管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 " p; v. S. Q: V! W2 b! X$ P9 d" O$ A
2. I quit! 我不干了! & ^' L6 d! p; d+ b- h
3. Let go! 放手!
+ L2 f* Z3 P; G& q1 Q) h. u5 M- B4. Me too. 我也是。 # [. m; G# I, O7 G) w' Q5 b1 G; p
5. My god! 天哪!
) w; H# M) A2 c6. No way! 不行! # b6 D" f) i0 g. V4 m% |2 g* f
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) / N9 L6 j* Z( ~# m% i
8. Hold on. 等一等。 ( z7 n9 c1 A4 i3 L  y) i4 a9 [. W+ l
9. I agree。 我同意。 ( B- C; S0 `9 v* g; U. k2 ~6 t( W6 T
10. Not bad. 还不错。
" x, [/ Q; {5 {, @4 Q11. Not yet. 还没。
* b$ n6 g3 K: k- e$ ^6 T( y1 c7 u12. See you. 再见。 " d6 z7 ^6 n8 i( p4 U; n( X
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
' Q: R# d' d6 S14. So long. 再见。
% F6 F9 l* O: a6 R15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
* m9 m; O7 v; v3 i! j" E. O16. Allow me. 让我来。 5 \  _% j) N! s6 B% r5 @
17. Be quiet! 安静点! 9 T6 `2 g- m5 z& H% x$ u8 M
18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 2 m2 o6 t0 `: w  e9 C
19. Good job! 做得好!
- B7 K$ v! L( c1 h; r+ T20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
* B+ T$ k' S8 u+ d, C4 v2 T21. How much? 多少钱? " E8 ?1 @/ F$ D8 }* r
22. I'm full. 我饱了。 ) N- m9 P1 L! G, D8 J" L( p7 @
23. I'm home. 我回来了。 9 e- K! q+ U; R' y+ l7 i
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
7 T* _" w! B2 i8 a25. My treat. 我请客。 ! _9 C7 j# R# S( k( p/ Q$ N* q' n5 w$ m
26. So do I. 我也一样。
$ B* P6 a* T4 U: K! ^" J27. This way。 这边请。 * ^1 W) g" w8 r' p0 o- Z, z
28. After you. 您先。
9 V; e6 M0 b( ^) O7 \29. Bless you! 祝福你! % [4 R: D) G& t
30. Follow me. 跟我来。 * j+ E& V: {$ g# ~7 @( ?# h
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
% T( u3 H+ i3 ?6 S2 m# `32. Good luck! 祝好运! ' U; R/ P& v0 G7 U0 c5 F
33. I decline! 我拒绝! 1 L/ u+ d) @+ @
34. I promise. 我保证。
1 n; r$ D( }2 t  Z- `35. Of course! 当然了!
. G5 G) R) B8 ?) A0 t3 _36. Slow down! 慢点!
/ ^) Z- N2 L/ ~- z# a% K37. Take care! 保重!
% @! G/ c: B* v9 V# i38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 , g5 C) v1 T7 O# N" h3 l0 F5 {1 I& v
39. Try again. 再试试。 - t1 H8 L# ^! l$ L* K3 m% C
40. Watch out! 当心。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

