管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Lonely No More

[音乐] Lonely No More

本帖最后由 23时31分45秒 于 2010-12-3 17:07 编辑
2 e+ P- E' K% ]+ {  l& O+ M7 @- ?" }& h+ x0 l# q  x2 T

我太喜欢高潮那段了8 f7 V2 ^# X0 o
唉 晚上戴着耳机睡觉 就是夜里0点FM这首歌吸引的我 让我为止找了整整1个月啊
; H5 \( \2 [% c$ T$ x那份感觉也只有我能体会到 心情太爽了

TOP

Now it seems to me
7 w: s" i% F# r8 i) R% {That you know just what to say9 d6 t. l* R5 G+ s0 ~, R3 [+ t; I
But words are only words
+ f- U% _* ?- k' y# nCan you show me something else# ~+ [& H+ O1 K

4 E. \) X% p! pCan you swear to me that you’ll always be this way?. [7 j& b. S* D% C+ l" s. b
Show me how you feel2 I+ k$ o* ]7 W5 e
More than ever baby
# L9 c& V3 D% ^! V$ ~
: |; v9 }# z" \2 _% _4 HWell I don’t want to be lonely no more
" \# A0 O! n& m" r% ~" uI don’t want to have to pay for this9 F0 n8 h) M$ ^& n" p9 g+ J' o5 F
I don’t want another lover at my door! }- |; n4 k  I9 p3 t
It’s just another heartache on my list+ @( \6 G0 j3 K6 H* \9 Z0 ^5 W
1 o: s" P& e1 r4 l6 u- y2 l
I don’t wanna be angry no more4 E- i4 K1 o2 K8 U. x. g, u
You’re the one who could never stand for this% a. d" e) R8 h* m
So when you tell me that you love me, know for sure# Z4 }0 R( H' ]
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore; O$ \: m% V7 E0 v1 s

( n' M: {) I5 B, f  r2 a& b
, e# |0 X% h- s$ w5 SNow it’s hard for me
, C- w* {: w" M; C/ V  B; _+ dWhen my heart’s still on the mend7 d* R2 x- P+ w+ i  q
Open up to me
) K( u# l9 H) p& jLike you do your girlfriends1 V+ a& A- d8 ?' f/ I  k% n
And you sing to me) `0 K& E9 u# y1 X8 K0 [- O
And it’s harmony
8 w0 k) J; z8 ?/ D% d5 [6 S& RGirl what you do to me is everything
9 g) X; G5 Y' n3 n: K" O* z  X, ELet me say anything just to get you back again
' U, F3 T& f  `( s1 K! r- xWhy can’t we just try?% l: }7 }6 g" O. q& O1 p
' z2 z* o/ V& V/ `; h, p
I don’t want to be lonely no more5 }# q' d9 [0 }* U5 H. Z
I don’t want to have to pay for this
  D/ K- S, c' PI don’t want another lover at my door
2 M" N4 n- o, b, a0 uIt’s just another heartache on my list
" Z" ~+ o' }) C7 z- rI don’t wanna be angry no more. M7 u8 [! L  ~. T6 c
You’re the one who could never stand for this
" {1 D( W8 r; I7 r1 iSo when you tell me that you love me,know for sure
% C( {8 o3 O) U5 ]5 S# x4 g/ n9 dI don’t wanna be lonely anymore
. [& f* a- ^7 ?" d% H3 R( S& @7 c$ C! k
Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh* O- Z% F' m6 S: ^- Y5 s& B
What if I was good to you?' n5 [% n- n) I" W8 v
What if you were good to me?
. D" s7 F8 v: f9 T% h) RWhat if I could hold you
+ a  J) R- a6 Y* h1 Htill I feel you move inside of me?) _& U  q- c5 I' Y; {% z
What if it was paradise?$ W8 I6 T6 q5 z: J
What if we were symphonies?' U- Y8 C: q; Z4 I4 ?
What if I gave all my life
5 q. ]$ H. U. o. R2 I# K1 hto find some way to stand beside you?
6 ]' C" C  b' G4 b现在看来
3 P# ~9 @. C3 c* k2 E3 U你知道该说些什麼 ! P$ G, o: ?6 ^; k! y, s. k# h
但那只不过是空口白话 6 P: p% w4 y/ P0 U/ J" A
你能不能让我看看别的东西 ' @. z0 b9 b, a! z9 Q$ n% N
你能发誓你会永远不变吗
* ^  \& X9 D( }( U1 ?  Q+ V让我知道你的感觉
. _* h  T1 B! @1 L- w& I比以前更多 宝贝 ! A2 j) \% R( s( _7 k
我不想在寂寞了 7 B. Z8 I# g7 \
我不想为此付出代价
4 f- F( {$ J$ q我不想知道在我家门口的爱人 ( {: {' R( B! C: G! {) g# y
只是又一次的心痛回忆
. ~) E8 t* q  b! W' i/ N( R我不想在愤怒下去
  Y  o2 x8 d  z! @+ b你知道我绝对无法忍受这样 4 L0 F4 J3 V6 b6 v1 J
所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道
5 S% s/ V2 ]( G! Z& O/ O0 f% T# D5 b我不想在一个人寂寞了
! T0 I# W1 h, W喔..... 0 \/ G7 C1 P* j% B
对我来说很难
2 k- Q% L. S  T! z/ ~/ b9 T我的心伤还没复原
" }" m' ^6 ?# M/ W对我放开心胸 , N. B- I% T* _) a/ u) ^5 w
就像你对姐妹淘那样
2 q! P! A2 i7 m5 B2 y" [6 c你对我唱歌
! d' t$ N: D1 m0 j% o犹如合声 + f& E1 F/ ]# r+ y, F  _
女孩 你对我做的就是一切
2 I9 n. E1 Q, L  @% A让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边 , @9 `& k+ F. R( m# p& D, \
我们为什麼不能试一试呢
3 T3 r0 A6 o* D% I5 p+ v, Y7 c% P& z喔....
5 V5 u0 ~2 I7 h如果那时我对你好一点呢 $ S% {. H5 \9 a
如果那时你对我好一点呢 . x, K% M* t5 V' q0 |, H. @) b
如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢
7 Z; K* q7 C+ N5 O. v, f如果那时就是极乐世界呢
; S" u; l  l+ \6 p0 i1 d如果我们是天生一对呢 1 t7 K: D, B0 A9 `: t. l6 {
如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢 6 e- r1 I% y& _- _) x
喔.....
5 e& c: |6 G+ y* M我不想再寂寞了   o8 E( u1 N+ F4 C, Q/ Q* U
我不想再寂寞了
5 ?: _- R, w- [* f( r9 A) {我不想再寂寞了
! i3 d4 t0 L% X我不想再寂寞了

TOP

不错不错,我也稀饭。。

TOP

喜欢外文歌可以去http://www.songtaste.com 这里听,我现在基本天天在上面听。

TOP

目前我最喜欢的音乐了

TOP

返回列表