管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Right Here Waiting理查马克斯

不管到什么时候,好的情歌永远都不缺为之感动的听众。

《Right Here Waiting》,我们这一代人都能传唱的一首为数不多的英文歌曲。在情窦初开的少年时代,也只有这样的歌曲才能代表我们那一刻的心情。“无论你去那里,无论你做什么,我都会在此为你守候……”浪漫的爱情宣言往往就是这样的朴实无华。* K3 @' a* X  H2 M6 d7 `4 H
5 p5 m) o& ?& S% V8 D

$ V# U0 @" i; ~$ O# IOceans apart day after day ; E4 V. L3 u% E' _3 s6 [1 u4 w& p& b2 `* B1 ]
And I slowly go insane
/ Q2 g9 |  W8 ?, B8 |% EI hear your voice on the line
: \9 `3 a, O; k* aBut it doesn't stop the pain
" q+ l+ g$ I$ D; M: ]If I see you next to never 1 |* y! i$ W) W" w
How can we say forever
" n0 Z8 U/ D1 B6 z8 lWherever you go
  M8 t: _( U' o8 j( VWhatever you do # N$ p+ l; E& V9 t1 J" w: o4 y; @
I will be right here waiting for you
6 ]3 q5 `. H3 X, QWhatever it takes
) p: t2 L- f- e. TOr how my heart breaks
: s' }, F+ g8 p) h% i, Y, uI will be right here waiting for you 0 X7 F4 h5 t1 ~- B1 }/ o
- A# v" r9 G% g3 r
I took for granted, all the times 7 ?: W( K& o6 E  U8 T$ I0 f
That I thought would last somehow
% m4 z- X7 w2 ?- \I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
7 e% ^8 m( L0 [) }But I can't get near you now , J+ W# |9 X( a' d0 Z# x
Oh, can't you see it baby ( L( _8 f1 n( k
You've got me goin, crazy 3 l1 O- ?( {# c. Z. q; g' \
Wherever you go 0 ?1 s7 b8 z/ X! o, [  }3 Q
Whatever you do + F; d: ]  E3 U9 F1 ]  k
I will be right here waiting for you + R6 P' V0 O2 {7 g, }3 l
Whatever it takes - y( P$ x% q6 |. q. L% y* g
Or how my heart breaks
% j6 j$ B& G" y3 ]/ C% d  ]I will be right here waiting for you
: |) O0 ?4 Z' ]6 k& Y% n! E! P( V8 l0 |5 RI wonder how we can survive 1 s* e4 |7 y9 Y! R: v4 p
This romance ! F& t. J8 d, b
But in the end if I'm with you 1 X3 e' k6 z: Z
I'll take the chance # ?) L1 k7 P2 s4 c: t2 i
$ ^3 {4 ~% d; J$ i2 t
Oh, can't you see it baby 1 e9 d# j$ k& ?% D2 n8 A
You've got me goin, crazy
, A# E( y9 `* g6 P1 MWherever you go & g  e( ]& m: |- w. @' X
Whatever you do
  F" J! O" D9 Q# ~1 N. R0 iI will be right here waiting for you 1 k4 |3 U" u( }/ h+ y! y( u
Whatever it takes
  ~. Q! B4 N! V9 ?5 q" }/ o3 QOr how my heart breaks + K- X2 J! ^: e1 v  N
I will be right here waiting for you " T9 s# I7 b% ]8 a5 e/ a/ d
Waiting for you
1

评分人数

五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

那里。客气

有回报的。呵呵
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

返回列表