41. What's up? 有什么事吗? ! b2 ?8 ], a5 d
42. Be careful! 注意! % n  Z7 b; _' {$ B
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
$ r5 q4 D3 D+ m6 j! j44. Don't move! 不许动!
! E" p4 |2 _8 J4 k1 T45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ( `  ^$ E) W0 Z
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 4 K# O/ w7 x/ T1 Q; z- f1 k
47. I think so. 我也这么想。 * F+ i( [- W% t2 H! S/ g
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
& M# o5 `5 u/ e/ m49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
( `1 d3 K! c0 {! j: c4 |! O50. Let me see.让我想想。
+ m' x. ^3 b0 `) T51. Never mind.不要紧。 . ]4 I. _% J# q2 e
52. No problem! 没问题! 4 ]8 I  h- Y' K0 o9 Z1 c) k
53. That's all! 就这样!
0 U: S9 b; z- k' i& d. {: N54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 6 r! v' O* d) Y5 ~" y  T
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? ) i; q9 P1 ^' [# Z( O) ~
56. Count me on 算上我。
& k% m8 }' ^, o  f. m: G57. Don't worry. 别担心。 6 O  J* L/ Y& [- n2 f2 @  _
58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 1 P8 h9 @8 Q; E3 b" y
59. I love you! 我爱你! 5 k  U# d! p# g
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 7 ?1 W& b1 Y! v9 G, [+ k
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? & x2 h& X! q. n+ t+ C
62. That's neat. 这很好。 ; k" h$ m$ Q5 e, p- c7 n
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? + u$ a, t% b) y+ A+ s0 G( |
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
1 O4 l  J" d$ _. g$ S  }65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
' D2 A" {/ N" o; {+ A$ r: u66. Here you are. 给你。 ) d- E9 R& E% @) k6 E. j# K" V
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 & n7 v0 k& i8 i( ?" v$ a0 G4 U+ @
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
2 P; `' i+ U4 }0 Y. a: U. L" `69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
8 E8 i) o2 h: _1 q70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? # S; i1 i" y" a& n
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
; P( K5 K: h7 I) A. P# _5 J, {3 B# c72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
' T& R# W( }9 Q8 j) P73. Help yourself. 别客气。 1 _( ?  W) m4 G. j  `% ^
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
! a: }( g: I4 K+ X% c+ f75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 * d  Z% g- W3 |4 c8 v8 J
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 - Y0 b+ M4 a% B4 [- E$ y
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? 8 h+ ^0 y6 d2 E- e7 b; z
78. You did right. 你做得对。 : f8 p" V% C) ~2 S3 J7 ^
79. You set me up! 你出卖我! 9 q# W7 X+ }% x# Y! m2 i; L( N
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! ' y! o9 |( N& k
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。 / Q( o( A0 j) q
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! 9 H2 U8 N0 t" T/ |  |( ?. X. ~2 J
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
7 t: K. u- @& ^! U: U# r$ m85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。 9 C* J( N7 m1 ^; C3 _; H
86. I just made it! 我做到了! - ^3 e( K) \4 J) l( z2 p1 u- Q! z1 q
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
& v: v: \7 }' W9 L$ X88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
) M+ I5 @% c% L89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。 7 x3 f2 C6 p" \' _
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
7 @; o3 k0 d5 j5 |91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! ( i" F/ N3 k( n4 o9 ~- n
92. What about you? 你呢?
% g7 _7 H; p& e' |  [5 j93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
0 G: X# K$ g/ E$ q, ^$ Z8 _94. You're welcome. 不客气。
4 p  n) D6 G0 v7 `) ^6 w95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
3 z( b8 M5 C  C) L4 F3 ^( \1 n$ q96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧! 0 a5 p3 E9 _! Q& y4 `2 G
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
: `2 p/ L8 U% F& T3 F6 c4 p1 Y7 ^2 y98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 9 z4 I' K( H$ J% j/ D
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 # S4 t3 ]; U" M6 p$ s$ F) y- |7 t' r
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。 & e& N, c% E' a& w# z
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
) l/ w$ t4 L2 e% T1 W103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
1 }) l4 x' [+ J2 v9 e  l: A0 Y  c104. What time is it? 几点了?
/ S. p* I2 M' o105. You can make it! 你能做到! ) _! l' R5 U& @4 k: c( m
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
9 T5 C& D4 b7 D& e+ ?" S& e, x5 B" E107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
; h& e  y- j- x3 o; j108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
' o( D6 ?* k% n- P; W109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。   i; X9 d2 `! C0 p
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
5 W4 Q* W2 s* n7 L3 h' a111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。 2 |/ {" y: @0 A" e1 i- ~7 T/ z
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
8 w' i* z8 E* S/ k. ~4 B113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。 3 o$ |- }  ?" D4 {
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
. ]) ]5 k" g$ k/ Y) H- ?4 Q115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ( f, I+ q/ k- X/ n+ f6 t
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
2 F% U' \4 U- x5 d117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
* F/ |/ `8 n" f* i9 R3 ~$ H# f2 J118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
6 |4 {' m, p4 A  l/ f119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
3 ]5 N1 c0 q3 U1 o6 C3 \3 R9 i120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
9 L4 Q( R/ l: W121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? 3 G. y0 s3 j9 t* ?, f: d( J
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! ) V- ~; E1 x; j; g) D+ [" {% n3 u
123. You have my word. 我保证。 & f8 f% v0 h# n: T* p, a
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
2 l, u6 e1 G8 T' s% z/ \% H! D125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
5 n/ R; o1 g7 q126. Don't fall for it! 别上当! ; j% \( d% z1 q" ^6 p# Q
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
$ }) J  q0 n: [. j128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 1 o) M9 N5 `/ {/ o8 ]
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
/ G/ p( f* i$ O8 I130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 5 W: W) T6 ~# d
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。 8 A# P/ `! Y* A* _% c# B% u
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 1 _. E, `! Y: m( F6 W1 r7 J
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 : `: `/ G3 @2 d0 M3 p  P# K
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 8 x* m$ b5 c" I5 A
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!   P& l: Q- i, y
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 & g  d) W8 N, q5 M# ?8 u
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。 ; _, [2 t# z! P0 n/ ^
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
1 n+ @9 D, H& X139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
; C* B7 t  v8 F, r+ O( X140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

