管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20# l3 B7 p& Q4 Y+ v6 S
4 A) k: D% ?5 U
0 N" w2 p/ Q8 j( v
4 n9 e$ i4 D7 q$ y6 x: n
在R&B/Hip-Hop排行榜冠军单曲《Need U Bad》的帮助下,今年刚刚21岁的R&B唱作人Jazmine Sullivan的处 子专辑《Fearless》在美国一经上市就大受欢迎。在本周的Billboard 200专辑榜中,《Fearless》凭借6万6千张的销量成绩空降本周榜单第六位。与此同时,在本周的Top R&B/Hip-Hop专辑榜中,这张《Fearless》更是成功登顶。
; N6 k6 G- V+ ]8 m  E
8 {- n% v, n: O  《Fearless》的初获成功当然与主打单曲《Need U Bad》的突出表现脱不了关系,但实际上,这首《Need U Bad》并不是费城姑娘Jazmine Sullivan音乐生涯中第一首出色的单曲。在此之前,她曾为Christina Milian创作过一首打入Club单曲榜第四名的《Say I》,还与Fantasia一同录过音。此外,她还为一些精选集创作过一些成 人R&B风格的歌曲。可以说,在这张正式的个人处子作之前,Jazmine Sullivan的音乐能量已经积蓄了很长一段时间。 ' \; E$ x7 I2 W( p

4 S2 c1 h$ E* X$ G: D   在2000年之后,除了Alicia Keys等极个别的几位以外,美国流行乐坛涌现出的R&B女歌手能让人一致叫好的还不多。有备而来的Jazmine Sullivan的出现让人眼前一亮,跟一般那种只唱不作的R&B歌手相比,Jazmine Sullivan显得更加全能。在这张专辑的12首歌中,Jazmine Sullivan一共参与创作了七首。而如果单比唱功的话,Sullivan也丝毫不落下风。无论是演唱《Bust Your Windows》、《Need U Bad》这些节奏型的曲目还是《After The Hurricane》和《In Love With Another Man》这种慢版的情歌都具有一定水准。这或许就是她被很多前辈看好的原因,本张《Fearless》的制作阵容中包括了Missy Elliott、Stargate、Tricky Stewart、Wyclef Jean、Salaam Remi和Jack Splash等诸多实力派老将。在已经加冕NO.1的《Need U Bad》之后,本张专辑第二首打榜单曲将是那首弦乐打底、旋律大气的《Bust Your Windows 》
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I bust the windows out your car
- f6 {9 D$ J8 |And no it didn't mend my broken heart
. X8 V' B; f) P0 ]; c5 H& aI'll probably always have these ugly scars ; T  d. `* l/ N; _/ A1 b
But right now I don't care about that part 1 z6 M, y+ D5 m. C# R) I
% G( L" S0 M1 P- ~
I bust the windows out your car ' W" t+ `# h! n/ |; _. a
After I saw you laying next to her
* N5 J3 [6 l4 u% q" n5 Z) W  oI didn't wanna but I took my turn
0 z) C) _9 o# i2 s* f! b6 JI'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn ! g7 U' j3 W$ E
6 }; k0 W8 D: J, j5 L- h$ Q
I must admit it helped a little bit & l, B$ ]" Z4 c; N) U- O, d
To think of how you'd feel, when you saw it & A9 O: v! Z6 `' U; a% p
I didn't know that I had that much strength 7 K2 B1 ^# _/ |3 h' E. ^
But I'm glad you see what happens when 8 o- z& q" |; W; w# e$ f

$ X% B7 `+ b1 R8 zYou see you can't just play with people's feelings / L" D% x' X' e: `/ ]+ A% p  |) W
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
, E! p% _$ A0 R8 `' UYou'll probably say that it was juvenille ! A) K, J! \( |' o/ Z  u( v1 W
But I think that I deserve to smile
  N# m/ t! r* Wha ha ha ha ha + y4 l! }0 _2 y7 F$ m0 v

