Board logo

标题: [音乐] walking in the air [打印本页]

作者: 里师傅    时间: 2009-12-8 09:02     标题: walking in the air

We're walking in the air ; z) z. R# `: o' r8 \
We're floating in the moonlit sky
; G% L- k# r/ n) |0 g3 tThe people far below are sleeping as we fly
8 f. @+ L9 n% I/ F/ B& SI'm holding very tight
$ `1 K6 q& S8 N  qI'm riding in the midnight blue
- r' v* f# A$ n& Q* F, AI'm finding I can fly so high above with you
& G# z- ~$ A  {% @+ Z: ~Far across the world # E6 `6 @) L8 {. k6 v+ c1 a
The villages go by like trees   g4 r$ O) {& w
The rivers and the hills
) V8 o3 V0 F/ k" A5 ~+ j1 eThe forests and the streams
6 V" k0 m( H8 S7 CChildren gaze open mouth 1 w8 @7 J! H- X6 U2 t
Taken by surprise
3 d' h( `4 s+ K0 F5 B2 CNobody down below believes their eyes
4 q0 }1 i9 T6 |8 m- n# P) EWe're surfing in the air + D* U7 P& b8 W# D! ^
We're swimming in the frozen sky
: @5 M, C! r& e# c* {We're drifting over icy
6 S, s4 H2 l# l' O9 P* tMountains floating by
3 \. n! w. z2 {Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
1 ]. U# n, c5 L9 }8 ^9 X+ P% EArousing of a mighty monster from its sleep
( ~/ h; m- p8 ^6 |9 J) hWe're walking in the air   }4 s: ?, b7 }) ^4 s4 t
We're floating in the midnight sky
# i& O7 ^; @' R7 y( x  R9 sAnd everyone who sees us greets us as we fly
/ }2 \0 `/ k* B7 O7 c. {I'm holding very tight . Z+ M5 \8 b) G, [
I'm riding in the midnight blue 1 H" B2 Q% q3 r& p7 F; B: y
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you
2 u5 w5 B7 A/ o8 e% Z1 R7 M/ K( @, q# w0 T% J0 N- Y- S4 X' \# x- W
celtic woman 演唱会,真是天赖啊




欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2