管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] James Blunt——Stay the Night

[音乐] James Blunt——Stay the Night

本帖最后由 23时31分45秒 于 2010-12-13 07:41 编辑
3 l) v6 S( q( t4 t5 d
9 e, _% g2 T+ Z* @; |$ _

人总会无意间喜欢上一样东西
' l: Y& h6 [, g, P8 {昨天堵车烦躁的我突然被这首歌所吸引7 A) ]" {  z. v8 G6 j* h& f4 X) c
哎 我英语差到极点 当时FM播这首音乐的时候我就差点给我朋友打电话 让他赶紧听告诉我什么音乐或者帮我查查了4 u/ x& ^6 v. _+ i
但是比较幸运的是 这首歌这之后 DJ说这首歌排第12 呵呵 HITFM榜单一查就有了

TOP

Wooooo
) d- U8 C. R  A+ }: k& QHey
' \+ y! p" r: b7 |6 Z嘿
9 Y, G) X% s- `* R2 Z" ^It's 72 degrees, zero chance of rain * {  |' F. K* ~: [5 H
这儿72度(华氏),降水概率为0' X7 t7 \* m6 z7 R5 V8 |1 {
It's been a perfect day / w/ o) \1 K8 u/ ^" p
这是完美的一天3 `! J2 h- _3 m
We're all spinning on our heels, so far away from real ! h7 o; X! f+ B
我们一起转动着身躯,宛如梦境一般(spin on heels好像是向后转的意思,这句不太清楚)
5 \# ^( `* w5 o  LIn California
% n% A5 w9 h8 x: m在加利福尼亚9 j" e3 W, Z$ O( m# ?
We watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in
1 {" K" L) L3 D2 x- ~2 Z3 i我们在车里看着日落,我们都相信这一切5 l7 {4 d2 C! z2 t, V
And by the time that it was dark, you and me had something, yeah! : h8 b, H  \9 R! n/ h3 b0 I9 F& o
而在天黑之前,你我间有一些事要做,耶!
2 R0 A5 L2 B# t; [  ?And if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold
! O4 i. \' q3 O& y" b4 w如果这就是我们拥有的,那么我们拥有的就是金色的时光
1 t: b- R6 Y& x4 E  j' wWe're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
, N3 \' t. b0 ^' \4 @; ^我们闪烁着耀眼的光芒而我想让你,我想让你知道
4 A$ M& l) R  F, b( a! s' NThe morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye
* P8 h4 U+ N3 d4 i) [" W清晨正在来临,我们的朋友即将告别
' s+ m* }7 N4 H- T# z% I) LThere's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night
' s; P0 z  M1 e( X0 A% r1 r2 E现在我们无处可去,我希望你能留住今夜
+ a  M- @* V& Y: O* Z" I* `Wooo, you'll stay the night : h: I: }+ q; a# s+ Y
wooo,你将留住今夜
* ]/ b8 o- E6 N8 u( y' I1 }Wooo,yeah * O( t& A* b5 ~8 s
We've been singing Billie Jean 9 x! ^: T* U7 p9 f+ G1 D; ^0 n8 B' q
我们唱了比利·金的歌/ S5 @3 t  @: z5 V, e
Mixin' vodka with caffeine
: i+ O8 t1 B! ~8 {把伏特加和咖啡因混在了一起
( ^+ o- k' n$ A1 TWe've got strangers stopping by ) K9 P/ N1 ?5 k& `
我们让陌生人驻足观看" [( h! t2 G1 `: f5 {/ P
And though you're out of tune
4 x* T% C9 a0 w% f, ~尽管你五音不全8 E  x! X! u5 r: @  S+ j  C
Girl you blow my mind, you do
, Q. O( x- Q  ~0 `女孩你让我心动,真的" ~7 `* O5 e3 K5 u) e/ ~+ ~
And all I'll say is I don't wanna say good night
9 g4 v* K3 F& r7 C4 Z而我只想对你说我不想说晚安" ?' N7 F0 ^; _. a1 A' q- C7 s
If there's no quiet corner to get to know each other
8 X$ k6 S7 X/ ]  j" w7 n% Q. B如果这儿没有一个让我们相互认识的安静角落
% Z* S# c3 ~; ]* S( kThen there's no hurry I'm a patient man as you'll discover
. F5 G/ w/ a* [; h( }那我们也无需着急,你将发现我是个耐心的人9 Q8 E; Z$ m4 d

) B5 B% Z, g" n7 X- d& Z2 s8 n+ h7 |4 r. W, U  F! o4 K
Cause if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold 7 E1 p! i1 K) w6 z8 Y/ B- D" C
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
6 m  Q0 W$ |; K6 oThe morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye
. ~( V/ v  [0 TThere's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night * O* t& q4 s1 G+ K3 a8 D
Wooo, you'll stay the night
" O. u- V2 X1 {Wooo,yeah
. f5 V1 l; f4 f+ ^0 p8 v: m$ o) WJust like the song on our radio said
- I. k' E4 r7 l$ [- o) H就像我们收音机里的歌唱的那样
1 R# d9 v2 u1 x; UWe'll share the shelter of my single bed
, C9 X/ M  y% {  v/ Q1 `( I我们躲在我的单人床上(这是句歌词). p7 G/ E  W6 N9 M3 l+ E4 T
But it's a different tune that's stuck in my head 7 H+ P. }0 n4 T1 C7 W
但是深入我的脑海的却是另一个调子+ }2 Z$ L% X7 b
And it goes… - u. t! h: P  G0 V" j
它这样唱到...
( x+ m  g! @  eIf this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold - s- ~: d  Y$ c; Y  ~. Y
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know + S, o5 v0 J- ~- o4 H9 I  K
The morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye
; c+ H8 y9 _6 Y0 hThere's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night + k& F1 q/ G9 ~/ J. G5 s
If this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold
( D- M9 D3 T. w* RWe're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
' j9 h9 g" N5 o* y! j& C7 CThe morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye " t) t4 p; g( w+ p
There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night 。

TOP

回复 5# 甜橙 % G' b8 _. X( A: Z6 ~0 ?; o4 T
( {  W5 M5 {) `2 Y. i9 R* r+ T, K
) a. [: ]  i  h% u
    其实这两句完全可以一句说完

TOP

回复 7# 甜橙
4 F5 W/ i" ^8 X& B8 F: h" o' `& M! ?; Z. [  f' b. b; p! q

! ?5 O2 P" [0 y; y1 ]0 G# w0 r    其实什么歌都可以套用一下评价 水贴的境界有很多
: i- d# t9 i1 ]/ t  我完全可以根本没听这个音乐 就说
( `# v2 R7 M  d9 n1 j7 G9 X8 P  已听 这歌挺好的- i1 [7 f" G/ |- m5 m2 i! m" e4 O
  或者 凑活 但不是我喜欢的类型2 E9 ~" _( r  o! v/ W: x
  或者 是我喜欢的那类..2 ^1 K; p7 p2 J4 G' Y- b
   ...............
8 T; n, E4 k6 g' K$ J+ |  [.................9 I" B4 p; f+ H' |- t
....................  O# q0 b4 x1 T2 M
......................

TOP

返回列表