2 }9 C/ [- ]) g4 ?  w( hI bust the windows out your car 1 K! `: r$ [! }9 j# r7 \$ P
You know I did it 'cause I left my mark 6 i+ k* }- g0 V. ?/ P% Y) b' ]: W
Wrote my initials with the crowbar : }* |' J# v0 L* i/ G9 n. M
And then I drove off into the dark
# e0 c1 l. Y) f: U. R
! m; M7 e. D) pI bust the windows out ya car 7 J/ n; `. _( A) b" |7 `
You should feel lucky that that's all I did
" H( r- ~" N' ~' M, K4 C2 y- cAfter five whole years of this
; I9 F2 b# s5 c) M0 CGave you all of me & you played with it ; z: o' s. v/ W! U$ B/ F7 |

( ]  R) u" o3 n  C+ c4 D  yOooh ahh...
# d% @- S5 w: R0 i! j  D! m) s' HI must admit it helped a little bit 7 b2 h! _6 k' W" Z+ W: \7 @" j0 I
To think of how you'd feel when you saw it # B& G/ {. b0 \1 C; D& B" T; {
I didn't know that I had that much strength
3 \2 _8 L) w& V& KBut I'm glad you see what happens when...
' w9 ^0 p) Z/ C' D! T3 P. u9 C+ W1 A/ T
You see you can't just play with people's feelings
$ F5 \% C. P& P( q$ N7 E" nTell them you love them and don't mean it ; k* F9 m; Y9 q* M+ c  d5 {
You'll probably say that it was juvenille - ]1 O* k% J6 r! B! ^" l# o
But I think that I deserve to smile ; l  o; j8 k/ M$ s! A9 b, b" ~
# J1 \5 H) O. [  z- y$ c
Bust the windows out 'cha car....
/ }- ^, E0 [# ]3 T9 xBut it don't comfort to my broken heart 7 ?3 Q$ b- M* Z3 S
You could never feel how I felt that day % f  {- ^/ B- N; Y3 g  l1 n
Until it happens baby you don't know pain 2 r7 F/ F! G. x6 d6 u  Y

. N* w) @2 l) XOooh Yeah I did it (Yeah I did it)
1 ?5 f) H7 ~: `, eYou should know it (You should know it)
+ R  L2 p5 O4 j9 n; u6 V! OI ain't sorry (I ain't sorry)
/ D; C& ?3 x* n2 s$ x/ `' u5 F8 J1 E2 PYou deserved it (You deserved it) $ k, Q" _" {7 j2 E6 g/ C! f8 ^
+ ~& r  n" t( U0 S
After what you did to me (After what you did) 9 c% W) y# p: _5 b
You deserved it (You deserved it) . k" h7 ?. }! ?7 I5 n/ G+ ~9 D
I ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) ; X- C5 }/ {: [% }
no no oh... (I ain't sorry)
2 Y" ]+ Q9 D1 q# l" ~+ l
9 t4 n  T+ B/ W! rYou broke my heart 7 \: Q2 N& L( ?. b
So I broke ya car
  ~! X( f' i% K( w, |  ~: zYou caused me pain (You caused me pain)   ^: R# O# k8 P- f; q. a# x
So I did the same - E( K2 X, T! G8 }6 s" D- j
3 o) j- z0 p5 }0 i1 l: g  ]
Even though all that you did to me was much worse
; A- v3 a3 y% ~! n# K) P2 ]1 XI had to do something to make you hurt yeah $ H) }8 g: {$ Q& E
Oh but why am I still cryin'?
$ b1 e$ ^8 [! V# E( ^9 n; |Why am I the one whose still cryin'? * \' v+ q0 U9 f
+ @" [: n. h- a1 N# f9 t+ A
Oh oh you really hurt me baby $ e0 r8 Z6 T+ Z, Q
You really you really hurt me baby # l6 k, m9 B9 p. t/ C& `. O0 \3 b
Hey, hey, hey ( m: f, J) Y, P0 [, O
Hey, hey, hey / A2 A8 m; e! P( Q
hey hey hey hey " k" M# _/ f! {) {- F
now watch me yua
5 u# N! u: A1 A6 s' ?: Mnow watch me ha ha ha

TOP

返回列表