管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] walking in the air

[音乐] walking in the air

We're walking in the air & M; c! r9 |* F- C  m# W# i
We're floating in the moonlit sky
4 J: Q5 h6 z$ g8 V  D0 |4 PThe people far below are sleeping as we fly . y' t  D5 d* Y5 |
I'm holding very tight + I# |& S, r# |+ c2 A  C
I'm riding in the midnight blue , f. e: \+ V/ j, n7 H% U6 z
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you * D0 y; f- V  X* F% c
Far across the world
2 s7 D# I4 O( d9 QThe villages go by like trees 9 {. s; Y# z4 W$ q7 V9 s8 ~
The rivers and the hills / t4 }9 E2 j4 `" A
The forests and the streams
9 H0 d3 P. i: ?0 e- I5 F1 a' BChildren gaze open mouth
9 G7 B& T/ x* Z- gTaken by surprise + k, K/ c$ ~* t2 O% z
Nobody down below believes their eyes   E3 W7 j0 U7 N( {  c. ~
We're surfing in the air
! e7 x6 l! S; c0 b2 I5 @' EWe're swimming in the frozen sky
  t$ V& g5 v4 U* N0 J2 GWe're drifting over icy . T7 M( Y, o6 b  l, v
Mountains floating by
" ?/ {( N( I8 U" I) ASuddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
- m9 |5 V) [% I) R$ i4 bArousing of a mighty monster from its sleep
2 `; Q- M6 I! O$ SWe're walking in the air
9 X- J; H) {7 Q7 d8 w, p2 X% lWe're floating in the midnight sky
$ j6 W5 z, _; d8 R: ]$ lAnd everyone who sees us greets us as we fly
  \/ w* t) i# LI'm holding very tight # `/ ?  Q# i  g" X9 k& T
I'm riding in the midnight blue , L) [" c) v; Z) p% s+ S+ H
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you
+ y9 Y8 F7 X! [: s
( U0 P& ~" ?' S+ s  O' eceltic woman 演唱会,真是天赖啊
专业排版

返回列表