|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
[Verse 1]
0 H" q. X7 j# Q4 TAre you a man who loves and cherishes and cares for me? , k7 A: ~0 }7 z0 Q
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
! [5 A7 S k4 }7 zAre you a guard in prison maximum security? / Q. y+ ^1 K5 Q7 ^, J0 {* ~4 m0 `
Is that you? is that you? Is that you? o8 k; E+ d# z2 c6 @5 ^
do we stay home all the time because you want me to yourself?
' `' }0 i6 E0 p$ w7 \Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
; }2 ]8 @- C* b3 e; I: Y* a4 b* GOr am I stay locked away out of fear I'll find someone else? % w5 f0 O+ E7 e# d
Is that you Is that you Is that you?
/ S: m2 z' c4 ?1 X- H' |' Z2 T$ E1 Z: m u. b' `
[Chorus]
4 B9 r/ u! d) U k$ ^Well I don't like (o-hoo) ; {: s& e' X: |+ [9 E! t
Living under your spotlight (o-hoo)
5 a: D& |' p& q- P" ~; T' vJust because you think I might (o-hoo)
* r% g$ K2 `: ]) f* ]6 n- yFind somebody worthy
, {) S& c2 ^: W N- P" M- v2 b+ T- \
O I don't like (o-hoo)
* V) ]" P% e9 @Living under spotlight
' M5 L# ~, \+ c9 U1 y! x. m4 a- {- {Maybe if you treat me right $ }2 d, N# z/ L+ \' A
You wont have to worry 7 f) \0 i8 V6 Y3 m `; |
; f3 d/ d3 Y+ I; w- M5 n" W[Verse 2]
/ A; D5 e9 E8 ?: J, X4 {Is this a relationship
% F. C# [7 H ]& ?4 |Fulfilling your needs as well as mine?
: ` v. o/ k9 s$ N$ a( H+ T. lIs that you? Is that you? Is that you? + P( ]* n# t2 ~' ^9 V
Or is this just my sentence 0 @. H6 t9 j; w; b: U# x
Am I doing time?
f1 H" S: d& ?; n( RIs that you? Is that you? Is that you? & P9 N+ |- C# L5 H% A/ |
Is this love real real love 8 N1 n6 |+ ^/ ]& A1 G' g4 v
Then I'm staying no doubt ) z& A/ B; L" e. S
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? ! \7 M( I3 I0 ^, S
But if I'm just love's prisoner % _7 |2 n. q0 K3 ~
Then I'm bustin out (oh)
+ `6 x: j' |! \6 s
) r: z8 }% t9 x+ @) P" _5 Q[Chorus]
0 j" ^5 {7 G9 H( a' B/ {: H
" ]! z6 ?$ a+ s6 Z' F! O5 n[Bridge]
9 z. A! y j) L, o8 |Boy you ought to be ashamed of yourself 9 l# `7 @! m" z2 U" c" N+ J! A
What the hell do you think your doing 7 k0 C6 G; i" U7 S8 N3 n2 b2 R% S
Loving me, loving me so wrong
* J- V t5 Q5 L% s# {* x& R, nBaby all I do is try (try)
7 ?% v# U( g2 G+ b0 s, VTo show you that your mine (mine) 7 z* V# ?2 Z, c1 N/ P7 n7 |
One and only guy (only guy)
3 v3 w+ R; _: j( I( INo matter who may come along 5 P; ^. p9 _! M" o
Open your eyes cause baby I don't like
+ U& S9 Q# M" F9 G% [2 QOoh, ooh (oo,oo)
( s! I4 r* a$ f" A; R/ _4 P* OOoh, ooh (hey cause I don't like!)
- l& L+ L$ D) ^( s$ |# `
. ]6 c& ?' {+ I& Y6 bWell I don't like 1 c6 W% u3 d' C; m @+ E
Living under your spotlight (no,no)
# {- e5 o* S' x; k5 Z+ cJust because you think I might (hee)
% X7 s' ~- Y- J. S+ T' m, oFind somebody worthy (no, I don't like yeah)
: t/ D. I- i7 { A' V3 rAnd I don't 6 W3 o5 q1 Y3 f c- h
Living under your spotlight (living under your spotlight) ; k# h4 J, E i }7 s
Maybe if you treat me right (treat me right yeah!) ! T, {+ Q: T9 A2 M% ?* o
You wont to worry
% R% O0 v* M( U& E f; T8 A$ M/ s, S3 D3 V9 [' Q6 c2 J
(I don't like) |
|