Board logo

标题: [音乐] 美国人气电子Punk团Metro Station 单曲Shake It [打印本页]

作者: 爱的伤痕    时间: 2008-12-16 00:47     标题: 美国人气电子Punk团Metro Station 单曲Shake It

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
! r, j0 Y1 X& ]/ u# C- x8 K/ }  {, g" Q3 u# C
[flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTk0NTg1MDA=/v.swf[/flash]
4 t0 u7 r( g2 A2 G. ]( s! x/ ^. P' S/ {! X
他们几个(Trace Cyrus, Mason Musso, Blake Healy, Anthony Improgo)都是10几岁,18-19岁。
, J. b4 x# w) g/ z& Z/ q5 O他们一开始是在MySpace放了自己的音乐,然后那些听了之后很喜欢的歌迷帮着他们出道的。连他们自己都有点难以置信。他们从来都不出去找场地唱歌,都是歌迷联络那些Club什么的,还帮他们收录。 * N5 q; I7 d3 x
乐队是Trace和Mason最早开始的,然后他们就从老家飞到L.A,Mason说“我从没见过任何人像Trace 一样,嘴上有穿孔,有纹身,还去摇滚俱乐部。我只是拿着吉他静静的在家里写歌” (他们两人很有默契的说) & w* U7 t: W& B/ F! y! v& l
然后他们认识了Blake,Seventeen Forever.” 然后一起想了这个组的名字,除了一张单曲Seventeen Forever。这首歌有点像80年代的POP电音。Seventeen Forever在Myspace的排行榜上获得了第一,后来他们找到了鼓手Anthony。。。
作者: 爱的伤痕    时间: 2008-12-16 00:48

I'll take you home
5 q  y- N6 t/ L4 P& oIf you don't leave me at the front door # w, \8 {8 d' @" Q3 C
(Leave me at the front door)
3 E( i5 R2 D* N' @9 `+ w1 f; JYour body's cold
9 R, {1 J& S: v& c" q/ LBut girl, we're gettin' so warm ! J/ c# I  R2 j1 i4 F3 p
And I was thinking of ways 8 C- L9 M7 F. W4 i
That I could get inside $ V- I0 i: {/ _) i  U
(Get inside)   Z9 R9 B* Z2 C' V: M
2 \( }. m* Q: W  D% Z) _
Tonight you're falling in love
. j. E- a* D; ZLet me go now
2 }' c, V0 T# _4 x7 D4 V! HThis feeling's tearing me up 1 V+ k) |5 y4 ]6 G
Here we go now
! b$ \* P% d0 {1 C- K4 ]$ S$ j; Q& n: }1 @8 \
Now if she does it like this
& J4 T7 S( w6 `8 T5 v" k5 _Will you do it like that? / D, H- C  k, O3 k+ n# r
Now if she touches like this # v  N4 p4 N. v8 D1 d1 }8 S7 }- v; Y9 S
Will you touch her like that? * T0 M- ?! S5 b1 {
Now if she moves like this 9 k4 K: F# ~) v6 j% T
Will you move her like that? * e! ^# l  A& x) G
Come on, shake, shake 9 b8 A7 w7 P( S% O$ k# Z
Shake, shake, shake it
: e' O; |- R5 n6 f" {$ x% ]
* D! @5 f3 [( K7 e! w5 wShake, shake 1 L7 b+ [  A8 c* i; J+ H( @
Shake, shake, shake it (x4) 6 ?: K0 _, Q7 V7 A" n! A! f
- W* N! s2 T4 C3 Q/ K
Your lips tremble
& J7 N$ A2 k" R7 P' i% h( n2 IBut your eyes are in the streets there
/ x  Y9 X; x4 I) l6 u& d( L(In the streets there)
1 f) z+ J5 ~/ E/ C* |- FWe're on the bed
% P" d  [# e7 c1 }: O8 T  {But your clothes are laying right there 8 w% {1 y6 P; z* [
And I was thinking of places
' ^/ p3 v; w3 k4 q4 N( H6 O! e- wThat I could hide 4 {3 @7 W* \/ E% f; z2 h
(I could hide) ; ~! H; E# {" i( ^7 r

& g) p! i# I6 G7 K& z/ zTonight you're falling in love
7 Z& F9 B( Y" k5 X; ZLet me go now
7 Y/ Z0 E* c  E' {  U5 g- Y9 dThis feeling's tearing me up
6 U8 Y" I  X9 F- gHere we go now
* n& U- o% N- q6 ^' }
# {. s  L; \2 L- Z+ ENow if she does it like this 4 j% m) d4 M5 W0 F7 e
Will you do it like that? / y9 v4 Y5 P2 U& u
Now if she touches like this
+ F, x3 `3 d# Q5 cWill you touch her like that?
: B) T% M! L3 r) l9 b+ M7 ~Now if she moves like this
+ B% \' U" x/ p0 Y# q  zWill you move her like that? # i! K2 E' R) ?  `9 L- n8 s5 U
Come on, shake, shake
9 [* X. p: Z5 Y# s" w, `2 }4 f' lShake, shake, shake it
7 f9 S; l& C* T9 b; P/ w' }+ C9 ^) ?$ ~4 ~
Shake, shake
3 j$ |- J+ Y0 e2 m* [Shake, shake, shake it (x4) # _2 }: N7 A, G* R* W
% c9 }# x/ v/ v9 E- u- {4 j' i
I saw you dancing
7 O+ d+ \. ]# W3 q8 ]And I couldn't get you off my mind 3 |3 Q9 w3 p( f% l2 \
I could tell that you could tell
! j0 Q6 [8 i/ I% S) KThat I was taking my time # _) Q8 z+ E3 v5 i. p# m2 x
But I was thinking of ways
7 d; r7 _7 M! X0 x1 LTo get you to stay tonight
$ s  z2 r% r( T3 S/ x# H7 f7 z  hBody's shaking ( ~7 y# u  A$ G8 |: [1 V
Tell me off so I can turn off the lights
% Y" F  Q' s0 }* B- }
. U) B0 v; i! ~6 j& J# J  _' rNow if she does it like this
9 _" i( B0 n$ eWill you do it like that? 4 j' y) n0 S% ^5 B9 ?" J
Now if she touches like this
; s; o" w$ G3 t# b3 j& x& q6 w( yWill you touch her like that? / W# D3 ~3 S' z" I, C5 T
Now if she moves like this / q/ K( @$ J7 R( B$ y8 u/ f
Will you move her like that?
; o1 o( Z+ W2 ^Come on, shake, shake
* \# m0 p% w" i) ^Shake, shake, shake it 5 v1 w& K3 m4 }% o8 N

. x5 u# D% J  U  [4 |Shake, shake ) E/ i! i1 k! [. C7 y
Shake, shake, shake it (x4)




欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2