歌词: & w d0 ? f$ O8 }' V3 Y
Whatca been doing? % H/ ?% B: D: b* A
Whatca been doing? % C, X# q$ h) h; I% {
oh oh 6 H$ \ B9 ^0 r% D6 o0 P
Haven't seen you round 5 M0 t" J( M2 F* [" t( S, ]7 Z8 jHow you been feeling? ( m7 |: I& q0 }$ }( o2 s6 `, `. aHow you been feeling? - x$ c) ?# b7 O0 h, AOh Oh & Q i5 ]" @% ~" s \$ d2 DDontcha bring me down & K* [: o' N. t; y- w9 X4 R# xAll that stuff 5 O9 s2 a6 u: Y; N5 K4 j8 v
About me 5 g2 ~# r$ j+ _0 A4 OBeing with him 2 P: |0 X: b) z5 m8 R7 z4 v" x* bCan't believe 9 h' s& Y# N7 bAll the lies that you told / o) y6 N) O, F7 |& @0 I
Just to ease your own soul + k: G* E, y8 q0 \
But I'm bigger than that, ) Z# w$ y: i* w8 W2 V; ]4 H
No you don't have my back 9 P* ^: q6 W% C: a- G( [8 v7 O( P
No No (Ha) ( m0 h# B4 L, F- n 3 H+ o& N# q }' [3 I7 sHey how long till the music drowns you out / T# q9 I: d# H( CDon't put words up in my mouth, + |; z, A5 V1 s6 ^8 c% r
I didn't steal your boyfriend 6 L0 B. j' `9 _2 L/ F+ O6 J8 K, e$ sHey how long till you face what's going on 1 x. l( `1 Q1 }' }' N, S3 eCause you really got it wrong? 1 t! V: G' f) I: @" R
I didn't steal your Boyfriend ! O$ b! a) K' A1 W# C
1 v3 x/ t& Z5 a$ y
Well I'm sorry & ?$ ^. P4 P4 f4 p3 L* m# vThat he called me 2 F$ |) v! q! b. R9 n! R0 M
And that I answered the telephone : ~0 `" n; ?. ]Don't be worried 0 n" j# W( x* ]% Y
I'm not with him 9 a8 k/ R" h7 yAnd when I go out tonight 5 G5 g/ f3 a$ ?I'm Going Home alone , T; k5 }) h' N3 c; VJust Got Back ' J! d Y) m9 u" y2 {% |+ u1 @ G2 e
From My Tour * x1 T9 I$ O/ w3 L& B( M# t& u
I'm a mess girl for sure " P4 J3 I+ P5 T+ R) qAll I want is some fun, " a; Q1 \* c5 Q2 D; q% U& SGuess that I'd better run 1 C) Q! Q$ [4 T2 }) H
Hollywood sucks you in 8 f* h6 l! q# {# L3 gBut it won't spit me out 3 i5 }: q4 z$ }+ }
Oh Oh (Ha) ' F2 R; E7 a1 |! r8 S+ l( p3 e6 V" j1 |
Hey how long till the music drowns you out - {( b) T: g; P* E5 X* g& b( {7 DDon't put words up in my mouth, 1 ~; G! c/ G# Z$ @7 FI didn't steal your boyfriend / h6 B" a, ?7 ^* M" y7 V
Hey how long till you face what's going on 0 r# ^+ z* Z% n, I
Cause you really got it wrong? 6 i9 M% H8 U) [( C; A% @0 N
I didn't steal your boyfriend * F9 @( ]. E" u: lHey how long til you look at your own life z5 i: d# R/ F. B
Instead of looking into mine? 5 W9 C O" S2 p4 {) @1 X
I didn't steal your boyfriend 9 x% |, P. o1 x. v1 f) QHey how long till your leaving me alone & a( p9 J* i9 E K5 QDon't you got somewhere to go? & L. j6 y! l' ]. _I didn't steal your boyfriend ) ]4 w# E7 m4 c/ M. L0 c# {Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha . k* Q Z: ~3 L' T" _% N/ F; hOh, Oh, Oh, Ha 3 k$ _. k0 Z6 p; v# Z1 B, r, v C ' y7 I( q9 W- x9 _6 vPlease stop telling all your friends ' l4 |; T' n% ^( C! xI'm getting sick of them 6 ]3 }$ H" Y6 A; z; Q3 T
Always staring at me 8 Z+ p1 A4 O3 E2 D1 j
like I took him from you 0 @, W6 ^3 I0 {8 b 1 g9 F( o' e( u" p: ?0 @Hey how long till the music drowns you out ( V7 Q6 n$ h% Z0 L+ A1 j% _% e
Don't put words up in my mouth, - S0 R% q* R5 d' f* a b) h$ g" m, [
I didn't steal your boyfriend 8 [9 R; c& d: k d: f& KHey how long till you face what's going on 3 D4 I) f. i9 e/ HCause you got it wrong? 1 ?* ^5 b9 b, q4 b7 E }4 j
I didn't steal your Boyfriend $ ~( ~4 x3 ]" _8 s/ q# Q3 Z% fHey how long til you look at your own life * @1 t% _8 d; v+ [
Stead of looking into mine " Q4 }) O1 ]0 ?, \5 U( CI didn't steal your boyfriend 1 A: W( C6 w/ m# z0 K* a2 q' e
Hey how long till your leaving me alone ) T/ x& }& J1 u$ ^9 ]# ~
Don't you got somewhere to go ; X. `: c. J4 I& Q
I didn't steal your boyfriend $ e R5 t2 L+ X( } 2 c( s3 f- N( h) cOh, Oh, Oh, Ha Z7 K0 f6 ~& u, _
Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend + W* v2 Y5 H, l8 F4 ]Oh, Oh, Oh Ha & ^. G, i( w5 o
Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend