本帖最后由 心乐集 于 2011-1-24 10:56 编辑 2 o5 Z7 ~# R7 {- b x
' Z* c5 D% g: ]* m( U
$ o% T5 t3 r6 K; ]8 p) v# {: C# a! M
+ U8 W u* K; M R' S
' N9 G4 k; y. j* K+ VAnd if I was wrong, I know I don't deserve this 如果我做错了,我不配得到这些 ) F7 M0 [) g4 \0 S7 u# d, h. Z+ ~9 {
Don't stay too long, I need to hear those words you use to tell me 不要等太久,我需要听到那些曾经你讲过的话 . ?# x8 p3 h9 A- ]5 F
From way back when we were just friends 当我们还是朋友的时候 0 C" B! f% @+ W2 D) A I
Before this love affair began 在这场恋爱开始之前 8 M; X( Q8 X& z9 R; _4 `$ l! u
Tell me how I love you wins 告诉我为什么一句我爱你就战胜了一切 ; M' |2 `9 P& G* g& T
Or how a broken heart can mend 但是破碎的心要如何去修补 1 e" P6 D/ O5 f) ~# k: N( r' ]Just tell me this is not the end 请告诉我这一切还没有结束 2 o2 q9 h0 G1 K" lPlease tell me now 现在就告诉我 - I5 F4 [: e5 A9 r) _" n
How the fairy tale begins 告诉我这个童话是怎样开始的 8 R* W5 ~' F* EOr how it was supposed to end 而它又是如何结束的 3 x' X9 h% \ m$ J0 }& n% |+ o! YPlease tell me that part again 就请告诉我这一段 " r1 ^" |/ x* h0 H3 l( H% p7 P& v% C
Now tell me what's wring, I never meant to hurt you, no baby, ooh 现在请告诉我做错了什么,我不是故意要伤害你 亲爱的 * H6 w) A# `9 X0 _$ B9 |9 \) r
Was it the home, the car, or darling all those things we thought we Needed 是因为房子,车子,还是其他那些我们曾经认为需要的东西呢 . A0 R: v' y( g& B* nTell me even if it ain't true 就算这不是真的你也要告诉我 % p* E/ u8 L# U' d$ BBut baby please don't say we're through 但是亲爱的 永远不要说我们结束了 9 X7 e- O& G' N: b& a 1 s+ g6 a4 Y" L, B( x! F, S! p4 @/ R! Z5 o: Z" @/ Z6 g; _
Tell me how I love you wins 告诉我为什么一句我爱你就战胜了一切 1 Z4 S/ u. }/ t3 `8 KOr how a broken heart can mend 但是破碎的心要如何去修补 ) s" L3 I: h& E- EJust tell me this is not the end 请告诉我这一切还没有结束 7 m; w- K/ l$ [. Y& p
Please tell me now 现在就告诉我 ( }" j' r1 Y& k6 x; DHow the fairy tale begins 告诉我这个童话是怎样开始的 1 T9 k3 `( D, G' b8 GOr how it was supposed to end 而它又是如何结束的 ' G8 k9 P/ c" `# CPlease tell me that part again 就请告诉我这一段 " y5 X z4 |; _5 c& T( b6 b8 z+ |% |% v: g9 q$ A
I wanna know that feelin' that's from way back 我想知道曾经的那种感觉 ! ?2 P Q1 Q2 D8 E; g/ sA time when it was true that, love was sweet and innocent 当我们的爱还很美好很纯真的时候 ; F" b7 \0 D7 B: p! B' [When you and I could still be friends 当我们还是朋友 1 R' \) P- ^" ?' L, k: G) y6 Y+ gMake all the wrong be right again 把所有的错都变成对的 . A9 K1 `2 P9 F
Where true love never has to end 这样真爱就永远不会结束 ; ]4 w5 ]& p# y. X+ H3 g( @: Q' z( K; A
Tell me how I love you wins 告诉我为什么一句我爱你就战胜了一切 % m* a' f7 s+ Q9 ~' F- ^, u: rOr how a broken heart can mend 但是破碎的心要如何去修补 - W; N: h1 x% M9 x6 F: \5 P' j% U3 MJust tell me this is not the end 请告诉我这一切还没有结束 9 u( M U9 t4 F/ ?" nPlease tell me now 现在就告诉我 ! m4 T6 I) k1 Y2 \& L5 `& H6 T
How the fairy tale begins 告诉我这个童话是怎样开始的 ; F: |& G i3 l8 r( TOr how it was supposed to end 而它又是如何结束的 5 R4 Q8 k4 s$ U# O' _: z9 J
Please tell me that part again 就请告诉我这一段 + |. o" ` p9 T' b & M( e& \, e/ M% f3 ?$ h+ ?9 r 本曲来自唐妮布蕾斯顿(Toni Braxton)2000年专辑《 The Heat 》,Toni Braxton是90年代最受欢迎的R&B女歌手之一,她同时也是成功的商业歌手。她能够迎合各大阵营的口味:对R&B听众来说她的声音够骚灵,在现代成人乐上够柔和;对成年人来说够老练,对年轻一代则够撩人;能够抚慰女性受伤的心灵,同时也让男人消魂。《 Fairy Tale 》在淡淡的伤感旋律中,通过唐妮布蕾斯顿(Toni Braxton)略带沙哑与质感的嗓音中,你是否还能感觉到悱恻缠绵过后的无奈与感伤?3 f t" z/ [( u5 N
# U: S' j. R) _4 |! R* j9 v
1 u W' K2 L6 J6 x2 {( r* O
7 m+ d' h; O* F6 E