Board logo

标题: [音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows [打印本页]

作者: 爱的伤痕    时间: 2008-12-26 11:59     标题: 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
. o% n- A2 t1 o+ ^! o; Q8 ^* A
& Q% u4 o1 q5 M* V+ ~- _' O; L[flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTMyODAxNDQ=/v.swf[/flash]
. Z  i0 Z' ?& t1 P  Y, Z& p
: m+ P5 n" g) z: F9 Z% X9 m在R&B/Hip-Hop排行榜冠军单曲《Need U Bad》的帮助下,今年刚刚21岁的R&B唱作人Jazmine Sullivan的处 子专辑《Fearless》在美国一经上市就大受欢迎。在本周的Billboard 200专辑榜中,《Fearless》凭借6万6千张的销量成绩空降本周榜单第六位。与此同时,在本周的Top R&B/Hip-Hop专辑榜中,这张《Fearless》更是成功登顶。
. F  b9 R4 \% L7 t0 j; d
/ A! A2 R* u4 O' |2 H  《Fearless》的初获成功当然与主打单曲《Need U Bad》的突出表现脱不了关系,但实际上,这首《Need U Bad》并不是费城姑娘Jazmine Sullivan音乐生涯中第一首出色的单曲。在此之前,她曾为Christina Milian创作过一首打入Club单曲榜第四名的《Say I》,还与Fantasia一同录过音。此外,她还为一些精选集创作过一些成 人R&B风格的歌曲。可以说,在这张正式的个人处子作之前,Jazmine Sullivan的音乐能量已经积蓄了很长一段时间。
% o( ?  d9 {" U& X, D' L" M$ M- M; k4 d1 T5 g1 g% W6 z% ^
   在2000年之后,除了Alicia Keys等极个别的几位以外,美国流行乐坛涌现出的R&B女歌手能让人一致叫好的还不多。有备而来的Jazmine Sullivan的出现让人眼前一亮,跟一般那种只唱不作的R&B歌手相比,Jazmine Sullivan显得更加全能。在这张专辑的12首歌中,Jazmine Sullivan一共参与创作了七首。而如果单比唱功的话,Sullivan也丝毫不落下风。无论是演唱《Bust Your Windows》、《Need U Bad》这些节奏型的曲目还是《After The Hurricane》和《In Love With Another Man》这种慢版的情歌都具有一定水准。这或许就是她被很多前辈看好的原因,本张《Fearless》的制作阵容中包括了Missy Elliott、Stargate、Tricky Stewart、Wyclef Jean、Salaam Remi和Jack Splash等诸多实力派老将。在已经加冕NO.1的《Need U Bad》之后,本张专辑第二首打榜单曲将是那首弦乐打底、旋律大气的《Bust Your Windows 》
作者: 爱的伤痕    时间: 2008-12-26 11:59

I bust the windows out your car 9 o# p# Z6 t2 R" X
And no it didn't mend my broken heart 4 j6 _$ C# @6 ?) S/ \& Z  W
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
6 [! x0 r3 m5 G7 U) p" j. cBut right now I don't care about that part
' s& Q3 {) W) z: N9 p
6 r. i: D+ E, x* hI bust the windows out your car
2 Z; ]% t4 D, o/ g! }3 r4 mAfter I saw you laying next to her
9 @3 h: u6 j+ e4 H; v% \- fI didn't wanna but I took my turn
/ d% [# q4 {) v  `I'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn
$ H' u- P9 Q2 |5 S; f% Q) R0 E6 R$ R: y; \8 D- ^' t* y4 ?
I must admit it helped a little bit ) E6 z# s! [& [; Q5 M; v, |
To think of how you'd feel, when you saw it 0 M' t4 a: ~8 f5 h
I didn't know that I had that much strength
) n5 C4 ], Z- t# jBut I'm glad you see what happens when & T- T+ q9 o) r, M& [, U
) X7 ]0 c7 m7 q+ r
You see you can't just play with people's feelings 3 W9 I* x$ B$ R4 g, d' g( G
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
. k% |; D+ {& L6 ]* lYou'll probably say that it was juvenille $ f0 g5 H) _5 O2 W9 u& Z
But I think that I deserve to smile
( ~5 x1 T$ K# j3 Z/ nha ha ha ha ha
5 f* N: c9 l. ?2 h& M  p+ p
4 R1 E$ t/ ?" J, fI bust the windows out your car
5 D! A, ?6 }9 Z4 {. s  XYou know I did it 'cause I left my mark ) [9 H4 O6 h# W
Wrote my initials with the crowbar
8 d0 {+ d* J* w  p; ?0 nAnd then I drove off into the dark 0 u! C6 u. p3 Q5 M+ d& @

