Board logo

标题: 背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了! [打印本页]

作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-6 22:59     标题: 背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ' M# k; ]0 ?0 M, N+ m: f, P% t
2. I quit! 我不干了!
" v& o0 ?" |4 \3. Let go! 放手!
1 y  j( N2 A5 ?; k# I$ i4. Me too. 我也是。
* r9 ?1 Y7 I4 P5. My god! 天哪!
& ^# R$ t* ^/ _* z4 |4 Z6. No way! 不行!
. \/ n! Z6 r, b7 v7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) . |+ [5 {' F3 y0 L  v" D
8. Hold on. 等一等。 - H/ e' K4 q  l$ F& H# W0 W* Y
9. I agree。 我同意。 1 N! z) A2 L( g
10. Not bad. 还不错。 2 e) a* ^  b, ]3 E  @0 d" Z
11. Not yet. 还没。 ) _& I, z9 L% O
12. See you. 再见。
3 _' X$ S% {* r13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 6 `0 C+ z& c6 T) g2 i- ~
14. So long. 再见。 * B* @  o4 [0 U* R
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 9 U/ ?% j4 U0 E
16. Allow me. 让我来。
4 @. D  `" i: e8 B5 G9 x17. Be quiet! 安静点!
  b8 f# Z* J8 v! F0 }& K6 T18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
6 [1 ?/ C+ Q' k% ~. J% {, L  t19. Good job! 做得好!
  C  C0 ?/ U9 U20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
% L8 {' D3 j( r, R# c( m8 i21. How much? 多少钱? ' K) z7 z8 g3 @* }3 ~) ?2 B8 a- f
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
0 [+ E5 G; s- _1 }23. I'm home. 我回来了。
4 Q; u% e: c6 Y& ^( E  t) J# G) |24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 7 T2 w, B" d. y% W4 g! O# ]7 R
25. My treat. 我请客。 . R6 F3 p! [& x# ^9 R% P
26. So do I. 我也一样。 % x' W( U. I& m
27. This way。 这边请。 / K% w) U0 k& G7 M7 ~0 q
28. After you. 您先。
. L& g1 e' M/ c" |' F+ o4 s" X% O9 y; x29. Bless you! 祝福你! ' o! @/ G7 m) f% H) l& m; ~
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
* g9 j+ X# f0 H) [1 D31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
0 V' W. J- i, p0 r0 y# ]# m$ n32. Good luck! 祝好运! 9 D$ ~0 s1 P! X  n& s1 n
33. I decline! 我拒绝! + L! {5 e+ h( X* E
34. I promise. 我保证。 % V) s) M  u8 ]* t( v  W" }. t
35. Of course! 当然了!
/ r# b. V: Z; X+ W36. Slow down! 慢点! % Y9 |6 Q: G: G( Y4 u3 H
37. Take care! 保重!
: v0 i5 ?% e2 c9 l6 e38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
* l& A: F5 L; c, B' u8 ]5 a39. Try again. 再试试。 8 `/ t2 s" y) o; {4 T1 ^
40. Watch out! 当心。
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-6 23:05

41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
/ |8 b1 @* Z  _& S42. Be careful! 注意!
" _; [: J+ J5 F  N9 v43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
/ {( S( x) l, H2 `. }( U6 B44. Don't move! 不许动! + l! n0 @: m# G, c$ A2 {9 k# K
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
0 C: z( B1 a* N- i: b4 f9 ]46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
, K* ~/ s9 [6 i; r% m47. I think so. 我也这么想。
+ Z- o1 Z4 g, z$ H; q- }& G  p48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
* C" i: V7 f0 M, F7 q; W/ D49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! : O7 N6 `: R. p$ O* S- b* w
50. Let me see.让我想想。 : g$ U( Q! K& ]8 b* h0 m
51. Never mind.不要紧。
5 w% I8 Y& U7 h* s$ u) C* J52. No problem! 没问题! & l. T% |) h" t0 o" y
53. That's all! 就这样!
. x5 j9 w5 Q$ X/ a8 d. V54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
  w: F- \) [5 v& V, B* s- N55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? % S& ]2 L3 `. f& A% q8 M2 o
56. Count me on 算上我。
3 x( L1 E. |% T5 h' ^8 F57. Don't worry. 别担心。 . v2 s, j# v# t* i8 y6 b2 c& D
58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 3 G: \( F. y, A2 R: \
59. I love you! 我爱你! # r, P9 \  z1 M  B% _7 T0 @
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 * w: z8 c* B. W; q% W, }' B, k8 p
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 8 ~" o4 ^9 i/ p$ K3 g
62. That's neat. 这很好。 ; \: i4 e& Y; m4 ~& a+ p, a
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 6 \- y1 T- ~; |0 l2 o- D
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? % ]% C* I- ~; b, x6 V
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 8 c3 a8 E* h& P4 X) a  D
66. Here you are. 给你。
1 N- A6 M# N, o67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
4 Z* ~( E% E/ S9 d7 S. A68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
% _& ^' {+ i3 y, ]69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! / k2 @" f& T0 M5 @) `7 o0 Y( M
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
# }# I8 R1 p& M) B' k71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
3 D, S5 h' O& \: C7 W72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? 8 D) w8 ?$ V0 F3 E/ a) j
73. Help yourself. 别客气。 ' S/ }+ A- O* ?8 j4 p! I: a3 I9 N
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 ( x* \: B- Z7 D8 J2 t
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
/ v, ~. r2 W, Z. o5 y8 W# H76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 . ]6 A4 h; z6 C" o& \, ?6 n
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? * U+ N8 u- O( t9 |  R/ g3 I9 b
78. You did right. 你做得对。
3 B, Z/ k, @+ d7 u% [79. You set me up! 你出卖我! - z: @/ D$ b5 {% Z
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 00:06

