Board logo

标题: [音乐] Creepin' Up on You [打印本页]

作者: Jimmy    时间: 2007-2-15 15:00     标题: Creepin' Up on You

-- by Darren Hayes
* h* u3 W7 ^. d1 F2 r5 x. r$ \5 K. C# A7 K3 X
One, two, one, two, three.
: Z1 b: e+ b2 g7 |$ O; l(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)+ |4 w/ D* a+ y8 L
Creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do* X1 v% A- ]/ Q" N3 H# f3 }0 T
I found your address got your phone number too3 p8 k: b, w( l( `$ l
Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes
- m7 C/ {- n* Q( Z3 XBeen to secret places you think nobody knows, E5 U, o- w1 y8 f0 S

1 _: P/ n4 c5 t' E6 VIf I have to live without you, nobody could
5 W/ l( W* Z! l' |1 }* P) BI need to be around you
. Q' z) j: O' U) NWatchin' you' N* S5 ]; z! N1 n2 H9 C0 F3 F
" B1 h  ]; [' {
No one else can love you like I do
9 Q1 O/ a- P1 `Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you# m- X4 I' F9 w, i8 i, @" e& x
I know that it wouldn't be right  I$ n5 D  v% Z$ i7 b0 |
If I stayed all night! w& W5 W8 |2 K
Just to peek in on you& Y8 }! n: k6 P- s7 E' j$ L% Y- ]8 e
Creepin' up on you..$ k6 t+ G# X7 F0 V' g  m
" A$ T: i" G7 _. H5 a" t. B) q' x( T3 @
I been hanging 'round all the places you haunt
" C  L- a; _  n4 N( [$ m0 aSpying on your friends to find out what you want
4 C, k# E- Z1 h! @+ L. x8 {Drinking from the glass that you left on the bar
0 _- ~' [# e" w3 M0 G) U! L7 BFollow you around driving home in your car....
; i7 G0 ?. ]! q' d! L# Y) a. `
Do I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could) W5 B7 H& `+ z9 I$ R  ~! L# t
I need to be around you
8 g5 ^' Q7 m; |5 a  h9 I) O) o  FWatching you
% W1 M& ?: o  H# G, a8 }. Q1 s$ Q% X. L
No one else can love you like I do- M+ E; N3 p- r
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
+ L& P  b! _0 g3 a' GI know that it wouldn't be right1 M/ S  }3 K5 w- P# M
If I stayed all night" T6 i5 p# ?" l# b$ V
Just to peek in on you
5 K, ~, d, C$ n5 }Creepin' up on you..6 T8 b  I: L  L
" V4 ?# e6 Q7 K, ~8 z
I'm creepin' up on you" D! n7 J6 l7 C# E0 Q, _1 v) C
; D& x. x4 ]# s8 q5 h: H$ o1 e/ W, m
I know this must be wrong; ?1 g) b$ `" E5 @
It can't go on
% E7 u  y$ h; @& x0 G1 r) l: DThis kind of thing
8 D0 D- b  Y8 [4 r% vIt's taking all my sanity
4 x9 x- p0 [% F$ L$ Nand making me a mockery: i  q6 v/ r7 ?7 l
This must be wrong
" \) C* w: g$ o) W  HIt can't go on* S! L8 U7 y7 N3 T
So won't somebody free me from this misery) }8 u+ U1 l& `; F0 k
Bring my baby closer to me (yeah..): l6 X3 a% j6 g2 U' p8 c" @
(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)
& D( S0 v2 L& F8 x) y" B+ \4 ~; d$ y/ T3 G8 D$ P; W2 m0 r& ?0 c
(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do
% O, p& V7 l) R' Y% }) nYou feel it when I'm creepin' up on you" o4 r& \# \3 F6 B  P5 {
I know that it wouldn't be right
: u6 M  M- q1 d3 ~4 rIf I stayed all night
- s5 T( o8 i/ G1 T% V5 c' x: ZJust to peek in on you.. creepin') q$ [4 Y5 M$ `2 P2 Z

: W+ h. N* [0 Y$ y6 e6 m+ QNo one else can love you like I do
/ e# ~) f3 G: d2 x2 ^& N& a, f(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
( {9 [; Z) ~, p  ]" a: tI know that it wouldn't be right
# E: x3 w% J% l+ }. z( ~If I stayed all night! H+ P8 l" i: L9 ]6 Z
Just to peek in on you6 R- A; Q" T. ~* o1 e
Creepin' up on you...' D3 k' l9 P! [1 V) F; @1 ?. q- Z

5 t& i  ~5 Z/ T. P6 W'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do( a1 w- t$ d" t! V. H& S3 z
(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)
1 F) N# ]" D' L/ K6 |: OWatchin' eveyrthing you do
9 m  j8 }' b( Q$ l+ E'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do- J2 G+ v! G) }6 Z/ Z# b
No one else should love you (no) like I do' |( W! k4 r4 }/ ]
Baby, creepin' up on you9 S5 U9 Z- z7 ~8 e) \2 V* I3 j
Watching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)
3 A7 [( C+ o: w# E8 H, d3 @'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)
( x0 z% u. q* b& l3 m$ q* SNo one else should touch you.. (no)
  J7 I  A4 _2 ~7 O, cNo one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do
: t+ m3 J, f5 O7 D/ i# O; i: T4 Q% P8 L: {5 |( n
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ]
作者: 喜欢鱼的老猫    时间: 2007-2-22 13:53     标题: 不错。这个小文在备用论坛发过,超好听!~






欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2