141. What day is today? 今天星期几? , A# ^/ ]) h' ?' y- [* c
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为? * V: x2 J. ?/ ?8 U1 D7 K% R1 J
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? 5 o8 _8 }4 m! e# p6 q
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
  V7 a$ s$ h! f( I  \) \145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
6 V2 r& k+ I  T2 i146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 " C" V5 }' p6 w0 m$ R' e
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
- O- d4 E7 f' i148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。 + j5 k8 o7 q" p. F$ u- O% k
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
9 P' J; T$ Z( |9 d  {150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
1 T4 c6 [% g3 @$ C( c151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
& t8 o4 V1 l- i# Q152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
, a- D! N' P1 R  ^2 ^7 @, \8 e153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 0 ~4 S5 [3 c: i( s$ U
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
+ ^- e0 G* F$ F- _0 _6 e( H/ [' b; J155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
2 a' a6 c. h0 n* y156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 7 D5 `/ d! J: D1 H3 j
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
6 t) Y( ^% i1 l" ^- j5 ?% ^158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? 5 [5 e1 K- ?/ Y
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
3 t+ K& G3 r6 N7 i  |160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
1 ~# l0 k6 X2 A3 [  M) f) g161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
, p; \1 Q' {; {" A162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
' \: {1 I$ P; d163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! 1 @1 p2 M7 E( H1 C* l: N0 {2 Z
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
& ~( u6 \6 \1 R6 Y' C7 }1 k* A165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 ! F  I3 w" q8 P# z
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。   S- X  B8 G1 K$ w
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
, F  |# s, P; R8 l" i168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 + C% c7 V0 r! U6 y' a: o0 T
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。 : h" E3 |; j# |# O
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
9 c1 H8 ]# ]2 B- n8 D8 _1 X" c9 O171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? ; o: ~7 M. a, k) W8 d
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。 5 F2 z5 D8 `; \4 E4 P/ _: [. v2 A
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
( t& F. J2 \* M174. Move out of my way! 让开!
$ h) g/ }; j2 R6 f+ _3 P* G4 ^8 s175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
9 O; s0 i4 W2 W" [. [2 G176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 5 E5 w+ B; F) |& q( }
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? 3 w, k8 @- Q+ ?0 P
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
# L" ~2 E' v! n3 _/ ?3 f179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 . k) C# F9 v9 r
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 ' B" M, h4 t: T+ F6 a3 i: t. V
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 % l! ?  f1 v' @8 O3 S
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
; e* i+ @9 h* \4 }0 w* Z# c184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
% X7 V2 E# E6 U) N185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
7 p, G/ u; _' w7 p  B) W$ B0 A" b7 e186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
, q: A" @  @) S) c7 N187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
5 ]& G- n8 o0 [) a188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
6 p5 z. K) w7 d1 ~1 y3 i189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。 6 Q* M2 n6 o- r) F: x. M) ~3 T) s# M
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
9 u" x5 ~/ u' Q% d' i4 Y8 [191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
6 ^1 [8 m/ }: S2 q4 n. `8 F192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
2 S- X% {1 `& G  D1 g- i193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。 * F3 W8 E% N" `5 ~/ L5 p
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了? # L" ^9 y2 W! h& Z' L% z1 w
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。 $ I7 R' k: f- ?  z+ c4 x
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
, C" X3 I6 @. |) Y7 f1 e; ]  i197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
# x8 `5 z, ]7 \8 C& ^' h198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
( c/ ~- }9 E2 `  ?! s6 G199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
1 B$ d. F2 m/ f  Y1 C! i" Q/ W200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 $ V# }3 b3 _, g3 V3 x! F2 ?3 z

8 O2 _% G3 \5 k/ W- P202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 ( Q  M! I+ P+ a* c2 g7 z+ b) |
) O4 m& \% v% Y8 t
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 - _" N7 m6 D5 }4 [) `/ @: q
3 s& {0 F7 s' |( U0 ~2 c
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
( k! |& F, ], N9 _+ K) Z" J6 Q
/ }$ \# K+ c/ |0 j4 c3 N205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
0 J8 T& V( u; s' M8 f( t
3 V. A  n- @5 t4 ^1 L. V0 s206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 ; Q' g$ A9 f$ o( K

* a8 n1 w6 x, k5 H207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
0 K% Q* X/ Y; `* R: Q& M9 y3 y
4 _& U5 o- Y3 M0 E" s9 j208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 # z. A/ C: I8 `

, W4 P; E) K8 j* @" z209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
  q! f4 f4 G. P6 o0 g/ i% @6 c/ j1 u1 r3 `9 `: o& J
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
! m( h/ @! @9 i1 h% E; S+ H& C* x* J7 E5 w$ Q$ j. D7 T9 {
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
/ |% y8 A' M4 L4 x8 X2 I/ o  r
, P4 A/ ^! f# e, @$ i212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 + S9 K+ k& I3 N- ^8 B* x

: @  N3 j7 d7 U2 y! ?1 v  Y213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
7 T1 z! t2 Q( q0 f6 w& U4 N. B6 u3 J! v
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
/ w/ u- |- P: L8 ]
9 Z6 e' t3 `) Z5 a; I  L9 w* t215. None of your business! 与你无关!
, x4 y( u0 ]9 w+ Q8 l  Y2 D. V
$ p3 k; i$ p5 O8 V216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
" g; _6 }4 o0 b/ ?) J7 N. g& a
, X1 T" e  V' D8 r0 E  m7 f217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。
8 T% r2 R* H2 a2 S4 z5 L  l; ~; Q2 P; D
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 . U: P$ r2 `4 H* U, d+ Q