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
+ B7 H: ^* t9 d4 q4 M6 Y5 L2 q3 }1 J82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。 ) R2 A# G: \. ~/ t
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
/ H3 R2 h3 l( k0 G2 N( {84. How's it going? 怎么样?
% h0 F! E9 H/ K. p: o: K85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。 & t& c+ E, V! n" k; ~
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
- v" K$ @: x) c+ C  o+ A" E; S/ e87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 9 J, {3 z+ v9 |
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! 2 n5 `/ t* ^/ B& y
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。 & Q: p' U' ~  ~( H! z0 ?! m
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。 ' r  Q3 A5 k6 f; k
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! " w7 t7 p- M5 G9 |) A
92. What about you? 你呢? 1 x- g2 F* o& ?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
# a5 K. P6 R/ k; [/ X94. You're welcome. 不客气。
( b9 F& }( \8 P, g: o/ a95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 : z. N# W8 _- x! [6 _) k# e" b
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
9 u0 _* |' b: p0 ]4 }9 B$ u97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!   ?% D. ?" l3 ]6 p' z% r8 }
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 1 K8 M/ G- W* r# o" {$ V
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
& T" |  S9 [$ e3 y! X100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 00:10

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
' ?9 Q- t( U* R% A7 _102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。 ! F) v, y0 }4 b9 W! v) T. s
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。 - T0 _# E: ~# P( }1 Y7 M
104. What time is it? 几点了?
4 \3 A7 A/ J( {) s' M2 g' q# F! Z105. You can make it! 你能做到!
* c* n5 W3 k' _. N4 C106. Control yourself! 克制一下! $ n/ w; _4 k  `/ g3 A* |5 v+ O
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
# r/ ~& `6 i3 a8 a8 s9 @: c8 i8 W108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
! \& N* [9 K& x6 z8 u0 t109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
: n6 x. `, g$ p* F  B: x( U8 K: A6 b110. How's everything? 一切还好吧? ' A1 o, s  W* i: R9 j) A* O2 j
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。 . A* s1 Z) \; j! \1 m/ C& W( L
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
4 I. u5 L  E: L! `/ I0 n; X4 P113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。 ; h; i' G% a# {  \2 }& Q; j# ^1 _! x
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。 3 a/ p$ ~. q& J) C8 R+ v! R! O; s. P
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
- I* K# |$ A2 p+ ]" D5 [/ i116. Long time no see! 好久不见! ; {! G9 x: p! f( ^' x9 h
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。 ' L  u/ \" y0 H
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
) i3 w: c/ s0 `119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 3 |9 Z! A4 U" h( S& n
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! 5 e; H7 c7 n) D1 W
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? 9 f( Q$ g$ T0 a+ ~" P2 d
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! 5 T  R$ {- N- |) Y& B& k- M
123. You have my word. 我保证。
. ^; U4 Q" W! a" x  c- P124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! ) c" R9 @3 E$ [  L/ [, |
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。 . A) H4 v1 ]7 e# B9 ?0 k
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
& S- X1 s8 R3 M! F( T+ F. S5 O; \127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
. @' F; I7 j8 n; @- K128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
: Q* j7 M+ q3 {& O- M129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 $ ]! ?* ]1 ]" h3 |4 I8 b
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 3 {. X& t6 z8 U5 t( A$ a
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。 / E- k7 S/ i' a9 d# r6 V
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
- h1 a+ i9 u8 c2 _133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 3 m1 k3 p+ @. u$ [' |. ^$ R) c
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 - R$ s7 y" j$ G% {1 S, i5 u
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧! ( z4 _: e# j6 f) O
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 ' [3 m- j) M5 n0 u1 J
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。 ! U% |6 K! L8 c
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
, M- \% N- ?  L4 o3 }2 L0 q/ }139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
3 @% ?! {& q4 E140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 00:17

