ S* B% YYou’re the one who could never stand for this
3 c/ l# }$ Z6 y" uSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sure
7 Q3 A2 Y8 k9 }4 pI don’t wanna be lonely anymore$ ?, |: N2 n4 C2 y3 ^
, A0 I! B( x7 h$ z1 O# H
0 ]% Q' l1 l. ?* ~' gNow it’s hard for me6 v! I6 G0 v- C# s5 \0 c' f; O
When my heart’s still on the mend
`* l% L: y" r2 KOpen up to me
) d) G; i& I/ n: R) T/ u0 {5 E5 ~8 NLike you do your girlfriends
7 a/ J/ Q* M( K( NAnd you sing to me
" U f. B" a; w- k- tAnd it’s harmony, g# k4 M0 n- V f/ `2 [
Girl what you do to me is everything4 s' \# n* G4 _
Let me say anything just to get you back again
4 ?7 d3 O* P! a9 [3 x- w8 r$ B0 f0 SWhy can’t we just try?
' U# `( x8 E+ c4 [! M% P9 D) L4 p& S9 t) [( b
I don’t want to be lonely no more
1 u( ~$ t3 c- T! j0 W/ zI don’t want to have to pay for this
1 {( @5 ], ~6 i N8 k) n' `I don’t want another lover at my door
$ M8 w: t" z Y9 CIt’s just another heartache on my list8 U5 U: G. k$ N5 k
I don’t wanna be angry no more
( U9 W+ \$ {- Z7 a6 kYou’re the one who could never stand for this
) @# p: n% Y, Q/ a6 D9 j N8 SSo when you tell me that you love me,know for sure
3 j1 e# P7 k5 k$ [4 ? }9 yI don’t wanna be lonely anymore+ o2 x; f7 G8 U$ V
! f! H! k1 T% sOoooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh
. {6 W5 g% J7 w9 R- |- v3 Z( UWhat if I was good to you?# m( t8 t2 N% t8 S
What if you were good to me?. H1 H3 Z* i" D5 }! M9 V" ?2 i0 ?$ e: }
What if I could hold you/ B; P- l5 u7 G B1 |$ j2 s
till I feel you move inside of me? P( p* v7 d8 W( ?' m
What if it was paradise?& G0 `' {& B! |8 S; N! {6 m
What if we were symphonies?; l3 S6 K6 `2 Z, ]8 a( b$ X
What if I gave all my life& ~' ?8 q. g5 ^2 I0 H4 O3 J6 g' D
to find some way to stand beside you? ; M: `) B0 l& M2 R& P, x$ _! B, f
现在看来
6 g2 ~& d( V* S% I: Z8 M2 @你知道该说些什麼
9 j* j* d& o6 o7 u% a% N但那只不过是空口白话
O' N/ \- Z3 {: C d Q你能不能让我看看别的东西
: u! t8 }" c" a6 ]你能发誓你会永远不变吗
) R6 f1 G8 J2 X. w, ^: v) C让我知道你的感觉 8 J7 L' Z0 J' X6 L1 h
比以前更多 宝贝
8 ?" X5 g- x' o% ?! F我不想在寂寞了 9 A# D `4 [5 e! d
我不想为此付出代价 / d/ @3 K( g+ @2 k: a
我不想知道在我家门口的爱人 3 x5 N, I& d( U2 J
只是又一次的心痛回忆
0 x& X, b. B+ B; i% D7 s我不想在愤怒下去
, \, Z4 E1 n3 D5 i+ p3 p! y你知道我绝对无法忍受这样
+ e7 j Q9 h' V6 Z所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道 4 T, ]5 v6 |" n d: ~5 y5 L# ?0 P
我不想在一个人寂寞了 6 N% m5 H) O S( c3 E
喔.....
) Y* b) k6 h/ j对我来说很难
: Q9 r% A" C; g& z我的心伤还没复原
# r! g ?. |( m对我放开心胸
L: b. K% m1 E" e) N4 w4 p2 W7 u- i. e就像你对姐妹淘那样 2 j, ?+ {5 y' I% v
你对我唱歌
& w9 d- C2 {; L$ V0 c9 _, l) X犹如合声
2 _& {/ }3 a/ R女孩 你对我做的就是一切 / |5 y' s# Q9 A7 k
让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边
6 m9 E' ~5 V- ]) b! A我们为什麼不能试一试呢 6 O. M* m: P/ C# T# Q) B1 f! m
喔....
. q2 O7 G! }: z; k" U如果那时我对你好一点呢
$ t2 T0 _# `4 q1 ?$ e# `如果那时你对我好一点呢
! I* h2 S7 T- J7 p" Z如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢
9 I3 D- [; |0 E" p如果那时就是极乐世界呢
& k3 d9 v. s$ P+ ~! F& S如果我们是天生一对呢
; Z; [1 K0 X+ g. T/ ~0 D7 z7 p如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢
$ H+ n# R0 x. Q6 Q |喔..... / J1 e! d' J9 p0 y6 a* l: W) r: S; C
我不想再寂寞了 . B# E0 O+ W# w* O: |
我不想再寂寞了
4 S) _' I1 n6 D" {0 `+ S我不想再寂寞了 : m3 w8 D$ h4 B% J- O2 h
我不想再寂寞了 |
|