. x  V8 D  n( B, k/ _9 W0 Y219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
. X5 {9 H/ q, X4 i& M9 k0 V" U5 Y6 _5 P3 e* x
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
' W: q) N3 t1 D. B; p7 J/ B/ o% Z; |- ~. E$ F# D6 X7 m8 X
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲? $ z) a7 Q3 S" @' U, @. k# c
- H& f8 s" ^& D/ b: @4 r* t) T# w
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
6 n2 k3 k+ L8 z- j
2 \' T) ~! @5 h) V223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? 7 O' {# L6 I/ o' `6 t/ v
2 p7 i1 t+ `( {, r
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。 % N5 h, `2 U! l% K0 e2 ]  ^% f

8 B  Y3 w2 P& O& P! N225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 6 Z$ a- \/ w$ J- g' F! z; u
' t$ h* _2 \$ t: _
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 - o; y: _( j+ }

$ j: m# h9 I( \. A227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, 5 l7 W5 b. V4 N" J# N5 H0 K% z
7 n& r4 A( m0 z" J5 D
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
& |# V7 d0 B3 T3 n# K& Y3 {0 z
! s. q6 k# c. o/ w229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 2 n! ~" N  ]8 V7 L% \, R8 ]3 a, @
) m7 J! Z( O, m5 j- j' I; g
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 ! U( m* x( S" Y7 l1 e% {9 ?5 O; ?
5 |0 k% D/ a- b1 S9 q: c
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。   {, [& t  Z- p, b2 S8 p# O

+ m& f, a# G) U4 b232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
6 t3 @9 ~8 q! S2 u( f
8 D* ^( L- c# {9 y' f+ |, \/ s233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
! H& [& e! e. Y1 U' y* R3 M7 G! T/ ~
& u- l" s$ m; [5 A7 ]7 u/ I8 J234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 . y$ H, F: W. A3 I5 [' o* O/ x
( O* Q% q5 s: [/ J
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
* J# I4 @' `+ R9 f
- j$ ?8 t( f& ~236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
2 W3 {: \* }) V
" r: T/ D, ^3 B237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
" b* I5 B% C0 ?7 Z2 c
7 j' C) `* j# p238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
4 g' S$ e. N7 O5 i
; c" L! F) W3 F$ Q$ M239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! & c1 }) {9 m% U2 `2 G9 y) t

# Q. p! J* ]& M' N4 m, U240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? ! ^9 e  K7 `7 l3 d( H: A' Q
0 f9 \: @, l0 r
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? / L% x) U7 I% }8 `6 J# ?; C- Y

/ W6 q. h/ }9 o( e* k! K! x243. First come first served. 先到先得。 ! P. w; S: f8 Q0 t9 L  B( p, k
. {" k* z6 r( h6 F$ R. U* M
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 ; T7 t7 U! c) B* w+ I

; A4 M4 H2 F2 Y8 p245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
6 u! r, s( P6 ^5 q
2 x0 R3 p% T# g; B* D246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 5 ~1 _. E7 Z$ W# H' S4 F! P( d
! }' r/ T$ n1 p( U3 t" d3 C
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
) L3 \6 t9 E( `1 V9 n
3 ?# y/ h4 y  }9 S2 S: T248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。 & O1 {9 P4 |" u

: k9 u1 k' S+ C249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
" B% m7 ?6 m: D; d, N
, i6 ]7 a8 }$ h8 k2 z+ h1 K2 ^250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
$ d; V; C7 y( E8 u: L- \
' i' t* x6 n% N% o2 I+ M2 g251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。
7 R% Z. |/ s* s% v% s$ d4 u5 M( e+ Y; T$ K/ k
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
8 q: Z" G3 n5 W9 m/ p6 n/ }3 h
( s6 m  k1 ^5 P' q( ~# y253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 / ~& s8 Y5 L/ ^" d+ h/ N
# l4 }2 {& X" ~' s6 l: I" s
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 ; {4 G! _: q& U- m

+ t6 R8 R7 ^& Q, }5 D  o! V255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
; f$ u1 I; M: s8 p. `9 M8 E- o) D0 P, L. z8 x" i) i
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 7 b) W; \9 \9 g! x8 ^8 L. d& {# Y$ X$ S
1 G' m( V, e& ^% k) F" Z) p
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 " A+ E( z* T- J1 I0 Y, q' B

# V2 a# a4 u; L258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
2 |2 m5 |' d! r4 s  h# R
- V, [/ I7 I" Y3 O3 z' a  s259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
/ V, Y# F4 t& E( N
: S+ w* l1 c3 A( Z% Y, f9 c260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 . ?7 i& ~1 M! d

