Board logo

标题: [音乐] Kardinal Offishall Ft Akon最新律动节奏Dangerous [打印本页]

作者: 爱的伤痕    时间: 2008-9-29 21:40     标题: Kardinal Offishall Ft Akon最新律动节奏Dangerous

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
# l% M  U: {7 Q: o+ R2 n" b# l+ o( Z" `8 J1 L/ e$ O, j+ h
6 t; J/ I" s" D$ h$ S0 e
[flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjY5MDI3MDg=/v.swf[/flash]* ^4 H' x# y& l: X$ ?4 s6 {1 s- V
$ h1 q; z! W. y! p# y1 g
8 c! f  @7 Q# h7 ?+ x6 T4 i: Z
  Akon是穆斯林人,出生自非洲西部的陌生国度塞内加尔的Akon,七岁时随父亲举家搬到美国的纽泽西,从第三世界进入水泥丛林,akon始终郁郁寡欢,好在他运动神经发达的本钱让他拿到篮球奖学金,顺利进入大学,无奈就当他意气风发、立志成为职业球员时,不幸摔坏了膝盖。天生反骨的akon开始在街头讨生活,甚至还因为偷车被逮入狱,三年的苦牢让他彻底洗心革面,决心走上正途,于是akon透过音乐、用音乐纪录生活,一人身兼词曲创作/制作编曲,推出首张大碟《爱情烦恼trouble》。好歌不寂寞,专辑一推出就连坐英国金榜2周冠军和R&B榜6周冠军,首支单曲"Lonely"也空降英国金榜冠军蝉连2周。被纽约时报誉为“塞内加尔的惊喜”,寂寞先生akon特有的骚灵嗓音让每首歌都充满全新生命,不论是轻柔饶舌的歌曲、还是派对劲歌都有自己的风格,就像听到一个最原始的非洲灵魂对你亲声吟诵一段段街头故事。未来还可能会参选塞内加尔总统的阿肯,就要走出寂寞,为你歌唱% i! A+ V' u, d- J
经典歌曲
& ]: _# y2 T' D) q5 X  1.Lonely(算是出名曲吧)
) q. n* W) o7 ?# ^
9 e; t9 p5 p0 d; a
+ w! T. C- E# _7 _( D5 {* a6 v  2.I wanna love you - Feat Snoop Dogg
+ X  y0 \, D6 I, D9 c/ ?) `. @1 G3 b( G, x: H9 Q2 B

! j- d+ q& v3 D" e4 J  3.Smack that feat eminem: p; G8 Y' G# [# @9 X- Y
4 ?4 R% ^! r3 H) [) b/ C
0 q8 x+ ~: Q/ g+ V; x
  4.Don't matter& y8 L1 O; k2 D6 J* n  s  L' E& o
  N' `9 x. d, p) W$ A3 b9 \( y4 w
) f6 n- U" D. l. {! U
  5.Sorry ,blame it on me9 M( y4 t5 n( k, z7 p
, |2 t+ c" p& \
; w- g. [, Z2 x- B8 c+ j6 a/ y
  6.I Tried -Bone Thugs N Harmony ft.Akon
0 g% F( g1 C, c6 ]4 K7 b
" e" [4 f- D6 I2 `) ^$ t$ j1 }* ^7 `. z
  7.Sweetest Girl . x3 x1 }; G$ C' r; m

8 |, [1 z/ X. G
0 b* n* g3 p# s# e4 z  8.Bartender -T-pain ft.Akon/ o( A" }6 A% K: m8 t3 w
$ S8 g( [8 S% }  n9 E1 V- O2 \

! h8 u- h  k+ l  9.Hypnotized-Plies ft. Akon
6 d0 D4 J4 D0 Y) A+ p# T5 a/ F( R( C( Z( o0 o; s* K, z
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:25 编辑 ]
作者: 人在江湖    时间: 2008-9-29 21:48

