我太喜欢高潮那段了 3 k8 T% V7 m; k% ^8 U3 M唉 晚上戴着耳机睡觉 就是夜里0点FM这首歌吸引的我 让我为止找了整整1个月啊 H. T2 n2 O. K/ M" j4 P7 k4 S
那份感觉也只有我能体会到 心情太爽了作者: 爱的伤痕 时间: 2009-7-29 16:50
Now it seems to me & ?* |% d# u8 p) pThat you know just what to say / Z- `5 [7 @9 `! V/ ^But words are only words 3 a! V% T4 H. r/ \4 i* C5 V* mCan you show me something else2 F6 s; P5 V- ~% C
\! i: }8 W! W( P6 }
Can you swear to me that you’ll always be this way? ' P2 d9 J' u( h5 xShow me how you feel3 y. y( q6 c% t
More than ever baby 3 ~$ `/ A8 t7 n: Z8 }: `( E. ]" }5 ?0 Z4 a3 W. J
Well I don’t want to be lonely no more }" g( N5 p, x9 U. \I don’t want to have to pay for this 5 ^- @0 G* m6 _- ?I don’t want another lover at my door1 Z/ t( o9 }, I
It’s just another heartache on my list4 K% ?( x; _/ Q- J+ d4 `
- y1 N+ e7 C: G# bI don’t wanna be angry no more ! U: G) i, Z1 @5 P8 U Q. x6 vYou’re the one who could never stand for this + U" w% a9 |2 u2 uSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sure- l/ {4 |0 l+ w
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore, ]/ F* ?/ ]( j
3 G- f4 a% R3 k; v # p' ?+ b$ h; p3 _1 Q7 C/ xNow it’s hard for me; ^. y9 ~, m+ T+ Y4 g
When my heart’s still on the mend + e: ]" X: X9 ^" o% N0 @Open up to me9 k; e: |# d, N) l# W }! g# Z
Like you do your girlfriends 1 i) t# h; f: l3 z' cAnd you sing to me8 s4 F' n: X: ` f: h
And it’s harmony & z( s. N' L2 y9 F9 [$ n, d4 cGirl what you do to me is everything, \) a/ b9 \+ L9 b# a
Let me say anything just to get you back again ' _$ I' ]% x, V% c! }Why can’t we just try? 8 n; }: Y' Z9 S$ R3 t/ H7 O9 v; d8 T, ?
I don’t want to be lonely no more ! e& F! s2 G L% a0 LI don’t want to have to pay for this" ?8 r$ g8 m8 k
I don’t want another lover at my door) f( E7 s8 o$ V) |
It’s just another heartache on my list 2 i2 y ?( `5 ~" \2 x T6 Z3 v$ II don’t wanna be angry no more 8 w v( @9 ]3 W7 w8 u0 e& t6 @, cYou’re the one who could never stand for this) a& q, D( \" [' z5 L
So when you tell me that you love me,know for sure 3 Z3 }8 T/ i7 g( z0 h4 c* dI don’t wanna be lonely anymore) g5 J7 p# r2 g0 B- ^% r1 J! f! A" D
6 \2 I2 j' ?2 Q, s- sOoooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh , e3 o" K3 [2 @7 EWhat if I was good to you?0 ?, H2 T* v( p3 z4 r
What if you were good to me? 0 J! R" q# C0 b/ }What if I could hold you9 P$ S3 U5 u' J$ Z; j5 F2 E. ?
till I feel you move inside of me? - |" }. b: Z5 }# {0 `What if it was paradise? : P' f- C. V$ xWhat if we were symphonies? + O& T3 [3 [ d% }What if I gave all my life2 R/ A, V6 M6 j; x$ @) P+ `- z
to find some way to stand beside you? G$ x8 l4 v* P3 T3 U; |( J现在看来 . K" `' I* u4 E( F V6 |' z+ G( p8 W3 b你知道该说些什麼 4 d# D4 {! \ G5 V* t( a. ]3 e D
但那只不过是空口白话 6 O+ `/ j g& J$ O你能不能让我看看别的东西 9 H D" G# {7 U) U6 F
你能发誓你会永远不变吗 7 I. R% @, {7 u, ]让我知道你的感觉 1 x8 v L1 A7 I: |- d& K比以前更多 宝贝 7 ~% X% [ [/ K$ c) a
我不想在寂寞了 " ^; C7 L# p( A, J4 J( g
我不想为此付出代价 ' A! [0 v N; a
我不想知道在我家门口的爱人 ^; P2 G0 j# g9 W& N* u只是又一次的心痛回忆 . G! g0 r' W) n, u, V. s/ ~
我不想在愤怒下去 . X g4 Y. S$ k- K8 J
你知道我绝对无法忍受这样 ' R" R( w( s. K# M- T; y' U
所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道 4 X! i' O2 F* c7 F3 T我不想在一个人寂寞了 9 x- W" h: V2 [喔..... : m; z( ]$ L$ N! W) ~! l: A
对我来说很难 3 I1 w U+ g! M' @1 \我的心伤还没复原 X0 A7 Y$ h. ?
对我放开心胸 + E6 s3 D& G( m. j- x- p% M0 B
就像你对姐妹淘那样 9 [# k8 }/ z3 M z; x7 I$ z' A
你对我唱歌 ' Z; s0 L) D! p9 ]5 Y3 e/ I犹如合声 ! n4 m! Z0 d# s; b女孩 你对我做的就是一切 % ]9 }. Q0 W3 i5 Y/ M; K
让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边 * z% H ]; s# b/ j; ^我们为什麼不能试一试呢 : Y( \. K4 L3 u5 D/ ]- t0 E
喔.... # [: f3 [* {8 |+ Y, [: }如果那时我对你好一点呢 9 i q! O, e5 n如果那时你对我好一点呢 2 m) m. C7 v: J6 j# g$ |如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢 4 q5 H' w1 w t: v# S
如果那时就是极乐世界呢 . D# x+ k) |/ m9 k9 t# q' n
如果我们是天生一对呢 + u4 N3 l- d/ S K% r3 s' |
如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢 7 q/ R$ C H7 C% X1 w9 ?9 Z! r8 \
喔..... * p+ C* m. I6 L# G; C1 y$ V
我不想再寂寞了 & r" l, E5 k$ |: Q
我不想再寂寞了 # k4 O5 T- G/ D6 y% o) U我不想再寂寞了 : K' _& r+ J9 j8 w我不想再寂寞了作者: jianting70 时间: 2009-7-29 21:57