+ U6 F. O, T' H/ A' @: W8 e9 _8 f& H261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
/ V6 t7 ?1 P5 Y' l: Y1 R% ^( z: a6 G/ a1 J  L4 x. N" w
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
: T5 l; x1 ~* v( M% a5 ?
" g: ?% D5 S  H9 o$ s263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
  }: k: w( W$ n# k5 l$ v$ Q1 Q8 x! }: w9 A: n$ V
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
: D5 G5 F% e) {9 ?: Y2 Y) H$ A* c7 V2 A1 r7 p
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 . H. H, N$ S' I. i* o

/ C+ H, t) ^4 u3 S( Q: {0 d266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
; J1 D8 \! ~% r% P+ d0 [$ U$ }: m% s7 y# l' w9 s
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 6 L3 S* ^& N8 _. T
% Z2 g2 I1 E- t: |
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
# F# @3 S8 p! |! y7 r4 S  e7 T' ~! i- [$ H+ ^1 b/ `  W8 F5 \
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 4 h  t: ^: S  m; @
& l: V: o2 i4 K: t' H
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
: z2 v" m' T# [* G" R- A/ t6 Q! l" f  f* p& P; W4 W3 Y
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 - [, t$ Y/ }  n* n0 N

" j/ m+ f& [- s! w273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
5 Z( C8 D/ @2 \: s
8 F0 I2 ^* C; G$ i274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
4 @; a* G# x9 p# E* v# F4 W
+ ^1 L: w9 ?5 m3 W1 R6 u275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
% O. f. x+ B' t3 E9 L/ I, p4 G- D4 s& T
5 [- q, [9 h3 g! |276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 . `  t" j1 v& A0 [+ V, }
+ Q6 z- [# a/ q. z+ S& F! m
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 + u& t* Z  t0 w, h& R' p
4 n2 N' m3 C$ H
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? 0 C; X0 v7 A7 x) n3 N

. R) h5 v5 x. Z/ i7 r279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 ( @$ ?9 a/ [' r
* T% D+ q$ V  f* j. z4 @1 Q- ?3 z
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
" u" Z/ p* x) O+ r% ^9 T7 Q; a* T' K
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 7 n4 ^. C7 l6 e$ U  t
% v! u" }. m- o/ h9 o- l. v; V% B
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
! @( ^% [6 H3 {7 ~
5 g  k7 K6 S6 V; U2 A/ x: q% I283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 - Z' p$ N3 N' h- q- A! e& @% _

, B8 B' p) H: s4 K3 N) K284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
+ h! Y. Y, e% a4 l6 \( X1 @# R3 Q, s0 ^  x3 {! `! `
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
- d8 P  z" ]  Z4 \5 C
5 h) D! A1 a0 f' c+ B3 R+ A8 m286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 - P) H! N- N  m- \' Y

1 w& [% V; U6 i287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 ) g/ p9 G" @7 h4 e6 d7 l6 p5 C

7 O$ r: |0 [7 z6 P5 z, `288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
! U& j8 [5 B# _+ A% _
, k) ~& @* G7 l  g0 s! J289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
* k0 g8 }+ y9 R  N8 p+ L6 I' x4 D  ^$ J  H8 J% R3 }5 m7 q
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 3 F( t2 a0 u3 {
+ T2 Q* m3 R) c( w4 E( i
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
/ t# o& x0 X) i& j% Q/ F' R" i8 {/ R: Q/ ]) Y
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
/ {4 I" [0 F3 z/ P& ~8 ^3 L$ p+ q4 k$ a, N' ^; c
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
8 Q! v1 Y- C( q7 t1 A+ h; D  Q2 M& j7 [8 b+ l4 y1 Q6 W5 S. |
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
1 N: J: S. `- e' O# Y5 A8 @% p, M& ]
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
3 K1 {" N8 s0 u. k( X: J$ H9 y8 f+ \% d
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
  ]3 U) i9 m* B; [  \1 ~* s, H0 J7 }% H
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
5 `/ v5 T2 c, ]0 I6 Q2 L
  P( w, C7 a7 H! ?' A298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! - i; J  ~+ H, n$ f: i' S

* p8 E/ o7 \/ Z6 @1 ?4 v: s299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
! j8 R, k4 R2 n1 ~* s& a  L4 g1 K  V, f5 F0 ]# L: b! Q$ K
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
9 N4 f' K( y# i6 k, N  Z- E* U$ l$ z& [, |# [9 `- {' ]
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
& g, t' \, o" J# Q6 U$ ?, |! L
. K+ [, p+ Y" u* `2 P8 f' F303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
0 B$ m' a3 r' P$ K7 D8 c' T# o
8 H7 Q( m7 X' W5 h6 F/ G304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 + \* [9 j( t4 S. H* t
* S" A' O3 X; s+ G2 Q4 B- e4 l
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 & _+ i6 w- ~" r

