管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me

[音乐] 嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me

嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me(留在我身边)
+ G! o0 Z* k5 v
( \$ B' S- e, v返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top203 z& l- ?& C% q2 ^
2 N& n& K# A6 U. u9 U, T

3 b  `+ y; _# G. ]* `) u% n$ `5 a, D$ f2 r  j" G7 e( h/ p
. _4 ~# r& H8 ?; \6 Q0 s; Q
DJ Ironik最新大热单曲Stay With Me(留在我身边)的官方正版MV,歌曲讲述了一对兄妹患难时的感人亲情故事,类似儿歌的可爱调调和极为感人的歌词相信能迷倒不少朋友
5 H. \1 z5 K5 K+ ~9 rStay With Me,据说是Ironik专门为他的小妹妹而作的原创歌曲,讲述的是他对他们所处的成长环境而感到的危机。近几个月来,英国尤其是伦敦确实出现了越来越多的青少年犯罪,所以Ironik这首歌曲也许是道出了很多英国年轻人的心声。不过这首歌乍听起来真的有点像儿歌,加上混入的现代节奏,倒确实是很有新意的一种风格。
" L) l; b( L# `0 v; \1 ?出生于1988年1月18日的伦敦音乐人Ironik,13岁时就出道在London地区的Club和Bars当DJ,20岁的时签约了Atlantic/Warner唱片公司,他的音乐融合了R&b,Grime和hip-hop.4 \  i, G7 ~) ~. Z( m; Q
2007的夏天,他发行了第一支单曲“So Nice”,获得不错的反响。而他在08年6月30发行的这支新单Stay With Me则成为一支真正的大热单曲,该单曲一经发行就蹿升至歌曲下载榜第十一位,Stay With Me也已于7月1日在美国的iTunes store上市。/ b+ V- d% b. s

" x! P7 b: R/ N& K4 C/ T[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词
7 B# R! b& ^* Y! HBrother snd sister Together will make it through
# r7 h" @% I" ]+ G+ O哥哥加妹妹 共同度难关
9 k: q* F( o$ T' u/ Y: z% ?: q7 hSome day a spirit will take you and guide you there
9 N- @# ]6 L' p- ]& q( K7 p! m总有一天,会一种力量将引领你% N$ F' v/ L1 n6 w2 u7 ]" S* @
I know you've been hurting,but I've been waiting to be there for you0 |6 m& m$ b2 q$ z; U- ^( J9 N6 s
我知道你在受到伤害,我会一直在那里等你
* e5 ]" ?/ T! p$ nAnd I'll be there just helping you out whenever I can: M2 o( @3 ~( Z9 z
无论何时,我都会出现在你身旁帮你走出困境
6 ?1 G( t6 |' eEverybody's free (Everybody's free)
4 A8 O, K9 O; U6 k我们都是自由的 ---------下面的另一版本中有这段歌词% Y$ m& I: ~, e

