" O6 ~. ?: i& r' v( r 2004世界音乐奖全英最畅销歌手 * A) h$ l6 d' w2 a # U0 I7 J3 q* }! l: V/ U3 X[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 08:28 编辑 ]作者: 爱的伤痕 时间: 2008-10-14 10:13
My tea's gone cold,I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all 0 [3 K1 f( z' I) u$ g
我的茶凉了,不明白自己为什么要起床。 $ J3 z9 r$ [/ `! x2 K. }the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all " ?! Z* j% [0 \$ h5 E
清晨的乌云笼罩在窗外,我什么也看不到。 / d" R* {' T6 P; {" d% b( d' d5 y
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall % v& }" z: f6 k2 a) @
我看得到的只有一片灰色,但看到挂在墙上的你的照片, 8 S+ `) I2 X3 _3 m$ P4 L) Kit reminds me that it's not so bad : a; ~" `9 Z2 o: Z它提醒我事情没有我想的那么糟。 " U) S7 y: I1 f5 U# m
it's not so bad . i7 J0 i' t( i/ @2 B真的没有那么糟! ; t9 L2 t- X5 L/ X* wI drank too much last night, got bills to pay . f4 ]$ K- f# h# Y9 j; z
我昨晚喝的太多了,欠了人家很多钱, ' v. [! i2 Z* P: s/ n
my head just feels in pain ! F9 Z& D: }$ {% ] V
我的头好痛。 3 N: Y% z4 G/ F6 s9 f% @- n
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today 4 h" K; L0 H, T% J: u" H我错过了班车,看来今天又要倒霉了。 7 q: @+ L$ F& W% i4 Q9 v
I'm late for work again ! a$ z5 E6 L4 V: b3 ]
我上班又迟到了。 " I! e/ m/ r/ M* m! n
and even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day 7 {; c$ r0 V. k5 D9 T7 ]
即使我去上班,任谁都看得出我坚持不了一整天。 ( k. [% J$ }; ~6 b) }and then you call me and it's not so bad % F9 M g2 v* L$ V9 B* H
接到了你的电话,我才感觉,情况不是那么糟。 5 Q9 v C5 @( F$ y
it's not so bad and 9 o4 `4 t* N. h真的没有那么糟。 / E k! h: A" c- I, P! w' z) F
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life ' A$ U7 U j3 s6 v, E想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最精彩的一天。 ( s o/ |+ \7 XOh just to be with you is having the best day of my life ) K( S6 Y+ ]% p* E. H
其实,有你在我身边,就是最好的。 ( Q, K/ H1 d& \& CPush the door,I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through 9 j. c$ t) j+ k5 C. y0 D
推开门,我还是回家了,我被淋的全身湿透, 0 ^9 _2 O+ c3 B% R5 e7 d Y
then you handed me a towel and all I see is you " z. H/ M l- e7 [! E7 \
你递给了我一条毛巾,我的视线中全是你。 . J, Q( [; f ]
and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue ' { d( _! A( F) ~6 \; m即使这时候房子塌了,我肯定我不会有任何察觉, 6 I. g7 a) s& `# ]+ fbecause you're near me and + r2 \9 I' _. ]2 `$ c7 x: b
因为你在我身边... / @* e; g$ R1 [
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life . X( s: s' ~/ |- Y" S5 A& b. r想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最美的一天。 . r4 x0 f: k9 Z; W2 I" d
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life 6 B8 d2 E- @5 v. v3 M, k0 N3 q4 b其实,只要有你在我身边,任何时刻就是最美的。