, f" ^( ^/ ~  |5 k5 r9 C306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
; H4 ?* e  A# s) `# a8 s0 r0 m( Q# m5 a2 ]
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 7 V' ^- ?# Y: P# \
" u% B  Q" L& ]) Q
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 4 z; j. X: A& l/ v! u/ q2 J

' ~3 D6 z3 m3 d5 n$ k# H  t309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? ! k* `  q+ P4 @/ t4 g9 W( e  F$ u
3 y. F; o. O6 l4 y) ~: H1 i9 Q. }
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 8 a. m1 J1 c/ R
, Q2 G5 U; U9 S2 f
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。
$ ~3 @8 F. L; X; B4 p
- b2 M# Q, q6 k* g4 }312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 " ]; I8 G4 v* e+ e3 }3 y; W& w
- e4 ]; Q# r  U! \- G
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 ) o/ H, M2 M% v7 x/ v8 y. |5 A" a
: d2 R! F1 T# ^4 r8 E6 l- }- B0 x
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。
1 P2 R( z4 d7 d
4 j( h  D9 A% u  z% T2 B  {315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 6 t6 z$ F6 @. @+ C1 @3 Q' c

1 I6 f6 r; n& B; y316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 * n; W+ X+ n& S8 f- b& o+ ~7 J

+ A# Q. q% |2 n& w317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 + a* U: \0 d8 O* P2 Y

" Q6 s, }3 M  C; S2 E318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。
* Z% A1 `' ~5 a' M. u
% `$ H, D7 y4 z! B" u8 T319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 2 P* X  J* }) m) J+ T7 j* B
& p  x9 e8 v; n- E0 N# W
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ) H: o0 Y* ^0 ^* N/ x. e
# D8 N: h2 K! \, Y, H( Q! ]
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 * b: q. e' j% L" s6 H) U
$ F  w$ \5 ]3 h1 M
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 % f( `- Z6 S$ ?9 J/ M& u

+ u' e  F$ A  K+ S1 L9 b323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 4 w4 d$ t. f3 R9 g" a: G: W' x

" j; n2 T2 Z# v; r) w! y324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。
9 T1 b. _8 O: @; e( }
) S  S# E4 W. h6 A325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 $ x3 y6 S  s- O% a6 Z

7 P0 ?2 ]) _/ H9 X% f326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
  ~+ ?2 a  i/ ?& e  {# `4 ]3 P. |' |. {" H
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。
; `0 P# Q5 q2 x) x$ S% J: j' K% K. q# h7 I+ \& m
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 ( H: ?- ^# f) l2 D" w$ H, L

% P2 |$ W0 o6 {+ y0 }329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 . A0 [9 h; j7 O7 `# i

# y" H0 o% w/ T' e7 @& h330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?
3 X/ s8 a$ O. m) R  f; h. [- n: E1 X- q2 F
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
  O) ^, E, q" [) A- g- K
+ @6 v  @. R  l333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
, o$ w/ K# W6 w) r, b
/ l4 g: P/ |9 J3 s& S; A, L7 H, ^. f3 \334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? : F; B1 T, E3 o7 t/ }

8 }$ w( l7 S9 C+ E+ L$ W: h1 f* a335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ) B9 p2 L; a, U- f
  `2 I" h6 v7 |' ]: D1 |
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
  u, p! f( M, ?7 P9 r- u! Z  C0 n/ |% L, R6 U* Y* F6 m& b  A4 U
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 $ Z6 V& E" W+ a( P; a

2 S+ }+ p6 T0 \7 k( @( _338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 7 p8 a7 M- q5 G5 I7 K, M

# I2 c0 Z6 ]! p! V0 i339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
7 x+ l# {8 N5 ~. F) k0 o, k: A) F5 s& n: \- }1 d7 Y
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。
/ g" e& S9 a7 B7 u, T: Q" A9 l, ~( N7 C& n$ v% O! V; |4 X
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 : h2 {& E0 |# V) t% u* G

, n# f7 Z. O/ u1 p: H  N1 x342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 1 `' ~( n/ u. o3 Y& {' f
* @* t/ Y" W# x1 C  `9 p* @
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 ; ?, p; t0 w9 b4 @8 B+ X

5 y5 z& a3 h# P5 @2 \: ^9 c344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ) G; d! p5 |9 S

1 t, K, ?- K8 C! q# M3 m: Q345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
* Z4 O* l) Q! w; U( v& w! g7 {" W
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
; Y" x; y- C( O/ V9 z. m
8 h2 _$ A1 ~' P8 s  e* L347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
5 z- f$ g* ~; O8 G  y$ }$ y; Y
/ N5 S3 N5 b* _6 V- j+ Z& y348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
- ^+ ~+ U( v* c; W% d( X  P0 v
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?
9 C2 S# O8 F# ~* j/ J2 E) J& f! K& B5 O9 q+ ?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。   s4 u8 e% d7 l1 F8 }
1 Z4 D' c. D+ j2 T0 p  |. I
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。 ; Q8 X& A  H5 Q; U2 G- ~7 w
* t* @' B( m0 c0 l* `
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。 ( X: O0 n1 Q: x. z! m) ]8 l
2 k6 F" [; ?9 _2 ?  }
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。 ) D# W6 ~1 m) h( ?& z

