|
 
- 帖子
- 12859
- 积分
- 48854
- 管庄币
- 18085 元
- 来自
- 西里
- 注册时间
- 2008-4-14
- 最后登录
- 2016-7-5
|
12#
发表于 2009-8-7 09:20
| 只看该作者
361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
g3 D% p8 r" O! o8 i6 r3 g2 t4 E- W0 u; A2 \; K" N
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。 0 X* T& K0 S" O" q, J, S
. C( V& y6 |, S3 o6 D% g363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。 m0 D9 M& V0 r, a: K. _2 U0 u
! p2 Z5 @5 x9 p) Z% W: `
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。 . x, a6 {8 i7 s0 K( S
- I; ^ s( R* o! B* W/ {, l
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。
6 A1 ]6 [+ M, u% G/ f( d g" J( `8 D8 }
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。 1 f q; F* h. ~; y! w8 u4 p
- R' V& _' x- z' I. b2 U& f367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
: S* l' N: R# {% K2 C; U& j; X$ m+ u' ^( U4 {2 t/ g& }# } l
368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
# }' o; }& U% u! P1 U7 a8 t. }
. z3 S) f* x2 Q; {( Q; g2 V369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
- }9 t# I; W3 G
- M& l) T: Y6 j, f1 p- U370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。 4 e6 M7 X' i1 ^% S9 D$ x- c
! l, V5 r8 u$ o9 v* F5 D
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。 5 U4 c+ Z+ k% k7 M8 I5 S
. @- _0 ]+ V) c Q X" w372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。 4 f0 C# U% j4 ^
+ R! b2 o0 A# x7 v& o373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。
) ~' m" T( W( d9 Q
- n& l: w+ p. O" A7 _* P: J7 Z374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。 9 g8 ?6 |+ u: y$ X, c
& U$ x( T! S7 A
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。
0 O* Y/ S) p: @! h- U; S
5 y* h# p" ]* {2 q7 l3 O376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
% ], Z4 w. t! q7 E( u* |
! _6 v$ n7 L, u- X$ U1 I) K377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
3 a$ ?) w% [, K4 G8 ]4 S6 v
0 l8 j/ x8 A( ^3 U! J378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
- W0 d! Y6 ]. t$ n4 x0 `
) I& D1 G8 |0 W! f1 a379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? , {% z+ s; I( B' u1 g- I# m
5 `* [# }7 S$ b0 B G y0 O380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。 3 \/ v( S0 _" ~; p, R& i) b
3 i; S F3 N& e ?3 V( r' L381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
. o8 q* [$ J G* G8 j% x
9 J- X: {, \2 b) `4 S382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。 5 t6 M- r4 _9 o7 x3 a: g
! }* q9 U, u( v B" P- I, K383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
8 M1 j- e7 T: Z7 Q! x- l; D: }/ d C# u( x9 M# y2 K9 Z
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。 1 v: Q/ {3 M% D
7 A' f2 J. d* \- Z7 m6 x9 H; O0 W
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
M2 ^! k6 S2 M& S Q# \
5 Y: l4 |$ g) W7 X) y1 b- N/ E: V2 J386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
) z% V( o( F c1 j7 H$ E# r' ?9 u) g6 ?5 {# L; Q
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。 # B* e- s3 A% U" {& z, c
h F2 @$ n4 ], c
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
1 h& a. `( b1 S& Y5 N- A
( R7 O& j ~) |+ w389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
) g* P5 T/ e) ^- L8 n
7 W" q! r4 X% h( V; g390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
s- `5 h; q2 f z6 ?
6 P( x( a& D" [* h# a& f3 ^4 j391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。
: m+ n' o, y3 B" ]/ W# h' z
& C2 @5 V# M8 K. j4 A392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
( j0 J! N! W4 k" }3 m0 R% J% w: X) V/ ^% P- D( F$ T
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
: z4 ~8 H9 W; e8 w1 G
* ~7 i8 U* l! p, i8 B5 X. H394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。 / X2 J( q3 n$ }$ z, a Y- z
& n2 ]3 J! p& `
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。 5 x; f) R X+ I$ z, Z$ D
6 f8 D& E( q# }( K. }) G" w
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。 ! J1 b# o* d2 Q# l, y9 F; E7 R- j
" G8 q4 Y3 d0 _5 |0 G( N3 X397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
8 L* X, v; h7 K% U, @' n$ `, J2 }4 ]/ Q. b- k2 Z
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
# E9 ~- f) I* z& B- Y" N1 x) I2 C8 {* S; j
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。 , I ]9 e: r% s1 `) j: b( W
/ D, p. c4 V( G3 M; K) q
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。 |
|