|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
I'm waiting " Y! h0 g; V. p2 V9 v
For my moment to come # ^% ?0 X3 z/ W+ I4 X2 [) o
I'm waiting 9 Y& ^4 Y4 _- n( q1 T+ X0 l
For the movie to begin
0 R- _$ U& q% v% W* tI'm waiting ' \2 T4 g- \. h
For a revelation 4 J; x, Z7 e# l& f' U
I'm waiting for someone
6 U* _$ O. v' {' H$ ^To count me in 3 j/ p( Q/ a' m; d6 t
Cos now
+ {( j% `6 v8 c O* uI only see my dreams
$ H% p; G# Z3 z, IIn everything I touch
9 c7 q' D7 _6 i) M" }Feel their cold hands on
3 Z0 ]( p! v5 A9 I# a! XEverything that I love
. o, |. {5 k2 @: V$ P0 f7 vCold like some . }0 s9 T; p. [& f3 J! S% Z
Magnificant skyline # f l B7 P# v7 w3 h, h* Y
Out of my reach
4 D( x0 h8 s% p" U! fBut always 1 @+ u: F7 ^5 B" A1 C/ ]
In my eyeline now
+ \2 W, `! N# e! s. G LWe're tumbling down 3 j4 \9 B+ Y. S7 |+ _
We're spiralling * r2 P1 f& n1 o3 W$ K$ w" `
Tied up to the ground ; L1 c8 w( y: t
We're spiralling ' y/ H2 S' M; k9 D) m$ O3 L
I fashioned you
2 A( W) N* g7 b# DFrom jewels and stone
6 I8 e3 j, T3 H5 m7 zI made you
& Z7 _, c" ^0 Z' UIn the image of myself
5 g$ K, d9 }/ Y8 y' p# \7 dI gave you " I) L! i/ M% z2 O5 o& Y# T5 ?
Everything you wanted * y) {7 v: ~7 p- R
So you would never know
6 B2 r5 E' d( _5 x3 I+ ZAnything else 2 f7 X H3 S6 _ `$ h! e8 i7 F* h
But everytime 1 |8 \5 S' e7 } r3 l! t8 P! W
I reach for you
; |5 w4 v, |, J+ k* H4 _You slip
8 H4 ^" m8 i3 LThrough my fingers 0 N) L% _( `3 R
Into cold sunlight
+ d9 W6 T& u0 j, qLaughing at the things 9 a4 u& b7 S2 A7 Z/ m0 ]6 ]+ G# |
That I had planned
0 A+ k' m" E3 \The map of my world gets
x) ^5 [' B4 s# \; w% `Smaller as I sit here ' ~& _# T! I5 N, L$ ?5 m+ W5 z
Pulling at the loose
9 P3 U8 B v, p: j( ^' O% KThreads now
P0 R9 T6 D p3 z4 m+ cWe're tumbling down
$ n6 `/ w6 E# Y" P) l( L$ r# } mWe're spiralling 3 |# }2 P- D8 Q/ z8 P2 ]
Tied up to the ground
$ ?- Y! }0 z: P9 mWe're spiralling + l1 p; {4 I, ^' b8 t4 L0 |9 i1 L/ P
When we fall in love 9 R: f: f$ u3 b1 U7 ]
We're just falling 1 d5 O& |$ n. N3 R7 L( R# P+ ]% }) {
In love with ourselves
. o0 B e: f3 J& [& {We're spiralling
2 `* Z+ y* N3 V# h# K( oDid you wanna be a winner?
% m2 ?( G! a* m3 r$ n8 BDid you wanna be an icon? + A2 Z3 y( z7 O" p
Did you wanna be famous? n6 P8 H3 E% C- Y/ t* k4 O( w4 a, l
Did you wanna be the president? 0 J6 M! |- t: V8 P3 S8 M& Q, e
Did you wanna start a war?
! L' J" ~+ C# C/ s8 \" n, EDid you wanna have a family? 0 m- N+ R: m1 H/ |( X$ m/ ^% Z, `
Did you wanna be in love? 3 d; m: l) g* ] ]$ p2 B
Did you wanna be in love? 5 M; k6 _/ q0 `' W) E0 j
I never saw the light 7 M" k: c1 t+ t) B# u
I never saw the light
; B4 z: D4 D$ S" v) L3 fI waited up all night $ h& R" U+ b; @
But I never saw the light
/ I, w: s! e! @, p* Z" rWhen we fall in love + y; H( G2 g9 a' H4 S( R
We're just falling
2 f3 ]4 j8 d6 M( P9 ZIn love with ourselves 4 c( \* P7 i6 B5 ]7 H: \! u
We're spiralling
/ _; b7 T0 z* c, dWe're tumbling down
2 V$ S$ }: U2 F9 ?We're spiralling
1 o" @$ \3 p1 {- `5 x( `8 I& _Tied up to the ground ; U' v5 ^0 y5 I9 V
We're spiralling |
|