|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:21
| 只看该作者
Our love has changed
- a% r: p5 j# M7 @# ]+ ]: w2 rIt's not the same( G/ g# r& W- l$ f5 K8 m
And the only way to say it
/ P6 H, E- m, WIt says it's better0 k6 z1 P) z/ k/ I" @4 k7 V
I can't consume
4 Y" c. x& O" `6 oThis way I feel
, w$ `* e4 R4 A% h4 C5 ?For all the time we spend together forever
+ ?' _; F: L/ ~# j+ _Just gets better
; ^& S/ F0 ~3 }) d/ m0 cSee what I try to say is
+ t$ Q* u( R6 b: UYou make things better" k0 l; W0 l" Z* b. Q
And no matter what the day is2 Q* T9 X g X: ]6 L0 r# O+ N, n( z
With you're here is better3 _: X0 g+ |2 N1 T
I stand by you
' W* ]- b/ [5 Z2 @# c8 g$ q7 L/ ~8 ]And if you stand by me
$ M: l/ x8 G2 n8 h3 ]2 H0 _- CI think it's time that I'm leaving3 a4 v9 e2 F( R- M: J
Cause I believe in is better9 t5 A$ M: G x6 G+ g/ _ d* U
See what I try to say is
1 O7 T6 w1 }& g. {4 q) j. @/ ?5 [You make things better
6 X! b' l: ~2 L( H+ SAnd no matter what the day is, s2 ], V: C5 h6 Z# n
If you're here is better
# p4 h, h2 E: _, W0 V6 i5 E& \Oh6 o3 n' U, K: r' V! }. K
And more light shone to you
; k6 |. X( e* C" ^I'm forever love with everything you do
4 L% m$ H- z. v4 x. w/ mOh3 u! e4 Z0 T5 k/ L$ w& H4 c
See what I try to say is
2 s" z* ]' v. \You make things better
1 h; l7 r$ i3 [2 { |0 BAnd no matter what the day is, D$ y) S* p- T7 x2 v
With you're here is better
" [$ ~9 l# u1 @+ POur love has changed1 C3 H7 z% P" [3 {) Y+ C. k
It's not the same * l7 s P& f) m( w7 s- r2 {
And the only way to say it0 ^: t) D8 Y' P0 p$ C
It says it's better |
|