网速不行,
作者: main    时间: 2008-9-29 21:54

这首歌我喜欢,嘻嘻!
作者: 爱的伤痕    时间: 2008-9-29 21:55

Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
. B9 M4 d- |0 Y$ C* @Watch out I've seen her type before
$ P+ N# C9 c1 G% {+ kThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
" h# W( j5 F% n# yThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
; y% Q- A% Y( l% W' k. b" ^That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
+ D) C; p, K0 o. ^; A+ `2 fShe's so DANGEROUS, 9 k* A% V7 f& [* q
That girl is so DANGEROUS, $ N8 a/ p* _* l2 I- E; G8 g& S/ j
That girl is a bad girl, yeah : i$ \: ~. O8 w6 [/ q
# q. A0 T& F) }* X# g/ s
Ohhh yeah thats her the big dog tryin to get her little kitty to purr.
5 Q" }1 F2 O" b" T" r$ f: vEx-man lookin at me like i'm Lucifer, Cause he knows I will deal with his case yes SIR! ! w, ]1 E" R. d$ }  t
if I was the last man I earth I would only take that girl end of search. ' P. E% y) u9 [7 I  m# Q7 J, U
She give a new definition to the word Curve, got chicks in the strip club envyin her.
8 `0 ]- c4 |3 D0 @Body's like weapon, a mass irruptions, see the glad on that phat obstruction, tongue game give a new type of seduction. (Kardinal yelling Im trying to give that girl something... CHA!) ) C# o% s5 i; @" w4 X3 y; Q2 z
/ @2 a; J, W$ e  b& r1 h! p; a1 Z

/ {: d: Y$ f  W$ @$ {  }Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, & ]0 b2 X3 b' q/ h
Watch out I've seen her type before
9 N0 {- G  v' z8 j+ h9 O6 EThat girl is so DANGEROUS, " a  V* K' ], A+ Q
That girl is so DANGEROUS, % p. `6 i& n% q) Y6 k
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
; S; q* T5 V9 b; {. U0 ^8 ^She's so DANGEROUS, ' E# M; B* n+ i, j; x6 o
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
9 O! ?: I; [, @* P& oThat girl is a bad girl, yeah
7 s* ?7 P) H8 K; b9 w/ L9 z5 w5 N5 m

! r0 w- G) K4 W: i- yOhh...Bad to the bone, everything locked like a two three zone
# R: c6 Z/ P0 }6 uI wanted to make my black snake moan, talk a little bit and take that home , Z6 j; {7 H+ d: d" u( V
She bad and she know the deal, Thats what I can’t hide when she want to conceal
$ F  H" ]' L2 U% v# [7 y8 f  JI mean megan good and halle berry put together ain't close to the JUBEE i see
, G1 |. w; Y3 Q! nNo no..no disrespect but this gyal a pon another level...cut the check..uhhh % D1 e( p, q% R, }! V9 N
Tell king, max stop the press...say kid can I get a witness ( p, n' O! \; z/ M7 H; o4 I

5 R: C! O! i. @5 V# m4 H7 U/ ?' _0 m6 u
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
8 w2 y; H  c: p1 M  ~Watch out I've seen her type before ' d: _9 t  W2 D
That girl is so DANGEROUS, ; a7 k1 J9 }  o5 A
That girl is so DANGEROUS, , f% }* M6 Z  J: |1 k7 L; D
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
: D* x  g+ |6 V; H7 m% d0 I1 DShe's so DANGEROUS, 7 {* g  l% N' s
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 9 E/ M4 w5 `  V7 R/ b
That girl is a bad girl, yeah
0 m0 m4 b4 a! K$ A% j$ ]I see you got that fire by the way that you walkinn [walkin] ( Y' _8 [3 Q7 S* a( h2 ~
from left to right i watched her go down
4 m# Q4 a8 J* X. ^; Sgirl i just want it right now dont wanna do no talkinn [talkin]
( A  I+ h: S7 J! Oshortys so right i need to slow down 2 z! C9 }* y2 T  J9 H. ^

/ p8 w. v$ Q1 }) M3 e1 a
7 p# T1 O+ i2 j( ]Figure 8..good body shape
0 v% v' C# {6 QWhen she on the dance floor, gyal dem Irrate
/ L) \) \2 I6 d3 Y& r, h3 LWhen she do her thing man can’t walk straight 0 L8 [% ]6 H0 H  J
That biscuit soak up everyTING in my plate . O0 i; a! X( ^7 h, K( Y6 N3 A, y
Bad heels like Jessica Pete 3 M; f1 R2 N3 j! `$ X
im tryna give homegirl sex and the city-tity
/ d4 c7 a1 W  x4 n. m% d7 {- O- iitty bitty waistline moves with the baseline & ~; k$ a2 T# I0 S
one lick of punch.. I’m fine
" x  P! p5 Z7 s& Y( \: M8 o$ e; J2 F. J