+ x% u& H+ h, _354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
7 Q; W) g5 X: j0 c2 c- d+ E- K( G2 N; t) D/ p4 S1 l; Y3 w
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
1 T6 _2 ?% W7 f. S
$ G- J+ V" M* y356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。 $ G$ S1 U4 B$ V6 u. t% z$ |

0 C7 N4 p+ Y7 l357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
& Q! G" H% W9 A% b$ H
0 \0 a2 c' h7 M2 i7 M/ z1 h2 I/ {358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。   @/ h! [3 V; w0 o) s
7 E( f  F7 M- R0 {
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
# `2 h; d7 i( ~7 s3 g2 V
3 ^0 T# [* G  D+ K1 O360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
$ X% U2 M) C# q, K
7 [. r; L: i7 g) ?* j362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。
( s4 D# j) U9 `
, [8 D7 k' X. T  o3 I363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。 4 }7 D  ~4 B) s8 O! c, n
# i9 g, `( W& T, h* t# q9 i
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。 0 ~) X& B; a) n: P4 c

8 k% z3 g  K8 ^+ f365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。 ' @& T* N1 p; ~$ M$ s7 G
0 g: s7 b9 n4 v4 l
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
$ L& r- \0 e) e- G7 d5 @( s5 N
0 Z  O& A$ x7 p. ]0 c7 E4 h367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
  N& j) O" n/ ?, X' [' D
2 X) \8 y0 S" T368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。 6 Q4 p$ Y) w8 N) @
, W' Z* m8 C1 h& @+ q, e% l
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
3 j, f* Q6 H0 G; m, I
: I  g) _( Y# s% l! Y# m370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
; N  x6 _# F7 E% b& k6 L
) a+ A) s* F) w& ^371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。
1 f3 j) a1 I7 W' o. Q6 U/ |. {3 D& E& x( i" }
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
7 A2 P* }' }" B* @' H! Q% p" ~( o2 }) n5 g  W7 [: E
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。 ' @( L$ ~; E/ N

1 O* d9 f' F4 m( l' u' X( [  }374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
+ Z0 D! s* Y% w8 z. `5 H$ @1 n
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。 ! R2 v5 k6 L/ o7 X4 S$ y: ?

. `/ F( Z% H/ P; F( n376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
( _0 [4 s4 K! P6 Z: i2 Q
: W; p3 o: Q/ |/ g- [2 ]2 m377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
- M) {) ^5 Z6 z% J
: M: ]" ~, d- k% g378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。 ' {4 p, ]2 V  K* ~, s3 o, ]) c
- \7 j( s6 c( l1 q( d/ X$ d
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? # e: K: P1 J$ |- z, o+ ^7 T2 d# m% {

# k$ t# n2 ]& z8 P0 |7 r9 s380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。
6 k" Q* n; H; y/ ]5 f1 V9 r- V  D" a) g1 h( h
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。 # u/ T3 @  P- t: _$ ^

: b# D% H* }* h382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
( t2 R; D& [( z: R- j# T" I. y+ G! U( _; C* i4 ^1 j+ \0 d
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
7 @* A8 ]2 S, y: ?+ D  f& V, C( N. @% ^# Y5 K( I' @
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
2 K4 K& I4 D6 L% C" C. n$ I8 F# n  @1 L; }$ M& y
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。 ! \& J/ P7 ^( n) g7 L

! n! W  J, ]- D: J) t6 e386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 , I- B5 m9 S# j
% Y4 Z3 z6 y+ f. k! Z* s5 H% Q
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。 5 l; C6 V2 V5 C" ]& \- C3 K; C

0 H. w4 ]: l8 g4 E4 b388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。 : G2 _$ h- d7 c

" _1 `% `1 [; k1 C% |389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
) H! F9 m5 T! l- `+ @
, p0 b. S7 c- l  @390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。 ) o% A/ x+ S. `: e  n; ~

% J5 k2 q4 h+ i7 M- s( ]391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。
% Q& t0 @1 w* C! `3 ^& d" b& V3 F% i+ k1 i# v1 o1 ]+ X
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
, b" v$ p3 M1 W7 C; J5 a$ S8 H# i  y
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
2 m2 r; K5 E! B' V
3 D% h* ^/ V  |2 c4 g+ Y394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。 8 y. G6 c' K/ ?- E0 |& V* B& O
2 A/ H6 V8 x) k$ o* u; O
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。 , ]+ x8 D! H. o) b8 k! E