141. What day is today? 今天星期几? ! i0 P; s: t7 {0 o
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
5 {8 n& k2 ]% q3 D+ m143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
' l" \0 l  H+ v& O) i# u144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? " M7 u" A9 j4 K1 h  o
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。 ) W# f( W2 A$ |4 v' l
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
$ m" E/ w) z" E- D147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
5 N8 M: \/ w/ b4 V) Y: C4 B148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
5 {6 n7 c7 i- U149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
( J. r  z* h. i' `3 Y7 V150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
$ K' a' K8 j, {, k6 M4 q+ R) F, g151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。 / Q$ z. e9 Z' d) j5 `5 l1 A- Y
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 * u% R, f( ~0 |
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
' \% q- [5 _+ _7 v( t! R( q154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
5 O3 j+ ^$ U# c% `  S' F155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
6 m6 z* D! w+ n( F' d156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 ! W" W* B3 @7 s8 b: x8 N% T$ B$ n/ x. m
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。 # {( F3 m5 W9 h  R/ H+ A# g1 [1 k- E
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
$ ^/ d* A7 X; {0 ~/ y2 e' {9 R159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 0 P6 j6 L2 b' r* h6 {
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
- X- c# R" g1 F9 j( ?161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 / l7 {4 t' O0 }  N- }" e
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么? / K* f4 l4 J! T! n/ z5 q8 n/ b
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
8 p* ]9 [' K' }% k1 n; P( {164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 : l% U% V- J+ A5 m
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
. s* n" Q; q; D# \$ E. Q166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
5 E% d( J# [% Q9 t  P0 s4 m167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。 9 t( {: d5 B: G0 q7 X6 r+ I* [. Z
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
2 q5 i! t- |; K% K7 Y0 b' Z169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
4 T0 u& S% S" e3 Q& r# d170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。   k% S) a+ d1 F/ q
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? ' v( `6 A8 C6 _* _
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
" ]* z8 X* ]7 J173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 3 {! Y3 x# o: a* u3 q1 s+ G
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
8 F* C1 v2 I0 d* N( P  d! z175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
6 d0 N: a! |8 X1 n6 _8 `176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 7 r0 t) Z( ?& n6 f6 u
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
5 v' u) d: S9 n. l! k178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
6 \0 ?: s+ s9 z. Q9 l' U179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 : A/ P. a. s: P9 E8 b9 H/ @6 g8 N
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 00:25

181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 # j9 l- B1 O" m( W# x
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
8 T, \0 {( [" g# I# e183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
" O' G- f) ^" F184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
& a4 @0 X. Q  V9 z+ g185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样? 0 q# O( ]' @! a7 x0 J
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。 ' K! S; g( @5 d( d& W" i5 d8 g
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
2 p3 ?9 Y% L6 [188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 5 G% T3 I) j) \9 g
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。 6 _# E2 [- ^; G) h" U  W/ g
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
) A3 n) }0 ?; @191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
) W5 f8 F/ |3 |0 j' d/ L9 z2 g192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
/ {4 |& `" }: A( A2 o193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。 2 `- S  \9 o8 u5 L8 V" c
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
3 a7 p0 j: a" S  X195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
: S1 T6 K( z( d6 N# Q3 R196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
# G- K5 y7 G3 z- h! n" e, J- i$ J197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 # D/ R# C" e) y8 i% k
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
5 Z" h! S6 p$ m$ \) o$ M1 A199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。 * d8 z- f0 n' M1 E1 |% h$ i
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 00:26

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
# q  ~* E( Z" K4 j1 G$ g  C) D, t+ [- y' B/ R* W# q3 I
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 & P7 l! n9 w" B( N1 T& T
: f* h4 _+ d2 T
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 / O1 K% n, T' x

4 m& N: H" d# i/ ^! V+ y204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 4 n; f. l. s7 d. Y8 F; O8 E

9 Q: q& K" B7 T3 F! F% e205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
7 A  x5 q$ P9 Y) }! n( B3 Q! Q
% l) S3 o, Y8 T: `206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
* v, H5 Y" j, Z- |7 ~5 J6 G, D- j  P9 ]7 D' y2 A4 v  S% l6 S
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
1 \9 g$ T& c% A& |* ~
+ R( R8 f0 e, B- @2 N- o/ g208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 ; q6 j8 d5 A+ k" ^

: V5 s, ?5 d+ F+ z209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。 ' ?) v3 u* F' A3 A; [! G
* A/ S4 A( e0 ], P
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。 & E. o" \2 `! V. h* q0 k

" g0 u. M8 H! I7 s0 u2 y) G3 |3 x0 o211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
) v- [, U7 V1 e
/ l- a, E2 m! c+ m5 D212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 4 w2 _& O& @3 ^6 K. m
( @6 w. b2 `8 V% l5 m
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
" Z: }1 b: p, U, ]* B
  A- E2 b* @1 Q/ f- _/ G214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
& i3 s4 C2 S0 {. K3 D# t& ?  j7 }7 T, w+ ^6 l" O9 w% Y2 z
215. None of your business! 与你无关! , I' S" K6 T( b5 }8 R
7 {- H  ?/ J; h: @
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
* O# g. n2 X2 k- o/ w9 F  i9 P' P2 q) P" z8 S
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 + M6 D, K! A* J+ q. l9 E) K
1 _9 h$ ]0 C$ ?' }7 {
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
' S& G/ j# R# P+ |3 V2 H) k' F) Y/ D9 h! h- l4 Y2 q: g% }
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 ! M- _1 s$ R& g0 M: G3 {

