管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] James Blunt——Stay the Night

[音乐] James Blunt——Stay the Night

本帖最后由 23时31分45秒 于 2010-12-13 07:41 编辑
- Z0 d9 |4 K) u% \. K( M: F) B: F4 e

人总会无意间喜欢上一样东西' m1 _, H) y# Y
昨天堵车烦躁的我突然被这首歌所吸引8 B" a7 Z4 s- i; p" F6 t
哎 我英语差到极点 当时FM播这首音乐的时候我就差点给我朋友打电话 让他赶紧听告诉我什么音乐或者帮我查查了
- J1 c2 q' H* N3 w* m+ y: `但是比较幸运的是 这首歌这之后 DJ说这首歌排第12 呵呵 HITFM榜单一查就有了

TOP

Wooooo , H' u' E( b- o# y0 \. Q4 W
Hey . ~- J& M1 P) y' }/ c8 e
嘿
0 x& B/ e) e/ D  m5 t; iIt's 72 degrees, zero chance of rain 1 U7 _  x' y' \7 P; p9 d
这儿72度(华氏),降水概率为0
& R" U" i* k# b: ]/ KIt's been a perfect day
2 D/ ^- F# q1 _. S. ^这是完美的一天
& s  U, |8 D1 Z/ U& S- I" XWe're all spinning on our heels, so far away from real 2 U! N2 l; Z; v" R5 c" o2 i
我们一起转动着身躯,宛如梦境一般(spin on heels好像是向后转的意思,这句不太清楚)' a' E+ D" [6 O' t2 p6 |2 y
In California + j: h, L$ g% v( S4 k) d5 G
在加利福尼亚
8 t* G: ~1 j) o: Q, `0 q) NWe watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in
2 B) b* T4 A( ~( h我们在车里看着日落,我们都相信这一切
2 o* |. O+ l: b4 SAnd by the time that it was dark, you and me had something, yeah! 3 u: Y$ L) i( I! E
而在天黑之前,你我间有一些事要做,耶!, V" @& B/ P) \5 ^6 l& z
And if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold
# L! b7 s- u% s' O; t如果这就是我们拥有的,那么我们拥有的就是金色的时光. E  A! y. ]. \* G
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
+ u/ H$ j) l& [8 ]) N2 Y0 Z我们闪烁着耀眼的光芒而我想让你,我想让你知道
( E1 F5 ]% l! z( [The morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye 1 d) ?1 k$ q1 \. t) |, H  x5 W
清晨正在来临,我们的朋友即将告别
  L$ w6 n) X4 f# U$ |  TThere's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night 7 q0 Z  d& y6 v
现在我们无处可去,我希望你能留住今夜
! I6 z, j2 a6 q* GWooo, you'll stay the night
* |% S8 a: e* q, A% Q* [9 c6 h5 Z; Nwooo,你将留住今夜& D( O& c' L4 {( }- ?
Wooo,yeah 9 f$ s! h+ m( b1 x% Z' M& n
We've been singing Billie Jean ; H; r. M- d& ]0 _$ `
我们唱了比利·金的歌
+ w- M' ]$ x8 p/ yMixin' vodka with caffeine
' }& F. a4 y0 O+ ]7 A把伏特加和咖啡因混在了一起
: ^8 u' V) J1 Z% a' u5 ~' T: p8 pWe've got strangers stopping by " u8 a" t4 ?5 f0 I. O4 i' C
我们让陌生人驻足观看
" L8 E) O. h- G% u1 D9 T; NAnd though you're out of tune
8 n% B0 V: E, F9 {8 @- S# O7 P尽管你五音不全
; g  u& g; R+ D9 vGirl you blow my mind, you do
4 Q: d6 L; o  Q1 X女孩你让我心动,真的
) x( ?, Y7 u/ u$ VAnd all I'll say is I don't wanna say good night
/ u6 Y) O# d  U% d' f8 B9 R而我只想对你说我不想说晚安
  a. J- T  k  M, z) S6 u" J7 X  xIf there's no quiet corner to get to know each other 9 \) _2 A+ k' E# G5 g+ x2 w
如果这儿没有一个让我们相互认识的安静角落
$ R* k9 r/ ]4 h4 [Then there's no hurry I'm a patient man as you'll discover( V' u; s% U5 U! F4 O+ _$ {
那我们也无需着急,你将发现我是个耐心的人
8 b' N) d+ v4 H+ W/ Q% Q" L. Z/ F/ R- z4 B# \& E& U9 ]$ m  d
4 C1 N% v3 j3 N0 C. U
Cause if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold
6 i# @6 m# W7 F4 E, C7 bWe're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know ' b, v) }) h$ K! F: _/ K) s
The morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye
* B2 R, x6 h: o) L+ R8 Q) r9 LThere's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night
' W7 {' T4 d! e* A  XWooo, you'll stay the night
/ D8 v. q7 ?: d0 u1 N. m4 cWooo,yeah
, h8 S0 U; L1 p, F* ]1 ?Just like the song on our radio said! H: ^6 I! M: ?% U7 d, l
就像我们收音机里的歌唱的那样
  I* ~( K, A* J* d" o- MWe'll share the shelter of my single bed % l5 y1 H! f3 \% x1 t5 o# Y7 I9 L
我们躲在我的单人床上(这是句歌词)
/ n6 r' m% X0 d4 x3 \  T5 jBut it's a different tune that's stuck in my head 8 u8 l' L' y8 |; u9 H' R) [
但是深入我的脑海的却是另一个调子
% v' L& n" d9 ]+ [And it goes…
8 A: f" C8 y2 l它这样唱到...! J/ u# [+ Z0 \4 o1 N6 w* V& Z3 [
If this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold . j3 `: {& d' J! W
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know 1 {, B# k" Y& ^! F  ]  e
The morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye & S2 M$ D: a3 r! k/ z) M6 V" Y
There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night 5 p- s8 P# C0 b% @6 D1 }0 Q' F
If this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold
& g/ i/ ?$ n0 W; XWe're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
1 l: J) M2 B9 k& C+ u  C& A" R$ p& n& `The morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye * \' i5 E2 C: g% f$ B
There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night 。

TOP

已听
甜橙不甜,有点酸......

TOP

旋律很欢快
甜橙不甜,有点酸......

TOP

回复 5# 甜橙
+ e5 `( R5 v0 W0 }
8 e9 F5 \2 l* m( F$ f
% d: U7 Z$ C$ g( c& E9 y    其实这两句完全可以一句说完

TOP

本来只想跟一贴的,后来感觉光写个“已听”又要被某些人质疑到底有没有听,所以就又跟帖写了一下听后感
甜橙不甜,有点酸......

TOP

回复 7# 甜橙
/ C' W/ C! K9 o# u; s. m) n1 g) P2 E# @+ ~4 e8 F* {' q: H+ C
# d% T! I$ O3 t- f$ |+ w
    其实什么歌都可以套用一下评价 水贴的境界有很多
8 S2 i% P8 ]% F% ?  d  我完全可以根本没听这个音乐 就说 * s7 A' j& \1 @1 L5 g
  已听 这歌挺好的
( a# W0 o# z9 ]+ a: h  或者 凑活 但不是我喜欢的类型
! h4 @2 v1 J# [4 [2 N  或者 是我喜欢的那类..
. D" A, q, n+ Y   ...............( _  Y: u' ~, r7 q
.................
7 Y+ [8 |5 }2 Q/ S3 }# I; G....................
/ F8 f( T* P: T# j& x3 j$ R- ]7 L......................

TOP

我确实是听完了发的听后感
甜橙不甜,有点酸......

TOP

返回列表