Board logo

标题: [音乐] Daniel Powter Free Loop [打印本页]

作者: 爱的伤痕    时间: 2009-12-30 00:04     标题: Daniel Powter Free Loop

[flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjQ0MTgxNjg=/v.swf[/flash]
" F, u3 r$ l. h1 o3 B9 Y) \I'm a little used to calling outside your name
9 h; e6 v0 P* J3 a" d有点习惯大声叫喊你的名字
( M1 {5 I( e9 E( A% t+ lI wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane 9 L$ O( B1 H! k7 t9 s* l, a, O
今晚不会见你,因此我也不会再次疯狂
. S- P  Y" z4 g: C5 ]* a3 G; a- @) c" @But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
/ H& v3 g! Q: x( a; p但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了6 ~& G: D0 q9 H4 a. R+ s! s& k
Hey yeah ! W2 ]9 r% G% b/ Q$ P8 A' b9 f
嘿耶0 u" L& ?* A3 Y. b% p# ~# q5 b& v+ X
I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name 1 j3 W2 ~1 j; |! F; @
我曾神话般地为我的小镇添光加彩
1 z& Z& W. x" s4 P- Y8 j6 \  q; ~0 n: jI'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same
8 p: C2 r& e8 Y5 j5 b3 ?如果我不像他们那样离开,我明天也会遭到唾弃
* G+ Q7 C; o, a; `0 m- WBut i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day ! ^0 s+ w% Y6 W( V3 D7 W! E5 e. i3 s, q
但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了. R  z! H  h: u3 P2 Q
Hey yeah
1 t. z8 l' d" L2 l( ^! }, R! B; u嘿耶
) H" X. m% V" Z+ s# v2 ~, xCause it's hard for me to lose
. J8 [- j+ R  w+ ~* t因为我很少失败
1 a* g- L8 Z" X: s) ?In my life I've found only time will tell 0 c, ?! H5 v+ t- Z' q
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切, P  Z( h' M% F
And I will figure out that we can baby
. I$ U6 N! `. ]. s5 Q我坚信我们行的,宝贝
& H* q* {9 \: V* @We can do a one night stand, yeah # S' c( E' }5 N
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢3 {, M! L! q: D6 j  O+ z( M

7 I" ]0 V3 x. I6 _9 @/ fAnd it's hard for me to lose in my life
# w6 _+ ?. X( f我很少失败
$ f& V1 I6 Q0 b* ]1 zI've found outside your skin right near the fire
" n4 d$ N' J0 N, Z. e3 Y" d! z我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
+ G; p! b& z* l: Z% D6 b/ `7 C/ `That we can baby " [4 L% k! i# g" P& S5 C! R
我们行的,宝贝# L( `3 J2 h3 ~8 Y7 I3 f/ M, P
We can change and feel alright 3 j# L& j- G$ x! [+ e! g$ [
我们能改变,我们能过的很好.: y& k8 f0 p7 J- M4 a- ?
I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain
" u2 \, B# @! A有点习惯在雨中漫步
2 g7 i) W# `# y% G& E( m8 AYou can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same 1 j  R; c& |9 R; J  i* ^7 x
如果你觉得会日子会更好,你可以明天就弃我而去
# A! r, B3 e) w6 o" \But I don't know enough, I need someone who leaves the day
2 T& y6 Z1 i' P6 n. l' Z/ }/ N但,我始终不解,我需要那个离开的人.
- W1 Q3 A" R& ?. h/ F$ j0 l5 z  g: XHey yeah 5 k% a* o. M) G/ V9 L, A
嘿耶
3 A6 I  R/ h& l& ^! }  UCause it's hard for me to lose   p5 E. g: D) O8 [; [3 h# x# s
因为我很少失败% @) z$ R4 o, e& l( B0 a" K7 T4 x
In my life I've found only time will tell & Q+ e0 k9 D: }- G
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
' Y" i) O* L3 U% Y& p8 hAnd I will figure out that we can baby
/ i; m! n1 L0 Y' J* _我坚信我们行的,宝贝7 o+ {5 h% S" D/ G/ j1 D
We can do a one night stand, yeah
/ v7 a4 C( r! s) c我们可以享受一夜露水之欢7 w3 V; X* i# j& d
( O; z' y7 i: U9 j! D) \/ h9 k