& k; t* _7 ?5 l& f& G220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! ' O0 h- e2 V" f8 U& }, N$ }, A! k
; w4 K+ P6 B& T* ^/ d
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
+ @& k2 j& N6 ?& W* {$ `2 |. Y( U0 X7 F
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
5 U/ t& J! Y7 W# {, A5 v+ m
3 T7 x* k+ P5 [/ A* O223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
* s3 T5 H; }( b; x$ M; O5 s& Z% h( X& |  ]/ ~( u2 ~
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
$ j/ ~  F  C5 h' P# y5 b9 A) H4 z3 A, j
# ^8 l5 i- m, U1 w% T, x% [; {225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
0 x6 C6 q9 y7 Y, P4 A/ @+ y: G
+ o- K( A" h/ i( |( G2 d226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 ( M1 Y1 G# ?% O8 }7 W0 ~
6 o; Z- J7 ]- |$ W/ m
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, . H6 f8 ~4 S( P+ G- p- k- K8 D2 B8 _6 T0 R

6 u! D; a+ `/ h2 T% O% g. o5 M6 e8 v7 {228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。 9 o9 N8 n; ^4 ]9 m7 p$ J

) r1 y' c1 }( v229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 - s: p) B; N7 p' _/ k

2 g% }) L# y2 k' I( }230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 : `( ]: o0 o) k$ X" G$ {
) R( K& c; o2 {* _6 q
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 0 e$ V' {7 c  c1 e' V
  B5 I  Z9 M& b- |
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
0 q, B: o& h# ^
8 U  E5 M' u3 }233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 ' v' {. Z1 e& F$ R
3 w! a. b4 i+ `/ A8 w: q0 ~! g
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 $ W0 s7 m" Q  v7 A3 f7 A
, O( z! C& y8 A* l! v+ ^
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 & d+ u# ]0 @  C( L# g  P  d

% C& u* o! Q. t/ M5 Z236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 , t. l# R1 ?, z* W

! N3 J* R9 O' _2 _6 R- G/ Q237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 # ?5 L5 t5 b$ L: _  ?7 c
' J. ?) g# i' g, g3 [7 L* o
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。 + L0 s/ ^6 X# s3 L  J4 b6 D
7 G1 x: u/ a0 J8 H; h: B- z6 Z7 y
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! . g9 @" Y3 m1 ^0 q' F, Y9 S& O; [
- E$ d6 D3 U: w) q
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 00:29

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? 9 I2 P' X  O, J! }2 Z
8 `0 M8 ]9 k8 n, x0 ~0 ?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? 7 H' I4 S& C% n  }

& [, J: j8 @- ], W& P) I0 G243. First come first served. 先到先得。 8 j) E5 M! l# p+ k' I* D) o1 h

3 ?4 a- E, L3 W( x  K244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 : w9 b7 T9 o: U
% P" h* ?% H- e" U8 S
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 0 P( V9 r- j: ]9 V* ^  N
$ R9 R. i! G- L" {% l
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 , ?  O7 {# B, h

- |8 `2 b3 ^5 R247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 8 A" [1 Q8 J! Z- R; i$ G/ F

! Q2 P" o& n3 e8 Z1 z/ t0 Y, i2 `9 e3 G248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
, a# d* Z9 V9 w4 Z) D  \- f, R& H' x7 @6 v8 t
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 - C; L# F* H" c3 l) y9 n0 {, S) _; @. w
7 g- ?) q0 I  \5 m5 z. O
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 4 O! C$ r2 c) [: e( u# a

4 Q% w. A8 }! y, N/ e  H251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 - H0 B0 l; ?0 W+ k% t

$ e6 C, H4 ]6 G$ g4 B7 ~! N0 h" U. i252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
4 G0 A$ I9 w1 M3 I7 Y7 v! s3 h, S4 y2 \6 H) O5 b3 C9 z9 \2 o
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
* d4 k3 F# U! V) \1 m
2 C$ E$ M! Y& Z2 P3 d$ d: O# I254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 5 B9 W: }9 z' d* @

6 S* q$ t8 S( T1 g8 r& _255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! 4 n" |  H  U: Y  Q& E
* p# O$ @( u: R8 u$ }" g0 W) u
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 ; u& x+ m$ {' K3 b8 D/ t0 b+ g

" m" N$ h$ Q1 R+ i5 n257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ; k" H) e( G6 ^4 |

3 H. s% |* Z0 p9 I0 T0 `! `258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 " }0 ?. W. J# `% a
+ E) f  C" g9 O8 g
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 1 \" k7 P$ p* P; _

) F5 t" g! }* D7 @# i" Q2 k260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 & G' t/ `/ m. H4 ^# h2 q( i
6 X2 y% m# a6 F! o# U
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
& Z6 R% o" z( a: b4 J; f# v0 N6 y, W8 h. n0 q0 \: f6 ?2 M
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 + q7 H) G8 Z# Z2 Z: O

& u& U! x# K: Q- j263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
- M9 G1 ]2 a/ s# a5 D  m+ y( ?- I
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 8 [- I* B$ ]  E* X- J9 c

4 h3 U! y- Y8 D7 V% k; \265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 ; |: W6 g2 _8 X! T" p. |

" D6 Z- p5 }: B! E266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
! u6 k6 m/ r+ M# T7 M; V) ]. B4 b4 O0 d5 j6 P2 D& k* k
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
) ?# G5 x6 p2 d9 w; p" n. [
) W. Z; y+ l' G8 M$ `$ R6 ^  }268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 % v1 _- [6 e" v+ R2 Y: [

