|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
The Sound of Silence
9 }# `. b: v# d/ s寂静之声 1 b- M5 I( F& e+ m& e: j
Hello darkness, my old friend 8 W$ r3 ]8 i" Q, y' \' i
你好 黑暗 我的老朋友
+ A7 L% d( c- L5 d2 OI've come to talk with you again 9 [, x9 A# r+ M; G$ ^5 \# K: i
我又来和你交谈
& f% C: q5 a+ [+ Y+ q6 BBecause a vision softly creeping
4 u o z1 b% X) D: h3 L' F" D因为有一种幻觉正向悄悄地向我袭来
9 y6 U8 v5 r5 W# H5 MLeft its seeds while I was sleeping 4 v8 K6 f( r5 L1 G
在我熟睡的时候留下了它的种子
. k. j2 c& V( ]2 X9 [6 }And the vision that was planted in my brain & T0 x8 F1 K7 v! ?! U5 L @+ F
这种幻觉在我的脑海里生根发芽 % P( w" W& Z( M8 U) {
Still remains 3 u$ D( x+ _5 Q. l& }
缠绕着我 2 V6 p1 H |& v9 ~& Q0 W
Within the sound of silence . `+ X& |6 K9 l2 t+ q8 \) s
伴随着寂静的声音 , b6 e0 B2 Q8 e) ]+ Y
In restless dreams I walked alone
# W: H& [0 R/ d. [- f在不安的梦幻中我独自行走
( A) R; L) W# x; bNarrow streets of cobblestone `: x2 x$ }# n9 f: j
狭窄的鹅卵石街道
, C- C. C4 ^9 G! P: W'Neath the halo of a street lamp * L3 q% X6 f) }
在路灯的光环照耀下 3 N6 _; W5 C z3 B- H) Q* X2 B
I turned my collar to the cold and damp & b( l! o: N% T
我竖起衣领 抵御严寒和潮湿
2 ?- k9 D/ Q3 l7 F8 M0 ]When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light ) ?4 u+ y# a: H( x2 u0 e! L
一道耀眼的霓虹灯光刺入我的眼睛 % k! @6 a9 Z: i9 d- U
That split the night 7 L9 o- H0 J( Z; l, {# n
它划破夜空
' @0 L0 `, j( p. B- \. a5 A. AAnd touched the sound of silence
% `% z6 ~ s. e6 ^3 `& ]+ D$ w触摸着寂静的声音 9 C% l) ~1 q! A
And in the naked light I saw ; N3 l2 @) t0 A4 J$ K0 \0 k
在炫目的灯光下 6 J5 W' M& D* U0 y1 i" K. J6 l
Ten thousand people, maybe more
- V$ T- g1 ~* J1 p, L% y我看见成千上万的人
r- i* \: c4 `- _8 N' o3 gPeople talking without speaking : ^# v$ y: I" C i
人们说而不言
3 B' o" w$ g8 R; H7 iPeople hearing without listening
b/ r: n6 @0 f0 d听而不闻 & E0 D" O3 l* E/ E" B7 N* d
People writing songs that voices never share ' Y" f' Q' E2 K# @( d, {* z9 Z
人们创造歌曲却唱不出声来
3 {2 s5 O% s G. y. ]7 ?7 G* K# ~' DAnd no one dare disturb the sound of silence
# A& e7 a. A* S8 @9 H; w没有人敢打扰这寂静的声音 & f7 S8 M0 t$ O; B( r9 p1 I( l t
"Fools" said I, "You do not know 5 w0 i7 ~/ k$ g; e/ \& R ]; u
我说:“傻瓜,难道你不知道
2 X- L- X2 j! hSilence like a cancer grows”
5 i$ t) P5 B+ n$ u: A" O寂静如同顽疾滋长” 6 s/ k9 B/ s! _; M% K. m
Hear my words that I might teach you
1 {7 k, D( p& X9 D( b听我对你说的有益的话 : U( S) }" {; D8 n9 w: ~) d. D
Take my arms that I might reach to you
; X. L4 f& ]% B1 v6 Q6 e1 D拉住我伸给你的手 : G/ u F- d$ b0 U9 e9 ^ [: t# g
But my words like silent as raindrops fell
E& K& k6 D$ `3 K但是我的话犹如雨滴飘落
. v3 F3 t( D& v+ B" {0 Q5 UAnd echoed in the wells of silence
+ Z: W0 c x4 G |在寂静的水井中回响 R6 i* J' ~ W7 e7 |3 G
And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.
5 J, T6 \8 [5 o! O z人们向自己创造的霓虹之神
- p- U% p9 o# s5 Z/ C鞠躬 祈祷And the sign flashed out its warning
! X+ g. }. d/ a8 I" d: e$ u% q神光中闪射出告诫的语句 " c+ ^1 a# L1 d3 b c! J
And the words that it was forming
8 O4 _3 d8 |2 i0 e8 x. L& o% l在字里行间指明 - g# ~8 I( e! T; g3 Q ~1 L
And the sign said: $ Y# [6 V: e S
它告诉人们 & x5 `0 r* r0 R& J
"The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls & |. m0 t) W% N: [# y( b5 U) ?
预言者的话都已写在地铁的墙上
7 Q/ V; Y% m2 }4 |2 K) k0 T* N9 ?& jand tenement halls ' ^. U+ {! O2 A/ j% ^/ m
和房屋的大厅里
2 Q, ^7 F+ V: m+ Y# Z: ~And whispered in the sound of silence." ! A4 I* S* U& H, m$ R# _( I
在寂静的声音里低语 |
|