" z% I- M' c7 m/ y+ s& M5 qThis one's for all the people(ones) sharing love.It's appreciated
! [6 m9 R# R" e  k5 `* L# @; }It's Ironik
) ~) b: ]# C! J- \& |# [1 R这首歌是写给所有懂得去爱的人,希望得到赞赏,我是艾伦尼克+ Y' K/ ?( H9 L% O% r1 q
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment5 p9 M. G1 p1 ]% P+ q, s+ F5 c
(Life's crazy man,people come and go,but when the closest one goes,it's the hardest thing ever)( d* L! ]2 |6 }  N! Y5 }
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
9 P( {8 Y2 I( v( O(伙计,生活很是疯狂,人们来去匆匆,但当最亲近的人离开你时,那真是最难的事情)
) O& R. ]9 k: @6 ^' IThey can wait for a moment,I promise
0 y7 H) T( p9 o' w她们可以再等一等,我保证
0 `4 y, }/ x+ b$ [8 g: \8 d* V  u6 C/ J$ v5 n% r. T9 r
Stay with me (Please stay) Don't fall asleep too soon (Don't cry) The angels can wait for a moment (They cant wait for a moment)5 E( s  ~2 w2 T1 K  h
留在我的身边(请你留下来) 不要很快睡去(不要哭泣) 天使还可以再等一等 (她们可以再等一等)0 `4 e  u( t* G' j0 h
- u: B1 Q# L" m. z, @% S
VERSE 1
! s9 L) U) r& }! uDon't cry for me when I'm gone,no point of wasted tears0 Y9 ]* w4 h5 f. Y# C0 T7 r8 h
当我离去的时候不要为我哭泣,不值得那样去浪费眼泪
# y: v# T8 g& S; l8 iOur time will come one day and I'm just confronting my fears& t; A) G7 Z% H9 `: g
总有一天我们会走向生命的尽头,面对的只是我内心的恐惧" k* O+ k/ b7 I5 V& X- `
Though it's not really a fear, it's more like a destiny9 v$ i' Z4 q2 `2 ~$ C& W: D8 F" p
虽然这算不上是真正的恐惧,而更像是一种宿命; ?3 A: }5 o  H# D
Sometimes I sit and wonder.Is this life really for me?& }6 }2 J- q$ {, l, s* R- R* O7 o
有时候我坐下来冥想,这就是我真正的生活吗?
8 S3 W& H: j+ m3 c8 L0 w" q! T+ _Coz I've seen, heard, felt and done8 v3 d! K9 @9 H) k0 E! O
因为我已经看过了,听过了,感受过了也经历过了3 N$ y% V0 L. h; [
I hope you're proud of where I've come
# L/ ?5 x  u, l3 R/ a, Z希望你能为现在的我而感到自豪
0 K4 C: m8 e! I, F/ [9 k* O1 _You've seen me grow and helped me through
2 W/ Y0 ?: `5 f$ V6 p/ I; Q2 e你看着我成长,伴我走过了岁月+ K  G2 D! M+ a" C9 V7 m6 w# ^4 u
And there is no repaying you,I'm here and I feel like I'm delaying you( s: v( ^) V; |
我无法报答你,在这里我却感觉好像是在拖累了你
4 h+ x9 x* B, k7 \  zBetraying you and when I'm gone I hope that someone's saving you
* a* Q$ x5 w7 m& B7 U8 T) U背弃了你,在我离开的时候,希望有人会来救助你; S2 k) {4 L4 ^( @, y- D3 ?* _. G
# J/ }! a, R% Y0 `
[Chorus]
) u5 [$ w+ l1 ZStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment  s0 |" q; G* S; d3 l6 u- R( X; _3 K
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
9 N2 {0 u8 Q! C/ c7 c0 R! K9 c(They can wait for a moment)! s& p3 p5 ?# U2 I, n  P( l
(她们可以再等一等)+ }$ N# g3 ~0 A0 c
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
$ h2 u8 X" r+ s4 Q  f4 Q0 V4 \* v留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
: x1 r5 r  W6 ?$ R1 ~$ s( y! E; o8 z& j
VERSE 2+ E& e5 b3 x' A! Y* ~+ H  ^
I wanna see your face every time I come home
8 y# s# d/ g5 V  G每当我回家的时候 最想见到的就是你的脸. \4 w- E6 p! Y# V/ Y
Coz I can't leave you like this in this cold world alone1 u  X  Q, M. `% e3 W
因为我不能把你独自留在这个冰冷的世界上- e/ X1 f5 J8 o0 J1 d4 T
But in this life we're living, who knows when I'll be gone% N' w5 ~8 u+ E, `& i* G
但我们所生活的今生,谁知道我的终点在哪
, Y9 _7 K" G1 XI don't wanna leave you with what-ifs,now I'm in for long' ^- M' M! A7 a: v% P2 p; F
我不想留给你太多遗憾,现在我更珍视生命
9 P& Q( k, b: Z' l; K* h$ d(To the world)
- D. ]6 i5 a5 L4 b- f; B(对于这个世界)
& A: V) d" M/ K1 T. [9 o& c& @2 z2 t* P& t* k2 r: k
There's too much to prove, but sometimes I wonder what I really have to lose
