|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
Now as the summer fades
) H. y( H1 y: M! \I let you slip away
" U% X8 W& Q) {2 W0 vYou say I'm not your type
, _& c7 d2 v# @) D# `5 Q+ LBut I can make you sway
6 ?4 o; T( n8 YIt makes you burn to learn
" o9 j. O$ Z2 n5 T4 ^+ ^) H8 I, J3 _You're not the only one
6 J% @1 h0 z. y- n6 h/ L KI let you be 9 B8 |" @; y2 q' z
If you put down your blazing gun
, V O8 W8 P+ S0 l1 ~' vNow you've gone somewhere else
( ^) q g7 M3 i) aFar away
$ n4 C; b2 p& b2 v! vI don't know if I will find you find you, find you
5 w, t7 r, P( bBut you feel my breath
. O9 n% ~1 F4 W& j% H- g cOn your neck 0 ]: [1 C" _" A5 T
Believe I'm right behind you
7 c4 B8 {) d0 |3 S'Cause you keep me coming back for more 7 Y, P7 j- r% {4 c
And I feel a little better than I did before
* ]4 B* N" u& b' I/ m# f8 B( X$ yAnd if I never see your face again
2 H. T/ W4 W0 P+ g0 V5 [ c& u- L: mI mind * d5 q, s. u( W' n
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight
* J% e0 {; ]) r! JSometimes you move so well : E6 l5 U/ I( }. @
It's hard not to give in ) E" v: ^" Z# z- k: O
I'm lost, I can't tell
/ z; K3 ^' s d! }+ x) s7 uWhere you end and I begin
- E* m2 f8 _; H% uIt makes you burn to learn
" ^* X z6 _3 L- G, g8 S8 h* Z$ vYou're with another man
' J$ P6 o8 T e% f2 _( y$ H+ fI wonder if he's half
% M- \5 N: J7 w8 GThe lover that I am
' I- z7 {+ e8 A# C6 O. E/ WNow you've gone somewhere else , b5 `6 B3 d1 Z, f
Far away # _3 n f8 ^- l- h" q
I don't know if I will find you 4 @4 X2 ~& V6 Q% s2 p! P* J
But you feel my breath 1 |8 Y4 p& s8 D
On your neck 2 q: _: L; G, l- [7 L$ C3 D0 s
Can't believe I'm right behind you , G3 `4 x# `9 i z, n# g
'Cause you keep me coming back for more
: ?* h1 S% ?5 N* Z* ~% IAnd I feel a little better than I did before
! _6 F9 B/ T- T4 f$ |2 [And if I never see your face again
* ]( F: _6 s# u( x) ^( i: AI mind $ Y- D: `% z1 M1 M* w
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight ! }/ c7 W* m# u3 Y3 N
Baby, baby
, Y+ e, G6 y/ q6 l; N1 `% QPlease believe me " p% t9 F3 f# X# K! G, T4 \
Find it in your heart to reach me
& e, Z3 ^; y! N4 bPromise not to leave me behind 7 Y4 M3 B2 j# H& o
Promise not to leave me behind
( U* l+ t$ I* ]Take me back, but take it easy / d7 R" o B6 G7 L6 R+ [; n
Make me think but don't deceive me % w6 Z j2 b4 I; Y
Torture me by taking your time
" p* Y s, e8 g- N9 cTorture me, torture me
' C& |$ L2 a, b0 O. z'Cause you keep me coming back for more
) M- w% X0 h$ u! u C5 x3 M# NAnd I feel a little better than I did before 4 z+ J7 u! N+ M A: h+ C h
And if I never see your face again # V. ]# d! D- p$ d# x
I mind , B5 D+ R9 N; D8 U2 z: Q8 v
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight torture me, torture me
9 [1 m0 A8 v/ i1 d7 X# D5 K2 K' M'Cause you keep me coming back for more
' b& x/ I. M' T; M! b1 pAnd I feel a little better than I did before 3 E: E$ T8 {8 W
And if I never see your face again
; N8 j3 c9 n1 BI mind ! b7 v& |) d$ l4 c
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight. |
|