* M2 u4 x! i- j+ ^269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 09:16

270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 ) ]5 o0 o5 z" k- y' F
$ w) q; a' T7 z7 N& n
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
; p* I; P- Q7 f" g  v& G5 L* o6 f  K
8 k/ W; G# J6 B9 G; O. {- ^272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 0 O3 [5 }/ h( z: v* D
0 r( M  i' n: Q2 Z9 G. q
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
, N; `  p1 C4 I8 G" w  m; [) `. r7 W/ J1 k* d# W9 r2 e7 Q3 Z
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
+ @# L% L" Z, ]0 z5 A& h1 I0 {+ e* m1 @; }, f, W& T% A3 a
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
2 C1 o) ?; ~1 }% v( i/ `0 c* D, u- J' T3 R$ \7 A( n
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 ! F2 V! e6 @0 |+ O  z4 _5 L
; X- S  l9 X7 ^" |6 P/ e" D
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 , J3 ]8 P5 r/ x+ m$ m
# `2 \0 K2 d" e7 ^# w) t% F  @! _
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? + _9 l: L0 V! u* P! y1 s

- P2 x2 r# o$ a) `! K, O% z7 N279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
9 U6 b( P+ F+ _" a3 n8 \5 [9 Y* r: P
& X% C' X- [! n( Y280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
% M) ^$ P- `" C) _9 L% n7 T4 N9 {) l& S. U# [$ i8 a
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 4 K2 A2 r  v* [8 ~7 }0 ~
$ H$ M. H3 x* H! @+ y
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
  ], p8 r5 D/ G) K* n' V& I4 [4 {6 m; l% s; |
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
3 q3 h; V: S, p* V/ `( H8 R
/ R9 j& l0 {. e7 q284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 9 M$ N3 \' g* |  H4 N# a" h

: |5 N! e. S" {# U' M285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
: F( {! N0 h$ a2 d+ S0 N" r2 g$ e8 X; a/ |) S: d' k1 C/ C  e
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 ' |' L+ t/ o+ _& I0 o  L$ C

6 A, L6 q: H" a/ j" }287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 * m% ~' @* @7 K/ A5 E
' o, Z  ]# W$ L8 M& J
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
8 {" X# a1 ?2 o2 x, Q/ x% y1 V, m0 w# t2 {
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 : s( L* F: c- X9 R9 a+ W/ l

9 y; h6 O: S% {1 p5 F290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 , h9 G% z' p& |9 M. a- @

- I6 Y6 l3 k6 \: n/ ~0 ?291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
. p+ p' C$ N) f4 L( k6 z* h  x2 ?% b7 n3 u& u5 {8 o
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
# \& W6 `( m* o: G" ?  `1 a) I) s; M# J
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? 1 W' o% \- T* S& B% c  V) j
+ E  i: F" o, z7 e& ^; Y7 K
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?   @0 _) @" @. ?9 a
& Q6 I, N# u) T3 _. m& _: z
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? 7 l4 J" ?# q: q0 S" J. y

7 {+ }0 F  |$ f8 B! y* w9 a296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
5 j3 E8 d3 C& s, w, D6 B0 B
% c/ U4 G) |/ p" v/ H8 a- m297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 " S6 O5 }. W7 O3 k# R6 N, a1 u. M# g
# O0 |7 c9 x7 s$ d! S8 |
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
$ H" W' O, a8 ~% H
. V+ L# N# N/ L$ k" O3 F299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 3 e) `4 w* o' O. Q$ [, [8 O
6 v, T- |7 }- j- W/ v* I
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 09:16

301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
9 A% ~) ]& t- v$ \" r) g/ A! h' M5 w4 F. b/ I1 y- W
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
: X' I; {% h2 l, g6 }% g' y  s
7 c+ f/ s' z) a4 J+ Y303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
' }! N7 v. Y$ F- o" t/ ]9 T6 x+ b& O$ b
7 U! g6 o2 Y$ F& {. X304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
9 J" U: M) l) J3 T5 y0 K  J9 h+ j0 {2 ]% \
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。
+ o: z% _' K0 O  {; k: v; p$ {& f
! g8 j. x' _/ S" ]306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
/ }! ?5 ?# C! J, W- J
. n/ G  F, u* M* d4 q307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 + i$ ^; V: J! r( n. s! s' d
$ }# A$ ^  f6 ]0 _0 K6 p1 I" K
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 # F/ _- J* t3 Y' A9 a' L( e
1 |+ T$ z& Q2 ~3 U5 u5 i3 g& N9 M: C
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
% G# k4 z3 S  `" y; Q
* z( l8 Z  `/ \& a/ P% `6 W5 s  p310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。
7 q# i% i! Z0 n, `/ T2 M& A8 ~% E9 M
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。
1 L. s* j( L% W: H5 U
+ k# I" q5 X( B312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 3 p& @1 _$ J' X) b( o) L