6 K3 j! p$ b/ j6 h, u396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。 2 {& m% \: A2 W  J
; F) E6 ~6 W6 W8 \/ I5 V
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。 ; w4 o# ~9 J0 F$ L4 p) k
+ x4 O5 |: V2 ]5 T
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
2 d6 v' M1 r! j0 O1 W) H6 y5 p; }
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
1 O- B5 B% i! I. {5 g5 E; L0 u* }3 v4 f7 c
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。 3 V3 T: T. ^' j, T: p
2 ]* M, v( j5 ]# K% U. _( Y: x$ n
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。 - |" k$ p' {( O/ e0 U" p% m
1 X8 h/ X' A% u# K4 U
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
/ a' L+ s% j& g$ K4 v' u' F3 d
" o" ~4 {, q3 u4 _6 m# E* V1 |404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
- H' }* a8 ?2 ~0 m0 }: @  Q7 e+ c- z$ C4 G- C8 F: p. H# a' g
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
, s' o* i6 h7 d' ?, q, e0 Z# k. X& V) }- p9 y! D
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 2 g5 i& g( P0 K' G) F
  }4 h. s- j7 Z( E8 h7 t
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。
# a0 \( e7 i3 _: p9 y" p" A2 t) m0 e0 S7 S
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 2 v( O5 ?) F( x4 T
4 J0 K! i# b' I1 |
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
8 k4 f% Y0 J5 U- `
/ O  U# B& B8 q410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
/ U& m, b, c. w9 n+ p+ K( Y) X% }6 B" ]9 K5 p
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?
# \+ m6 F( y1 k  z! {6 D8 Q0 Z4 n/ u
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
% f$ O/ D4 h+ \  \0 \* B7 v/ q
  G( z5 K2 H) O$ u413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
6 k/ _' C# Y4 ]3 K$ U' Z* v: u4 E1 a  @5 d4 H2 p
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 % c8 x0 l+ m( _) W; A8 g3 x; R
5 m* h& X, ^$ [* T* X" d
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。 8 ?+ l9 H. O! V
2 ^1 j5 ?( W2 S% G
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
  G, E' w' R1 S3 T, a4 Z
4 l+ Y& ?% ?* `417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。 4 p6 N) M, e# p. _& B
/ J3 Y9 h2 s0 V% K5 b* B
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。 0 W0 V7 Q: z3 O8 S7 {- b
+ O# ?( R1 }( ^( h: m) ^
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。 8 O4 g* n5 L; V! {) v, ]; \% d! |

8 |+ N3 @3 ^& x: E7 Z420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。
& y% ~3 h3 ^0 }( |1 y$ N
: B3 p" a1 @& Q/ q1 M421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?
0 h% c1 c$ F% J4 \
5 m. `/ M) k: c422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
# w7 D$ f1 L6 {8 G0 c* t/ ^- K( G; N1 N  v3 C( X3 W- q
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。 5 x' H6 e5 |5 Q0 P1 _

& I% B. |1 R0 f  i424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。 ) Y) J8 P* [) q" n1 `3 Y
. K* r. N" u" X
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。
1 t; `; r! @; E- _
" M4 g$ `+ Y4 X" ^! [5 t3 i426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。
: T. Q0 w) ~$ `7 C) z! v+ _
+ n2 c- Z! p% |1 `1 }427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。
$ z' A  {. r* S# p: y; `* M' g- _/ D4 S& M
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。 9 h3 G& K- S: Y3 w/ W" w

9 x, b1 V( W6 f+ Z429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。 # h: X9 v( y. ^" n- Z8 C& e

$ M' d+ q1 j& m" P. Q: H430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。 , e( ~, K/ j5 o
: B& f( Y; i" u; I- \
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。 9 G  |3 j& |% {) _# I

5 {4 Y. @0 q, w" U. v432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。 ( o1 Q3 v* h; R, B6 G( t% `; |1 B% v
3 B' B1 K7 [. t! W0 T" ?
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。 + R$ u4 b/ k# g: F) [! w" G
6 |4 B0 m, [2 J% j8 w/ s! D
434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。
& B: G- u5 x! `4 o, Y- ^' W3 W- n5 H! v3 l7 f  d: H
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。
2 y. U0 ?( U7 X) c
! H! t0 l% j& h$ y- G; Q436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。 8 @! ^6 I& q. H& M  E+ r# b

0 l& }! L- E6 m& l437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
- a* C0 S8 R6 J8 y4 H& L  _& W
4 d1 W5 h5 \1 R438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
5 F9 c; K. ~6 E
  x6 ~8 a$ `! c5 ^439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。
, ^0 z# R5 p1 @8 E" a) {& C$ [# O6 I- Q, d; Z$ G
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。 9 U2 c* D! ?7 C. T* N
4 R; r7 r; c3 I( g
441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。 - J3 u- Y$ _  q

- Q! f( K( Q# i4 ^, e442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。 6 z6 D9 u" f8 U

1 j+ @7 ]5 K9 R4 p7 P5 H# g443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。 - I5 [" `# s- v+ f2 \9 S

5 R) r2 @# j# ?# C3 B/ M. l444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

看一遍都要一天,甭提背了

TOP

每次来记几句就有收获
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

返回列表