管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20, e2 q" C; Q  H: p! t; m2 |

8 g2 c( l$ @7 }1 u. U: \! c2 |, M0 y' @. D1 ]
: l) K7 Z+ v4 Y0 w* @' }
黑眼豆豆主唱Fergie ( a" w& k/ Q/ {1 y
* k9 x. M0 E7 B& N

' E$ f3 F5 S7 N. A' x  黑眼豆豆被广大乐迷们所喜欢,女主唱Fergie如今已经从当家女主唱,蜕变成时尚界性感宝贝与电影明星,童星起家的她即将在2007年1月发行首张的单飞大碟《The Dutchess》,她将把这股热力带到全新沸点,彻底展现fun到底的流行嘻哈魅力。打头阵首支单曲“London Bridge”以超顽皮嘻哈性格抢攻全美排行榜,一举蝉联流行单曲榜和热门单曲榜3周冠军,同时也在热门数字单曲榜、热门下载单曲榜中夺下冠军后座。 : l3 v2 P2 q9 j" t/ Q, g$ \" b- ^
- W: b! E) Y; A! ~9 E7 s
/ u# A! u) G2 e* W3 l( d0 a3 u
  2003年,正在寻求突破的嘻哈队伍黑眼豆豆合唱团在巡回演唱期间意外与Fergie搭上线,由于双方默契极佳,菲姬随即加入专辑《Elephunk》的录制,正式成为乐团一份子,随着专辑在全球缔造佳绩,黑眼豆豆与菲姬的音乐生涯都达到了巅峰,2005年专辑《Monkey Business》声势更是看涨,总计抱回2座格莱美奖、2座MTV音乐录像带大奖、2座MTV欧洲音乐奖、全美音乐奖、灵魂列车奖、全美青少年直选奖等无数奖项。性感魅力从流行乐坛一路蔓延到时尚舞台,菲姬陆续成为《FHM男人帮》、《Maxim》等杂志的封面人物与专题焦悖?006年夏季,更是进军好莱坞,在电影《海神号》中客串、展现歌唱实力。9月首张个人大碟《The Dutchess菲同凡想》正式登场,由黑眼豆豆首脑will.i.am.担纲执行制作总监,黑眼豆豆团员全都友情献艺。
/ D. w0 J7 f1 K+ m' b* Y) n8 x9 i; m3 m" W1 A8 t# ^
, V& w, [. ~! r6 J3 q* {
  菲姬想借此专辑表达当代女性的玩乐主义。首支单曲“London Bridge”请来天王制作人 Polow The Don与词曲创作家Sean Garrett携手打造;同时力邀多位嘻哈名嘴助阵,will.i.am与菲姬一开场就送上趴踢节奏单曲“Fergalicious”,南方嘻哈高手Ludacris与菲姬合作散发嘻哈时尚风的劲歌“Glamorous”,雷鬼之父Bob Marley遗孀Rita则与菲姬来首融合雷鬼、嘻、摇滚曲风之作“Mary Jane Shoes”,专辑中也不乏展现菲姬精致唱功的慢板情歌“Losing My Ground”、“Finally”。
" N8 w6 S  [3 k6 g: F& U9 I" W" `0 j* s/ I2 C8 H7 Z! m
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

MMMMMMMMMM + e* j0 ~; c% v9 n

/ J0 b" _5 v$ `. z- {6 b: r6 o+ E6 H1 cEver since I was a baby girl I had a dream
- r2 t( q2 s# L" n2 ]7 ]9 W- VCinderella theme
4 h  d* X4 W6 K! \* pCrazy as it seems
6 p% D* ]  p/ ZAlways knew that deep inside that there would come a day 0 {( S$ B& V& h
When I would have to way
! F) E6 |' k& M9 _  K4 ymake so many mistakes / U" {# ?! f9 j- r" V& S( M) c9 v
I could'nt comprehend 8 M- Z4 _7 L: e. {! o8 b
as I watched it unfold
7 V4 k: l3 w6 P0 M: G  ]This classic story told I left it in the cold
5 Y' D! L! y8 u& Z+ l2 F4 _Walking through an open door that led me back to you # P% k/ {7 ~- i4 R/ u
Each one unlocking more of the truth # T0 {+ ?1 v: q  l0 P" W5 e