2 l: ?5 X* i6 h% X8 m9 A还有很多等待着去证明,但有时我想知道我该放下什么
6 k6 u5 z& n0 ?And then I really see, it's not all about me
3 d+ v$ \5 n: W  B3 m+ c# x后来我才真正明白,那一切都与我无关
, A0 `' z, U' J( fI wanna shield you from this harsh mad reality,it's real lyrics
& R# i! n2 w% f我想守护你不被这残酷而疯狂的现实所侵扰,歌词说的都是真) g* e9 @' ]" K7 l
/ k1 o9 m( {0 k4 i! t7 L$ h' N$ W
[Chorus]
4 ?$ B, r1 |% H- @: NStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
+ U# b; v* }0 t; k6 j+ g5 V1 Q留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等. H- a6 D& h& p: Y& q. b- y# A. _, x6 y
They can wait for a moment,I promise+ F# Q( o) S5 x* ?$ g% N1 p
她们可以再等一等7 F+ a% G2 A) z1 d, R( r
It wasn't meant to end like this
! P" G5 l( N# Q一切不应该这样结束
! I7 Z( G0 K* {5 a) B6 QIt wasn't meant to end like this
4 U( E8 y! B6 G9 X" [一切不应该这样结束
. \+ F/ |! V6 \2 l+ tNot without you
0 h* v9 W/ E- M% N. D不能没有你
( x. O3 b. O1 S# [6 ^2 oNo/ [8 a- z. P$ _
不
. [5 p8 r% z- [4 w2 r% a# pNo...+ R( S; J$ I1 B2 ~
不能...
5 |, l$ d+ P5 u* j2 l1 n/ D* k3 A
And life gets risky sometimes, but you gotta take your chances, life's a game--you gotta risk it8 y0 L3 `, W. ?; @6 Y, u5 b6 c; ^
Listen. p! ]- v1 x! f9 H
生活有时充满冒险,但你必须要抓住机会,生活就是一场游戏--你心须要去冒险 听好了
# }: j3 X$ j& Q, ^; N6 S- h+ {: t( f* A; L; H! t* q' ^) R( n
VERSE 3
9 C( M# R, q1 ~' y( Y  e) {Life's so crazy but I've lived mine well
: q0 N* x3 v2 z( q# a虽然生活很疯狂,但我过得很好
; H! G& b% E, j) y- D+ sI hope you do the same thing and I hope you don't fail  @! C1 g/ f9 |- g6 O9 v
我希望你也一样,希望你要不舍不弃3 P% ]9 R2 w4 w0 B& O
If anybody tries to bring you down just stay strong2 T. `( J% P: I. ]2 m) b$ ~
假如有人想要击垮你,你一定要保持坚强& J5 S6 j0 }; t  f! c+ _
Don't argue the fact that you're right and they're wrong
* o3 W8 _* ]& Y1 P  B: u' ~不要为谁对谁错而去争吵+ s0 ^* H8 X* |$ I: n2 Y
Listen to my lyrics that's why I wrote this song4 i! E  B6 s3 w) }+ G
听听我的歌,这就是我写它的目的
, l, ?' c" r9 cSo you can be influenced and just stand there strong
; Z6 A% w- a' I- u! H4 P& \你会被它所感化,坚强地站起来
# ]* u2 d2 c* p: t& XEverybody's human and everybody's equal' M0 U  ?. S0 |% X' i' ~
大家都是人,人人都平等
( k: ]3 {0 a5 s9 USo don't listen to nobody,coz everybody's people
0 K7 M( q% c) P2 x! c% w1 M9 K因此不用听信任何人,因为我们都只是人
- o6 ~5 e3 n& Q1 v2 C- _& u4 B+ A  f/ G
VERSE 42 m1 V9 C, y. v9 u; i& F
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment; h- M" m/ B/ x( V- B  \* J
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
: ^& R# w, `2 @* B8 _# N; f/ b; v( R% E/ S1 k0 a7 _( n5 |! E
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment6 f' L( I9 ^& J3 P7 E; b
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等" @5 F, h, H' Q
(Life's a game and we need to play it correct
, o! ~$ M* N* K8 ]+ l(生活就是一场游戏,我们需要遵守它的规则- L4 L) o8 R) t
Do the right moves and don't get caught up in loadsa mess: V3 K3 r6 W5 _7 w. m' ~5 F
行正确之事,不要卷入乱七八糟的事
. U2 ]* P' N8 Y5 K& jBe calm,don't be stressed,be sure to pass your test2 y- g; d( v/ F& M# w2 c
学会冷静,不要紧张,确保要通过考试
) b% _' G3 W5 QStand your ground,don't let others put you to the test)( O0 z3 I- c9 c
坚定自己的立场,不要被迫为他人考试
( i1 f1 [7 p, Y/ K7 H3 F/ H( W7 K5 U) u' o' G
Stay with me& N- r7 s5 K  M( b. j& R; {
留在我的身边
- h3 \( `5 w% D. A5 |3 q5 f% TCoz they can wait for a moment
5 S! ?3 x9 A3 ~5 b5 ^6 J% T因为她们还可以再等一等

TOP

返回列表