管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] walking in the air

[音乐] walking in the air

We're walking in the air 2 [7 A' V3 @  X8 f
We're floating in the moonlit sky 9 s" K9 G/ S/ a0 Y- X
The people far below are sleeping as we fly
5 l6 {& P8 y. C  FI'm holding very tight ! d) H  a% [: c. _& p
I'm riding in the midnight blue 9 i6 n0 O8 T; [! F/ Z3 m5 e
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you 1 |4 M& N6 c+ u9 x, T; {
Far across the world ( Y  m9 q" N9 ^9 H+ g' A% b. S
The villages go by like trees
% {3 j8 H: }% l" VThe rivers and the hills
& L6 l. N; i2 B( m2 \3 mThe forests and the streams 0 W! l' ~6 T" `/ N3 [9 N
Children gaze open mouth - Q0 s# J( @# Q  {. `) H0 G
Taken by surprise ' E# L$ B; z6 ~2 r8 o$ W0 A7 ^
Nobody down below believes their eyes 2 w3 ?+ B% N" M% f! y3 X8 @
We're surfing in the air # ^* }' q& [# s. d1 f) |6 o0 K. F: ~
We're swimming in the frozen sky
+ q& I, O9 R9 q2 {, f' aWe're drifting over icy 1 d8 A  X6 B8 ~
Mountains floating by / P( O+ O& w- j' d  z# F* ]. h# C
Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep 2 X- e; O0 O  n( S6 K& H2 K+ F
Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep
% _* i5 G. ]9 p/ n- C' |4 O5 @We're walking in the air
' U' B2 t4 p" c: nWe're floating in the midnight sky
( |% G" B" d6 I' K4 {/ y; B7 ^+ tAnd everyone who sees us greets us as we fly
. N3 w$ r% S1 sI'm holding very tight
/ L& H! n2 S" a5 `I'm riding in the midnight blue
' Z6 M( A9 j3 b( i4 TI'm finding I can fly so high above with you
8 j, j6 ]+ m0 m" ?. o$ g. k# @- E' A2 P) Q. i4 {/ d
celtic woman 演唱会,真是天赖啊
专业排版

返回列表