0 z2 b2 o: E/ D2 eI finally stopped tripping on my youth
, l* B' ^" T& Z8 k5 Y: w! cI finally got lost inside of you
/ h% l5 S5 |- l3 w7 }8 M$ u) p) HI finally know that I needed to grow 7 V' X5 @0 `$ P0 B
And finally my maze has been solved 8 ~: S/ S9 M/ i2 f
; o6 O) i  J; v; i9 S9 Y
[chorus] - I' g# x( a* w; h3 F5 e' H& f
Finally
6 g' J! ~' c) W0 eNow my destiny can begin * S+ P. O( N* E$ @: w$ ^8 S$ I3 f
Though it will have a different set
- G8 t2 r  ~5 ?9 g2 M! l+ LSomething strange and new is happening 3 w! d+ ^! N& x# S4 ]! @- h) J- x
Finally 4 b$ ?" W( C8 A, Q
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
+ f5 I! j  e1 S9 pIts the best that I've ever had . u6 m5 s  P" p3 X: Y2 k" ?
Give my love to him finally
/ d2 ^2 c$ p- \" Z
. X( O: k) y4 b0 Z# n( PMMMMMMMM
; ?# g6 t2 q) f7 t% @5 V9 L% x% l& Z1 p3 t1 G( z% x( F3 c( T% J( r
I remember the beggining you already knew 9 O, p- L- Q$ p
I acted like a fool 9 A) N! S3 I1 h- |0 k1 q
Just trying to be cool . q( o3 P, X1 y8 d
Fronting like it didn't matter 3 j, Y; y* C* H+ @, d/ r6 e
I just ran away
1 y7 x: ]9 U/ E4 x6 G- j! `7 KOn another face 5 V( e+ ~1 ^6 F0 \3 C$ k
Was lost in my own space 6 Y' V& [; u* y+ }, N
Found what its like to hurt selfishly
4 }/ h; ^3 f  Dscared to give of me 0 W6 @' ~) A) C6 a) W: M# [$ S
Afraid to just believe
6 y+ g0 i" g4 tI was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place
2 u9 L* A2 K4 w# ~7 V0 ?# V0 ^+ a" yStumbled through the nets that I have made
1 @$ B& e! }! }; p
6 q( h' S# @; `Finally got out of my own way 4 r: R  X  [, C3 B3 ?
I've Finally started living for today 7 n& k. O1 u5 n4 ~3 F8 Z) A
I finally know that I needed to grow
# Y7 ?6 [$ [( n+ Q% JAnd finally know that ! x2 b0 U/ Q" l

: T6 C# I, g( q5 M[chorus]
7 f3 c9 O5 l, x2 Y1 y7 GFinally 0 U7 c3 i' \& B  S0 m. K
Now my destiny can begin
; c  {* ^& b2 U( D/ UThough we will have a different set
$ d1 x. h' x5 I) ]Something strange and new is happening
2 N9 p5 w& s  N) jFinally ' \: z4 d' k! [8 k& c  A2 x
Now my life doesn't seem so bad 9 ]' W* q5 F! }9 w/ G. s& ?
Its the best that I've ever had ' X' B  x& I" C) N6 L/ Y( \8 l
Gave my love to him Finally
2 C$ t0 P; {$ }# O) i8 Q9 J" Q; m1 q7 x' _' W' S& O$ w
MMMMMMMM * C4 e6 X9 j. _* @1 m2 X8 ?& I3 V

; y) `$ H' k) U, BFinally, Finally
8 s9 ~( t7 u* z& Z
* a- {: ]; C) ?; D$ dFinally 8 O5 d1 h0 T  O+ `2 M
Now my destiny can begin 4 B2 }4 h4 y% [
Though it will have a different set 5 `4 q, R1 x0 q% L( K  p$ G* S' C
Something beautiful is happening, happening
" T5 r/ M( [- h/ E: A. xFinally 3 W3 f/ E  E; [% R  J& Z3 l  V
Now my life doesn't seem so bad " f$ g4 Z' r1 ]- N
Give my love to him finally
; H8 h" N) l: O$ p
/ _  {' j' k8 d4 H2 l5 k+ K, Johhhhhhh, Finally, Finally, finally

TOP

返回列表