|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
My tea's gone cold,I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
3 [; `' @9 M5 r我的茶凉了,不明白自己为什么要起床。
+ v& D$ g! F8 i% e' S% ythe morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
, |' q4 g. Z9 q* C* W清晨的乌云笼罩在窗外,我什么也看不到。 3 u; f s1 Y; V
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
) x: M$ {: Q" L: r我看得到的只有一片灰色,但看到挂在墙上的你的照片, $ u$ ]: `: L/ _# _! P
it reminds me that it's not so bad ) {* ]) @ a; H6 f' H9 Q
它提醒我事情没有我想的那么糟。 # c" }4 P0 y( a6 }
it's not so bad + E# M N0 k- w. P; ^- m
真的没有那么糟!
, k7 z( o/ g6 f) ^$ n, FI drank too much last night, got bills to pay " g4 P0 d# U" {8 j3 n7 U
我昨晚喝的太多了,欠了人家很多钱,
! Y9 @# g$ }) Y$ Cmy head just feels in pain
( |8 k7 \% i8 y! [# k我的头好痛。 9 y. d, T- X( H9 z2 w) B9 E t3 k6 J6 b
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today $ `1 _- m+ G1 A8 V0 f6 Q" h9 v7 g5 N
我错过了班车,看来今天又要倒霉了。
# |' I; J: t' K/ pI'm late for work again
. P$ Z" F4 }! S a( y! k我上班又迟到了。
- W& P% i8 K" c+ ]" Wand even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day 4 T! v0 L" j5 Z% C
即使我去上班,任谁都看得出我坚持不了一整天。
! V8 {8 v; i& P' c3 K( ~ Eand then you call me and it's not so bad $ G0 ?+ ]: L8 T! E& Y5 \2 B
接到了你的电话,我才感觉,情况不是那么糟。
* @( D5 t) e$ v) v4 b1 N. \it's not so bad and 7 l. }" N! F, k
真的没有那么糟。 7 w- u8 N; [; `- r, H$ ? k# I/ V
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
3 i5 T* \! z+ G! \, J8 V& [' _" _想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最精彩的一天。
! r" K# s6 }9 Y1 B. K5 T% [Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life ' y/ Z- J, Y" X5 V: P" w U
其实,有你在我身边,就是最好的。
5 N1 I8 p( c- U4 v8 _& l# DPush the door,I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through
) V5 {8 p% u! G/ \# J% I$ H推开门,我还是回家了,我被淋的全身湿透,
: d" r) \+ H$ }9 Kthen you handed me a towel and all I see is you
; v& l: v5 @9 Z1 Q5 j- l2 t你递给了我一条毛巾,我的视线中全是你。 $ A/ ?, k( \5 C7 `9 i% j/ x
and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue
' M; M/ l, W& Q即使这时候房子塌了,我肯定我不会有任何察觉,
8 B+ M; v$ z+ w/ Jbecause you're near me and
# V# s$ M' R* X& e- y因为你在我身边... 3 ^! G* h" M2 X% @" i4 P6 ? {
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life W7 O* w# P' }8 q1 K! s$ `$ Y
想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最美的一天。 3 g) }2 A' {3 D
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life
: Q2 [/ ^8 `/ w其实,只要有你在我身边,任何时刻就是最美的。 |
|