. |. u  t9 i$ B* D% L9 K313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 - N; K0 j/ z+ g5 K3 p& _1 K
2 ^/ a; u% S- d! o/ m& x- U& e
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 9 t; J5 }/ e& r9 b+ G# ^/ D

" d$ r) m$ k/ r5 L315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。
# Y7 s) K1 }+ z  V3 {7 h% t
( U; v1 T% L( E# k8 a% e4 y1 ^) A316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。   ]. {* @4 z. @9 M1 G2 W
: |  M  B3 A* c; u1 h; _/ H
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 % x& ~; R: S* K. j) O+ {

1 S2 `8 i' o  I$ w318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 + M, }6 D* `0 L

3 O; n' R) d1 P: h/ L319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 . D$ S  d$ O/ e

, f9 C* @4 b7 V$ K0 H% o# l320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
/ |( j5 K8 D# i3 o9 r$ C2 r: z& r4 c' t2 Y& q& ?9 E9 c: i4 s
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
' h2 m' R3 {$ D% X* L2 W8 O
4 \% u( d" {; i% h9 \6 U322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 3 }) k% f2 A  ~. v; Z$ t
/ t! r& R  s' w5 F
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 % k- T* Z4 X& ?0 S, D) O
; m! }& ~5 Y' Q- o+ W1 d$ ]5 D
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。
9 B3 n/ k4 ^, A" K! y
! u  f2 N3 F0 C+ \325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 ! I  [5 R' @5 k* d: t
$ E/ [. O( E4 L2 K$ H1 x8 V
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
) J. c. `# ]. I( Q
: U  n8 c5 `# f4 Z( X+ d% w3 A  ~327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 : A+ D8 [7 ^( F8 y& g& n% @

; V( _! r# }! t9 U& c& [( z) a328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 , w) t( b# o4 ~4 p: j) m
+ l3 Z3 J! ~3 V/ f, U+ F
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。
& K! d" W: J, ^1 u1 Y- |0 C( b: y% d& j% b1 Z
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 09:20

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?   s! W1 e' @& E2 o6 y5 d
- o/ g/ v5 P/ d5 ~
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ! i$ k/ c- c  S3 i: B

% ?# A* b9 ~( ?& I7 B8 |333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
" |) E7 C# K$ i
) k' b5 J& Y5 u$ E, K, P334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
; u9 j" w, l, R- i# j9 V* k6 n" I
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
. X) v2 b; M' G2 h* Z6 s* T
1 H0 g  V! o, G" w" `336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
/ M$ E" \" q4 b) R! e! s# Q1 J0 H+ _) H, Y+ v' ~
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 ; n* R- k7 c) T1 ~1 h
& U) v% R4 w0 ^% x& `1 K% x
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。
! i9 }, ]* o9 l! |! v( h- Q. o5 B0 G6 Z4 }: F
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? ; q! Q3 i+ k$ z" o9 O

/ ^/ }2 {3 \! F: x2 e3 `. Y. ]340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 ) [0 A1 `7 O  k1 Q2 f
( @  o& _& I  B
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 & l0 R) t* E8 t( n! b# s4 {; z

; d5 V# }! A* g7 E! z4 C+ j342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
  V7 Q* K/ q# {1 w% l
) Z2 S, T' \5 D- ^5 o+ p% O/ }0 Y343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 & u$ y( k9 |$ T9 F  N" ]

( m( I  S% p( i2 r344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ' U0 z2 ~$ N& M- ]4 N5 _" V% w! |2 U

" a& |0 y3 G+ S/ E/ Q! ]345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
4 O7 p, M/ [# p/ X& S. X
3 i1 v$ E9 w& k7 y. w; _346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ' ]/ H8 G7 z/ ~+ I3 \, A8 a& ?4 ]' w& X
+ |; O) o& }. F" D8 e
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
4 F+ L8 X) G: G
$ i% ^! P: U, t4 a. `" _1 Y348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
0 o6 D$ ?4 q6 c; `9 q8 \6 D
8 M& F2 `0 W% K3 P$ _8 I349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?
) W& v1 K) V! ?8 A* J8 j( c# Y, d) y. X% T" d
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 6 c: Z; r; b3 H& k' m: M( {

- U* c6 p/ c7 g6 S351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。
% u# O! R/ @5 d# H9 ~$ A; ~, ]
5 M+ }1 m! V0 r  X352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。
9 i+ h0 m1 P; A& b8 J7 ?2 d) J' o% C( z/ v2 C$ M
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。 6 D& A+ o  b4 ]+ U$ Z& @7 j

- |( [: V# x& |* `/ G354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
$ E% x6 f$ N$ U
7 o& e. ^3 w* n& d355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿! - {8 a1 ^8 X9 M5 K
) v) E2 J3 Q# v+ T1 j3 {
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。 3 g/ J9 Q3 D% i  f( ~1 u1 }: N/ r
0 \2 c* L, h$ c6 l% y- V
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。 5 j7 c. ^9 e# W7 D7 I
/ l8 b4 G/ [! o% q$ y: N
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。 * y) j  B6 k7 x+ X6 I

* E7 H7 ~3 }! P2 p4 y& _( C359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
6 {# M. b: F* |' i% X9 i, R' o; n! R. n. y" G; f0 ]4 |  c
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 09:20