6 p6 \+ N& B+ C. L/ kAnd it's hard for me to lose in my life
: s, d( _% T" M# l5 S) b我很少失败" Q6 R3 O6 J1 ?+ [; X
I've found outside your skin right near the fire & j! l- @: F" P- }& o8 G1 k  `
我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行: Z0 b- a! t2 t5 I
That we can baby 0 F- ]( g2 E: S0 A: A' t
我们行的,宝贝
9 d& Z; U' r# O' rWe can change and feel alright
$ b5 l+ l5 C( u# _/ d, I$ x2 M我们能改变,我们能很好的.
! z% B+ d) D+ g9 [' f( Q6 P3 m9 u, E" T8 ~! Q( l/ T; q
Cause it's hard for me to lose
+ b2 ~8 q: g8 R, N6 u% x: z- m) w因为我很少失败
3 N- U5 d% ]" p# x4 _8 E6 }In my life I've found only time will tell
, W: G, A! s- t我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
7 J- F5 H: r; JAnd I will figure out that we can baby
* S, P, d( a3 Z: Y* X我坚信我们行的,宝贝- t9 F$ U3 C* |  H1 k2 @
We can do a one night stand, yeah
+ u- m. Y8 y% N; E我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
$ t- p8 d7 Y, f$ @; K8 @5 F  a( ~" j; _* p. i, p
) x: V# n0 m0 Y5 V
And it's hard for me to lose in my life 6 W3 @: o- {' [* ~
我很少失败
; a: N1 B9 w$ w0 {0 Z! f0 d3 ~0 `+ hI've found outside your skin right near the fire
2 ^9 S% d  {# u+ t' q我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
1 `. B/ p9 ^: V: ^* `That we can baby - [7 L5 \+ d' }6 q5 t7 d+ A
我们行的,宝贝* _/ S+ D& b7 T. f9 {; D
We can change and feel alright
, S+ `' S- Q  g  x( B我们能改变,我们能很好的.+ A, @% @, G( g5 Y- f% r: K2 q# t, f
3 B; a/ W0 z* q; c

- U$ s5 f) [, \Cause it's hard for me to lose 4 z( i4 j( a1 @/ t* v. _5 h
因为我很少失败
4 v6 _$ i/ u3 o. {* y9 ]In my life I've found only time will tell
" n" ^; Q6 [& u% X1 g6 R0 f* W我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
' u. I! S+ T$ \" eAnd I will figure out that we can baby
) n1 I3 a9 @) S2 s& j; M我坚信我们行的,宝贝
8 O) i8 ]; Z" |2 g+ `We can do a one night stand, yeah ; P7 L4 ^" P/ X& o: P' s2 \  u; l
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
# r* i+ m# q5 m" j' I, ?% S8 ]3 g% ~3 m* e! x  z2 ?

( R) p5 ~$ g& l" CAnd it's hard for me to lose in my life
4 K+ N$ j9 n3 t0 e. u% P9 U我很少失败" k; R/ w$ I5 o2 Q; G
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
* y0 D7 s1 s: n3 k. a1 {1 A我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
+ y) a+ y% H# P# {That we can baby
& ~* A+ ~0 f: C2 ?我们行的,宝贝" {) s1 p& M8 ?- _7 _7 Q* j' X
We can change and feel alright
$ B7 u4 B, t; ?$ V6 b我们能改变,我们能过很好.
作者: 爱的伤痕    时间: 2009-12-30 00:05

老歌了 但是很经典 活跃一下此版氛围故发次歌
7 I/ h: o0 p7 [3 ], G0 Y8 d我现在也一直喜欢这首音乐 很有感觉 5 I# d  M! E) w% s! R5 R8 [/ a
1 a1 q- J0 O" C6 y. d
Mv讲的是一个男人和一台钢琴的故事;小男孩总是在玻璃外面看这台钢琴,当伸手的时候,钢琴会对他的手指的远距离触动有感觉,于是他从遇见钢琴的那一刻开始存零花钱直至长大的一天,打破储蓄罐,终于可以购买到这台钢琴;但好景不长,房东催房费了,于是他把钢琴又送回商店。一个对他的演奏很赞赏的星探告诉他,如果他能够在一场舞会上演奏,就可以让他一直在夜总会里弹钢琴,于是他试了,并且大受好评。他渐渐发现他的钢琴对他有不可割断的魔力,只要他想弹奏美妙音乐而挥动手指,钢琴就会自动演奏,因为钢琴自动演奏,所以被误以为鬼在弹琴而被人用玻璃瓶砸破,琴键变形移位,他把钢琴带回家,仔细打磨修复。 最后用这台与他灵魂相通的钢琴在BIllmore旅馆为人们演奏这一首Free Loop,受到了大家的追捧成为耀眼的明星




欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2