% g9 _1 e. B- j5 Y% qI bust the windows out ya car
/ F1 n. }5 Z; [+ \7 v) sYou should feel lucky that that's all I did
# X( x4 C5 T& U- y! qAfter five whole years of this & @, s6 v# K  W/ j. [5 p* b1 p
Gave you all of me & you played with it * F6 u& [1 }0 V# Q
9 w7 d! i" Z/ ]" L4 U4 L
Oooh ahh... " e( Q; k+ x, J
I must admit it helped a little bit
8 D; \4 D8 k! B; }! FTo think of how you'd feel when you saw it
2 Y( b: Z9 N  L% ]7 i3 `I didn't know that I had that much strength
4 X9 H, a! A# \: O$ U3 TBut I'm glad you see what happens when...
0 }5 a2 K" T$ Q/ b1 y
, M! g* q1 [, KYou see you can't just play with people's feelings
- M+ l3 L3 E! t6 G- a' r: p* \' `Tell them you love them and don't mean it
& F$ F) |3 {' Z' N+ DYou'll probably say that it was juvenille ; N# I1 K- p( k5 B6 `
But I think that I deserve to smile
- d# w+ V) a, r' t* H+ K
% C4 n5 n6 R- }# ?: `Bust the windows out 'cha car.... 8 @- N$ j- }5 s2 o6 a$ l$ w# \
But it don't comfort to my broken heart
/ V2 c9 s) x- C0 G8 |" u( F; K, cYou could never feel how I felt that day + q0 C* Z, v* z5 s9 F7 ~" Z4 e
Until it happens baby you don't know pain
, v# L3 j! i) C9 k
" d: [3 d* \9 c+ {( F* ~, _Oooh Yeah I did it (Yeah I did it)
/ T6 v$ T3 B) B" C$ _You should know it (You should know it)
1 N5 Z5 |# D, w5 wI ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) 2 O0 j( z& i- o( P
You deserved it (You deserved it) 9 {, f8 K4 z5 ~( w  }' d' Q! ~
$ `5 e' u9 w- e
After what you did to me (After what you did) 5 H  J8 M0 f3 \  _
You deserved it (You deserved it)
  }9 [6 v. C9 Y: E# y- XI ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) 8 m! L" n! h# \3 K+ z
no no oh... (I ain't sorry)
7 z9 p  W. q1 K& U9 a' N) X$ k4 w; w
You broke my heart
, k9 ^5 Y$ }8 f+ ?So I broke ya car
2 K( u( d. G+ Y' i4 N/ I, fYou caused me pain (You caused me pain) 9 t. o) ~0 K: z/ c: w7 @
So I did the same 4 Q: n! J: E( k$ n1 U2 ^7 M4 _/ r
7 I1 N. M8 {. U; ~0 I/ P7 F
Even though all that you did to me was much worse 6 f9 N5 r- U/ @! L
I had to do something to make you hurt yeah 9 |" s/ u5 L- w
Oh but why am I still cryin'? 0 I; m: W+ s4 ~$ a
Why am I the one whose still cryin'?   x$ }* g) Z# w  r7 R6 h
4 `- g' e+ A% U0 ~& Z2 j0 K3 ~
Oh oh you really hurt me baby
8 p/ G$ P) {  i1 f0 h. S& T- KYou really you really hurt me baby
( O% a, I% c3 Z- w6 N, H% b) ZHey, hey, hey " W# ]' ~, L5 b+ G6 N& K, V
Hey, hey, hey
5 H: S5 u1 U* V7 r+ ^7 n( They hey hey hey
/ q1 i' I8 W" b( s9 n) Cnow watch me yua
9 F$ H; G8 a5 C  \now watch me ha ha ha
作者: 雅宝    时间: 2009-1-2 19:37

支持。




欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2