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。 6 u6 }  i# M9 C9 R7 i! U/ W4 q
% k* @  E( ^: s. |0 ]4 J$ L
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。 . ~& l# }. F+ V$ k# @
: g8 l% R" k4 k; j" V2 s; D" x$ a
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
- t; m$ r  `# q$ @5 R! c
3 ~8 Y6 Z+ t0 x7 W$ `364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
% C' a, I! S4 E. x9 p  q( y/ Z6 Q1 @% a6 S& B) {. i
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。 / ?8 H, U' U! E

9 j: ^0 b0 U7 A366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。 3 L: w( V& N1 b+ b- V- ^
1 }) w7 ^9 c* f: y8 ~3 r) R
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
5 W+ S& M1 {9 s$ f
& h- ^  Q0 k2 z5 Q! x: o368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
2 e6 r" a$ o+ P( _8 _3 F% b% ?' `* O/ L7 F5 @
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
. B2 ^/ w- B% e; K/ b* h% j$ z1 ]4 x& J% U1 N
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。 2 |3 u1 T( k! L, [, m/ S8 P; |

; S6 C* P# ^/ ^; v4 v7 W% O1 B$ q371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。
9 ~" y2 U: ^1 i3 G4 ^1 D- Z
& o0 G% e  r2 b9 `+ h+ k372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。 8 C( p$ R- {# b, }: {

& P) l( d0 T+ q( c- Q3 z373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。
, ?" H1 d- y% N% [4 h) `  A6 ]/ Z+ @8 P
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
4 x0 E/ a+ Y/ T" _2 q
$ {$ t6 Y- ~  |375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。 ( q* A5 r  A0 y; U$ u0 q/ D

  U, R# x4 |8 [. K( l: ]* ~$ Q376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
6 Q) t, Q, A; s3 a9 P; u
9 \8 p- L( j5 E377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。 1 |( r7 x$ x. y; ^# Q9 E6 U

# {  k, Y- a0 l3 }378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
* g# {6 g' d2 ~0 r: i4 M! ?4 Q. R6 X3 ]  m) ?+ U
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? 8 f+ Z7 F' {5 \$ s1 i; P' y( A

" F( l0 b8 W& G! R* S& K380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。
# a$ ]# `$ r9 x1 Q1 X  b- L5 V" e& Y
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
' a! c' R+ e0 c8 s( [% `
) P% j6 f: o0 \0 t382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。 + e2 `8 J4 Z  [) l7 {" P5 [

) k* I0 @+ l& ^* c/ |383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。 8 e/ Y6 Z4 v9 T' ~% X+ s4 U4 t

. A3 [2 e, f7 Z& p" b* l384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。 + z% v: ]& b, g" _, R

" \- X7 |! k! h385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
6 ~! `+ ~, K$ ~8 ]7 K2 _- C! \  q0 u8 |9 @  s  r
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 # j3 c( k( ^+ \' J9 r$ s  G
' ?0 w# A5 p8 k3 E8 P' a
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。 9 ?9 \7 w- ]$ L; F3 h

1 _) K- _% M8 J1 b8 x( Y3 h* ]388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
1 V) @1 F& }+ _8 ?" Z9 u4 K
1 {( d: W3 V4 V389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
% y8 ]; ]4 u% K* p
" w" P& L! q6 I" f$ b$ P5 R. d390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。 3 O; C& U% D" P0 {8 b, |4 P: h

% W1 ]3 v8 R& E3 C7 s7 J( D7 v6 [391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。
0 N  n& }$ S" `" _% M2 r$ j4 ~
: X1 [# h* i0 A, ?392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗? - n' W8 ~( S( O0 |$ A

4 m; C! X8 t, Y$ j9 d( q393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
) r5 D4 u3 ]4 l/ m, i% S! p
6 q3 b" o8 Z8 ^$ `% y394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。 6 E0 M  i- U8 ~' q: q

$ D' n( G4 a' O% ~- m. v, b395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
0 i8 A9 s2 T3 d* e1 d* F& s/ B8 |
4 p6 O4 v2 B1 Y: }5 q/ F7 C+ I$ j396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
$ @" l) X' L6 M# T; E
2 Y# Z! v; J5 \5 J397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
, [2 o! P1 s: A( V* I7 y5 H, v* I& k4 b  r' n6 ~4 V8 E2 [( j
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。 ' B2 t% Y8 w7 M3 w+ R2 a- [4 N

- y& G& i% q6 v  D" j' H/ b399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
9 o4 S/ ^% \' s+ t+ u, v1 q9 K# Y" n! M3 S
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 09:21

