|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
Chorus:
2 X# J( C" z! e7 L7 pLolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body : S( F; @* U: o) j& V
Lolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body ) v0 N; R; w! [$ M+ H+ t
Chocolate lolli
- e1 x2 Z# @! r$ t. HCherry lolli
0 P8 w, [4 q. U" Y9 ~& D: MFeela lolli 1 D/ \! ]% g& s/ ]+ v! C
Pink lolli * u" y) J. x; P5 f
Red hot
# x5 A; ^8 Y) z- H4 Z& gRed hot ! g# F8 _, ~! ]! Y! m
Red hot hot
/ R$ ~& [6 K' g4 mMake that lolli pop
9 x% a7 s2 }( {0 P3 @Make that lolli pop
Z& o3 ^- K& |7 [) v$ CMake that lolli pop
7 F) B: S, b* K4 jMake that lolli pop
5 r* h- B1 r! _% V$ r
6 M# a2 {' }1 B9 b: l! H0 L4 b& YThat lolli lolli lolli 8 v* C) l- S7 S8 Z( G2 m" |- o
Please lord, have some mercy . a2 f" p$ C" o
This girl is throwin judi - _' ^" t* }/ r
I think she bout to hurt me
& X9 d6 L9 q% [* H" k. s4 xSee she went front then back 5 v3 [7 d) V; j/ C% w- Y7 o
She went side to side 2 `/ p, K5 M; a; |
Im throwin blank checks
" V& a! @; @2 q# \I think I need a ride , L: Q4 i0 j6 X! A# a; I1 l5 L
One pocket full of pills ' P+ |$ ], J4 j9 }
A little bag of that cola
! B: T+ Y! [6 d! B5 g* C; VThe other one full of weed : }) p+ o! I) c/ R, K: r% b
And a semi auto pistol-a 4 @+ b+ m: Y4 X
I aint no dancin dude 2 D3 a! |1 k- Q
But I can lean like a cholo . @; I/ o0 F2 I ]
See mami go wit me cuz I cant be goin home solo 6 m' [6 Y6 N' k1 N% {
8 z! y: q% w8 O; S" A9 a2 y/ C*chorus*
! a8 b) F d0 K" ]8 t! V
8 M" r: h/ T3 vThey call me the juice when im at strip club
1 x8 Z9 L4 w/ b' J$ A! D3 tI put down a hundred or a dub 4 M" r; ]4 Y4 P' w$ |
Im a mac to a playa
! g" @4 R$ H% D9 rIm a stud 4 f* ?0 r s3 ?) i& k, k
Cuz when I leave the club ima f*ck % c) V! Q. H' S1 D' c
Ride wit the man and be givin up the brain % a j n+ Z* r, T
Little skinny ima ride wit ya
! G; y3 _ S9 A7 @I dont even know your name
( t: s+ p( [" B( ATheres a whole lotta room in the front of the van
% X, f6 J! e3 B, s2 w5 e0 w" K. ^Like boroc obama said its time for a change
- M( o2 O3 f0 P- @Put a roll on the back seat
5 d( R$ g- d# B0 WPop that body now you know that ya got me
0 ?6 s) Y3 A2 q8 p) |) L* y2 t9 jYou'll find a chick thats kinda classy
N! ~2 v' x$ xSaid her name was antine now im grabbin
( @! Y1 u. {) |9 D- AGot a grip on the whip 1 w, J* T' y2 V, c
Big round booty with the silicone tits
' B k$ k5 t: b+ z! a; c$ xShe bouncin on my lap and she tryina own the six ( y( E) S8 F3 ]* w- C, m% n
I whispered in her ear its hard for a pimp
* e6 l, d5 T v: g& s- H- s& t0 T, r" g1 O5 L5 Y! J( c2 s1 k5 Q
*chorus* + c5 v1 [/ O9 g* x& j# q* K' _
) J9 T/ ^! H, I, l! e' u! ~+ s
All my ladies get em bodied
* ~% Z. Y2 y: a: h& P* m1 L8 M7 F* YPut your hands in the air ) P( D5 ^8 |$ r' W
If yous a good lookin hottie
* Z0 U$ D' G. h" q2 H2 cPut your hands in the air : a; r( T0 q: G) P2 z
Punchin bag lookin for a model 0 E: C4 |) @4 e! E7 s% s" K& z
Poppin that booty
0 c1 ^( a" s- E5 ~& j/ e3 X! d+ A0 BIma pop bottles ; F5 v) E/ U9 H! `6 w7 e: o
Your girls a cutie , c9 ~2 l' ?: C. W
Know she goggles
8 a3 j* n/ B6 V+ u+ c% s) ~Kingdom models 9 z: {( B2 P( r9 v( D) d
Shawty hot watch her rock + W, W7 L1 u: p7 D* k' [) O
Let me see that lolli pop
6 ?- c1 l: b5 j. HBody rock dont you stop 6 X$ l5 Z+ O# h% Q# m, P5 U
I love the way that booty drop % g2 ?1 j6 y5 O+ E- t3 G
Sideways front back up and down I like that & u5 V0 e" B. C+ b
Cherry lolli chocolate lolli
7 Z2 \; Z4 N) }- `" V& y5 WI wanna see you pop that lolli ) x+ S6 y1 _- y/ S0 b+ I- ~, b+ |
4 j' N5 n+ ~# w! d! Q o
*chorus* |
|