( s" M8 t& R7 F0 b1 cGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
; o2 ]) G$ Q- Z! V3 O' SWatch out I've seen her type before ( ]( W$ Q- {1 f  \. x
That girl is so DANGEROUS, ; A" K* h1 H) }/ ?2 g; U  Z
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
+ p, Q1 Q, ?7 Q5 P2 w% \That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before 0 B5 [7 o  s  C# Q# {
She's so DANGEROUS,
( _* [% R4 G! u: X0 H0 N4 ?That girl is so DANGEROUS, & M5 F4 V) C: s+ G  Q! ?" q! n
That girl is a bad girl, yeah 5 n  E+ \- [7 ]3 f6 T
. j1 ]. D3 h$ Z6 `! ]3 d& W

; |% q2 o. F# o$ }. C( _7 F$ A女孩..
9 }3 h4 z. P: ?2 C) H- ?) e我发现了你.. ; P& x% V% L4 t% ~% r% j0 F
从这个房间走出时
7 Q$ Z  ?$ C9 k. Z* V我看到了..
& p7 d, q4 M; S% f1 i9 [. q  o* q对于看到的一切
8 s! K. V) ~) M* R4 N% b1 H我无法克制我自己..
7 Q3 a8 x; X  F) |' o8 H从我看到的一切 / e7 p2 K6 Y8 o: x
我要给你一个忠告
& ~6 p4 G2 @4 v5 v给我一个忠告 : |- @$ F6 D& }+ W( `9 U& F
小心! " x8 q7 Z' Y( d  Y, E8 c1 Z1 }
我看到她这种类型的 % q) y' s7 \( ?2 U$ a
这样的女孩太危险! 3 k! d( u5 o/ C, S5 l) O& ^
这是一个危险的女孩!
( b. X) C( Y/ d4 w( e+ h- }8 w; X这是一个坏女孩! - c' F5 \# F7 ?6 y7 j
当我看到她这种类型时
* U# Y4 B8 b# j. P她真是太危险了 ; s3 a1 a6 F5 ^- K
她是个危险的女孩!
$ B& G  Q) _4 X她 她.. + C% U( l& f- @
这是个糟糕的女孩..~ ( W0 Y/ h; ^" Q$ L2 @. u
  
2 x" p, J* ^: c6 I6 F+ S; p5 x唉 唉 ~~
3 s% M7 D# k2 L9 n2 C5 ~, H这就是她 一个无赖的家伙..
, e8 d+ w* C* T* L% t5 w0 I一直想尝试 * X- \/ k0 u# |* x5 V5 `
尝试做 Kitty 要做的事.. " p+ y$ U, h8 x! L! X' U/ @8 T
那些人看我就像撒旦魔王一样
1 K7 o- I5 c( W( b5 |他知道我要在他的包厢里 $ k) [8 H1 E, z0 m* d
做一场交易
7 S$ b% i( m& W1 l2 {( ~: e是的 先生! 6 a9 T; u( f3 l6 o9 N$ G
倘若我是世上最后一人 ) W  G  X3 o* |2 E' v& M3 T
我就要做最后的寻找
9 L# \7 B% j1 |' O7 e+ c只寻找那样的女孩
- ?2 S' N+ |' D; U/ z0 v1 E& u6 W给我一个词汇曲线
4 ~# |: P$ @  O  f8 _& l让它变得崭新清晰吧
; l$ ?8 k( N6 b让脱衣俱乐部的小妞们 7 p0 u6 P5 ]( c& b/ f7 j" F
都来羡慕你吧~
) W/ Q4 Q# h$ |, {: I身体就像完美的武器 0 a+ m+ D# }6 z. J5 `( F' h* w
频繁的冲击 1 m# l- A! ^' ?5 [- S% r' J
让她荡漾着欢乐.. ( O5 @, T+ U* s8 J# c4 ]. h
冲击那层障碍 - c9 {$ K  l3 H3 j5 z5 O  G: _
享受唇舌游戏..
: {/ P6 l) [3 g  一种崭新的诱惑来临 " o* z3 n/ ]2 h0 e
  我将要对这女孩做点什么呢~ % T. S3 b9 o6 W' A$ |# k5 k
  