401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。
: w! J$ q5 T& s2 \
6 X' u' V/ X- j. a5 D402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
  z3 \' S4 W) z- ?( M/ g4 C' F
& n" f. f( F, U$ W7 i7 k' C403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
& J: j, ?" }% ?9 H
/ C5 W8 [8 x1 L* H7 b$ x404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
+ _+ ?8 n+ |8 \* r$ G) Z: l1 O  E3 j; R
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
8 @( ^6 Y5 i9 P% b" @5 H+ t' \5 E! I
5 |& `! j! S0 {1 b) w* g# T406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 ; H" |' E; |. ]& X% S# B; ]3 `
8 b$ ^0 F0 I. i0 _; i+ R/ B8 g
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。 3 q' z5 A- ?5 P- }; @1 ]0 P
+ Z; Z6 W* G4 |: [# F! R
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 7 Q4 a' P  E; ^( S8 M# }7 O/ i
: m7 e* q0 u# K( S7 Y
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
2 q9 T- w$ r2 z& c( ?( l1 H! F+ E, D, k: Y  @# l) A% C! E, K1 N
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。 3 h) B6 }- Q/ `3 y9 }* p

2 ]. X1 K/ P3 S0 b/ R6 n: L411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?
. \; c0 z; f& @6 R# |0 a; W" f- d) T1 }# a3 w5 z
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
  }6 u  P* P1 U# M% F7 C/ m# g0 z# Y8 o1 N; v& }
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
2 k9 w2 p' W3 z4 F! F1 Z; K, h! f5 X
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 + ~2 v: w" p5 ~2 n- l# g% I0 }: E

; `) }/ J8 m0 i  z$ K+ B415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。 ( i( w  y1 \& @: |# r1 B4 f
: @: t7 ?# t/ q0 _2 B; R' ?$ W- X. f
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
( X9 M* C% W- Y9 F/ S+ K- L
: k6 h: y+ ]! p7 Z& P417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
2 X; O# p3 i2 g# _  h% J! V
: H* i/ ]8 V' m418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。 ' A3 \) C7 [7 u. ?
8 q) i/ W* N) {# t0 M6 v5 D" [
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。 1 k3 ?) @- q5 ?
1 g/ m1 J, x5 N/ L( t
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。
# v+ T1 ?6 l; i7 r1 \7 S8 r: t4 E. C* C- O. y. ^0 {
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?
9 G$ v+ G  v4 g: X2 i1 B$ z. E
8 V0 q' Z7 R( ~0 P2 \& x/ a422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
7 ^5 F6 C& Y. {! d: @* u# s0 e0 p5 H3 w8 t( ]
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。
* K; N1 I! D+ V: J' x
0 R% [- w- f" X7 p' p5 w& J424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。 6 K2 ]3 ^6 W6 z$ q& y& w7 F% b- h
1 d' \" C" x; }$ L5 k- \
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。
/ n1 ~4 o& w7 |/ Q  Z
( Z9 k- I  U& J  E  @426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。
0 B% z- X8 R0 a' U% r2 w5 _1 M5 S( F9 D- c
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。
5 a, f% S! ]( q( E" `
4 _7 w/ B  ^8 N5 b' t0 E9 v0 o428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
! y3 i0 ^5 N* E: N. l
5 c+ q5 H* Z, r, G7 {1 X( B0 H% e429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
  M# a* ?5 U! C) q3 E- b# N1 X  ^. P# p- A9 d2 p
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。
6 m! ^' j, L1 p. _, P- k/ x- |/ w0 e& N7 V% o* b" V
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。 $ B. q5 d8 h" J, A4 W; u7 s

0 a( _2 V4 Q0 K" b3 d4 |432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。
( ~: @# T1 W4 y/ d- K1 G, V9 O. }% J, q5 H  l; B/ @* f- n
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。 . N& ]9 z% b$ R' b9 `& W% L
/ `& n3 E9 P5 W/ p0 J) D
434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。
( l) ]1 w0 r  T$ @2 e  B2 {7 _
3 D# q( f" }3 c1 u" U1 k0 Y( Z3 ~435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。
- l% A3 F7 Y* _  q7 m6 a- Y1 N" j3 K' ?) w1 t
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。
3 L8 P+ x5 _4 R- J! T5 l3 L3 x
* W: f3 p3 R6 i! W( y437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
0 a# G0 V" k- a
# B( r& U* N0 V- A- J* S438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。 " z2 _& z# a  N6 O3 i/ t: B! n

- R3 c3 H! o# b: d439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。
( F0 [( }8 u8 c' l4 d! Q. F
4 m/ d; c! }0 F9 s0 x440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。 / m; Y) R2 k+ R1 g$ c; Z: l

' @- M/ M! H* K2 b; p441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。 " D: z) v; X3 V( ?5 d) r

. g" f. X1 i- J4 I1 O! z442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。
7 ]: `7 h! K% A( y3 O8 V
( a0 l. o' G! `$ S443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。
3 k) s8 c- g# d* s2 i1 i5 o
- k. X0 ]9 W+ \: _, O- `& A444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。
作者: 北京风度    时间: 2009-8-7 12:17

看一遍都要一天,甭提背了
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-7 20:12

每次来记几句就有收获
作者: 雅宝    时间: 2009-8-7 22:15


作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-8 20:08

今天还没背
作者: GuanZhuangEr    时间: 2009-8-10 18:09

好东西,收了!谢谢lz
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2009-8-11 00:00

200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
) Y3 [1 D, q2 A. ?5 i* F$ [4 J
) [' a, F5 k* G+ A. X" ~! z这句我觉得应该是:Fasten your safety belt.系好你的安全带。




欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2