# M; H1 Z4 |. A. c$ S' B- e  唉 .. 一把坏骨头
7 L' q& L0 r# n- t  D- M" P( K  一切都被封锁着
! c$ M  g) B8 g3 F; [/ \) S  像被包裹在二 三层空间
0 b* l6 a9 Q- C: U  我要让我的黑蛇
$ Q" }2 d2 i, f8 _  发出呻吟 & @( j9 D0 J4 P0 Q0 x: x& D
诉说一会儿 回到属于它的归宿
" d7 x# c% L! `她也知道这交易 5 T# w1 y: d- n6 f: K0 v9 F: f$ c3 j
  是我无法掩饰的内容
7 @9 Z0 d9 h, L再她想要逃避时 4 o3 U8 g9 C1 X  f4 g" H
我会表现得很好
; B; O1 a! M! t9 L! V" B让我们一起 一起靠近彼此 . G# g0 i3 }; ?- d; v3 D
对于我看到的 Jubee..
) w) D, M6 }9 U0 L不 不 不~ 不要失礼啦 2 J8 o% P4 ?& ^/ e$ d4 [; U/ t! S
但 这样的小妞.. , ]$ s6 j1 ?: ^* e( U3 Z9 w! t
却用另一种方式..
, L# L$ d* X; }! F$ @将支票撕碎 唉 ~~
6 {' Y* V% D) [3 B挣脱了压迫 唉`~ ! `) W- m) q, q4 m. C7 h# h- J
唉 说笑吧..
# Q3 E' A6 u! J# n8 C( m我能为这所有作证么.. ' c; [# N, P; E

+ O$ X+ F) g1 j2 M: y) J, [, _我注视着你火冒三丈 + m: e$ d5 _" s* `8 f6 t' R6 {
你迈着步伐 离开了我
& Q, E( F6 @8 p# H! s从左走向右.. 我注视着她离开 0 i: K. C1 L( F0 A: y  f' M9 W
女孩.. & n% `' W6 I% W2 m, |/ ~8 N
我只想现在能好起来
. ?6 h5 t6 \: Y7 I  x3 A- ~3 [不要一言不发..
- i& X6 A9 Z- X9 A7 u4 D矮小也是好的
6 A7 q+ K# L2 g/ v6 {2 Z给我个机会放慢节奏吧..~   T0 h1 f8 V- J

0 u9 E) J2 a9 p( A看你美丽的身体曲线 ! y  U) s+ M: Q8 A) P) v6 j- W
看你在舞池牛动身躯
  i+ I+ `4 {3 u" _" m看和你做过的男人们
# @7 W. t6 Y! ?' ^7 }) A! @8 J看他们不能沿直线走路..
. u0 [1 Q& K, z! D$ L8 }1 F0 J看所剩无几盘子里的饼干
3 o& W1 E/ h; T, \我尝试着给予家中女孩做些事..
) c$ H* z; V7 @1 K7 d: o! j$ C8 o( p感受在这座城市的火热 2 C3 |4 E, j: H, J9 @! o8 F. b- c# k  w
感受你细小的腰围
% D2 P# R. F% h* I感受和界线一起的颤动
1 M: o- V# K; S3 j4 N3 u一次唇舌的触碰..
& V, _7 _% C% D2 O$ w2 E3 y7 {感觉.. 0 K+ ^; R0 p; f/ ?. S
真的很好... ...
& \( N/ A! m) u, a) ^
3 r* Y0 G  V  m: j8 G% R女孩..
3 O. l+ l2 A6 [* _: r我发现了你.. 3 t: x- R$ w2 E" q  m% |+ m& T2 X
从这个房间走出时
% K# U: A8 s: ^) ]! d  g; z我看到了.. $ d8 }& J# c1 v, m/ t0 O
对于看到的一切 " ~& [5 X# v) L5 Z1 L6 ~( ^
我无法克制我自己..
6 J% B( A2 z6 i+ P& D& o+ v从我看到的一切
, p) }4 K8 B9 M  R# P我要给你一个忠告 / v2 H; E5 R/ b* A5 Q
给我一个忠告
+ a% T) Q+ U' f9 r2 q5 B) p小心!
; n8 v( y. j$ [7 I, }7 E我看到她这种类型的 ) k* o2 h* Q8 `! s" `
这样的女孩太危险!   a- x( @( I' ?6 Q7 |+ O
这是一个危险的女孩! ; F0 B" L2 M' g8 Z* f6 S
这是一个坏女孩! " w& W- A; i: q2 k/ A7 \) h0 y
当我看到她这种类型时 ) W$ {! s  v9 H# h* S$ J( N9 c
她真是太危险了 # x1 L% O! T3 x8 X0 w  W! g
她是个危险的女孩! & I$ K/ ^8 `; i6 r
她 她..
4 P. |: |, T9 }. {) x' k这是个糟糕的女孩..~ ; b4 G8 M, [$ L% I1 }1 d
  * ]9 s- Y9 c+ v, E7 @- j
唉 唉 ~~& N, U+ _' {# }% R7 g  Z0 `: \0 t5 _

" Q, e/ S8 m; u1 K[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 10:27 编辑 ]




欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2